Photo

The big one gaunlet cars

5 replies to this topic
carter0912
  • carter0912

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

So I'm playing and I got one car, but when ever I get in the other cars, it doesn't tell me to go to los santos customs. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the right cars, I looked up all of the locations

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Scream and Run

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Do you have enough money on you? You need a minimum of $11,000 for the needed modifications. I had all of my money invested at that point in the story and it gave me no map marker until I had the required money.

As a side note, you can get the mods done at any of the LS Customs places, not just Hao's (not sure about Beeker's Garage), and if you've bought the LS Customs franchise as Franklin you can get everything done for free there with no map marker needed.

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

Why waste money on cars & garages? You only need to steal the drill for option B.

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Scream and Run

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Because option B is heavily inspired by The Italian Job, which is an automatic win.

• namor likes this

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

Because option B is heavily inspired by The Italian Job, which is an automatic win.

Yes, I certainly got that impression as well, so much so in fact, that I tricked out the cars in Red, White and Blue with a Black stripe. It's just such a shame that the chase was so heavily scripted - a criticism I have at at the game in its entirety.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

I was going to do the Italian Job one but you can't use
Minis for the mission which was a big dissadisappointment lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users