Photo

Modded Dune buggy?! WTF?!

12 replies to this topic
weaver76
  • weaver76

Young at heart

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Has anyone else come across modded vehicle yet? I came across a guy, in what only can be described as a modded dune buggy,which as far as I am aware is not even available online yet? Adding to that he was invincible, in and out of his vehicle! WTF? He was also a hostile Mother F****r. Can someone explain how the hell this has happened? I do not want to know so I can follow in his footsteps, I am just intrigued. I'm guessing it's because he has a modded Xbox 360. I just hope that we don't end up with hundreds of folk with modded vehicles and invincibility because that is just gonna really spoil the game.    :(

Harvoification
  • Harvoification

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Do you mean the space docker?

• weaver76 likes this

Jock Cranley
  • Jock Cranley

Governor

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

He was probably in by-pass mode.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

This forum is full of topics I think you should have read them first instead of creating one

weaver76
  • weaver76

Young at heart

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Do you mean the space docker?

Just looked the space docker up, didn't realise that unlocked from collecting all space ship parts lol! That explains the funny looking dune buggy, but how the hell was the guy invincible? No amount of sticky bombs damaged him or his vehicle! (May I add I only attempted to blow him to heaven after he had run me over 10 times)  

weaver76
  • weaver76

Young at heart

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

This forum is full of topics I think you should have read them first instead of creating one

I ain't gonna sit and read every topic and I did skim and check for an answer. Most people on here are helpful, you however, are clearly very unhelpful so go post on someone else's topic with your criticism.

weaver76
  • weaver76

Young at heart

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Bypass mode? He wasn't in passive mode if that's what you mean. What the hell is by-pass mode? 

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Bypass mode? He wasn't in passive mode if that's what you mean. What the hell is by-pass mode? 

Did his name begin with a V and were you playing on PS3?

weaver76
  • weaver76

Young at heart

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Did his name begin with a V and were you playing on PS3?

No, I am on 360. His name began with an X and he is French. 

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Has anyone else come across modded vehicle yet? I came across a guy, in what only can be described as a modded dune buggy,which as far as I am aware is not even available online yet? Adding to that he was invincible, in and out of his vehicle! WTF? He was also a hostile Mother F****r. Can someone explain how the hell this has happened? I do not want to know so I can follow in his footsteps, I am just intrigued. I'm guessing it's because he has a modded Xbox 360. I just hope that we don't end up with hundreds of folk with modded vehicles and invincibility because that is just gonna really spoil the game.     :(

Sorry to say that i have come across a few invincible players (hackers) - Its starting to become more and more common

• weaver76 likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Seanathon, 27 October 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Yes there is a god mode glitch that will make someone unkillable, wasn't aware it worked on vehicles too.

• weaver76 likes this

weaver76
  • weaver76

Young at heart

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Has anyone else come across modded vehicle yet? I came across a guy, in what only can be described as a modded dune buggy,which as far as I am aware is not even available online yet? Adding to that he was invincible, in and out of his vehicle! WTF? He was also a hostile Mother F****r. Can someone explain how the hell this has happened? I do not want to know so I can follow in his footsteps, I am just intrigued. I'm guessing it's because he has a modded Xbox 360. I just hope that we don't end up with hundreds of folk with modded vehicles and invincibility because that is just gonna really spoil the game.     :(

Sorry to say that i have come across a few invincible players (hackers) - Its starting to become more and more common

Well they are annoying, really...what is the point in GTA if you cannot die???? I hope they get found out and banned. 

weaver76
  • weaver76

Young at heart

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Yes there is a god mode glitch that will make someone unkillable, wasn't aware it worked on vehicles too.

It appears it does work on vehicles. I really don't see the point. It just spoils the game for others :(

• Seanathon likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users