» «
Photo

[PS3] Criminal Records

3 replies to this topic
AR700SAW
  • AR700SAW

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by AR700SAW, 27 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Edit: Tons of replies in a short space of time, if people want to meet up with others feel free to use this thread, but don't add me right now :)

• Prohibit likes this

Prohibit
  • Prohibit

Lowered Customs

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

So, I'm looking for somebody to do Criminal Records with for RP. I don't mind trading wins if you want to. I'd prefer it if you have a mic so it isn't as boring, but its not really an issue if you don't, that's what music is for :)

My PSN is AR700SAW; I'm currently trying to get to level 120 (minigun!), so I'll be available to do this farming pretty much any time. If I hit 120 before you reach the level you want, I'll keep racing you with my alt ;)

Edit: I say this every time, but make sure you say why you're adding me because I don't accept blank friend requests! Just something like 'Criminal Records' will do :)

Hi AR700SAW, I have been looking for someone to do this with. I sent you a request with the message as 'Criminal Records!' 

Hope we can level up soon, my PSN is Exoprox.

AR700SAW
  • AR700SAW

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Sure, busy right now but I will definitely add you, the no adding thing is just for newer people to the thread :)

• Prohibit likes this

Prohibit
  • Prohibit

Lowered Customs

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Sure, busy right now but I will definitely add you, the no adding thing is just for newer people to the thread :)

Sounds good bro, doing it with some mates now - you're welcome to join if you'd like to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users