Photo

Little things you'd like to see

64 replies to this topic
harleycurnow
  • harleycurnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Post the little things you'd love to see brought into gta online that would make the game so much more to you.

For me, it'd have to be Monster Trucks, perhaps a speedometer and balaclavas. That's all i ask for, what about you?

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

Legit working tow truck in online that can be bought from pegasus.

ShapelessHorr0r
  • ShapelessHorr0r

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

VOIP, area VOIP, or a commo rose.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Four wheel drive.
  • sh0tyme and ManorRocket like this

ManorRocket
  • ManorRocket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

A few thoughts;

1) Nerf the AI accuracy, I've been a hunter for 15 years or so and served 6 years in Army National Guard and neither myself or any of my buddies could make many of those shots. It's bordering on stupid.. It's been said so many times and nothings changing, but maybe if we all give our opinion.

2) Mounted MGs on trucks and jeeps? I have a Merryweather Mesa that looks just plain naked without a belt fed weapon on top for a gunner (not operable by the driver, e.g. the Warthog from HALO). The driver would be the person responsible for the ammo availability. Their ride= they pay for ammo.

3) Ballistic glass option. There are such things as transparent armor (a.k.a bullet proof glass). It could increase armor on the vehicle but cost speed and handling performance.

• TheLazeboy, MediApino and Smeefy like this

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

Maybe first person view when driving? I know it has the camera view of in front of the car but being in the cockpit would be good to see.

hitmanran97
  • hitmanran97

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

Being able to own a 10 car gararge out in Sandy shores Or the Paleto Bay area !!!! :)

• sh0tyme, TheLazeboy, MediApino and 1 other like this

TxBountyHunter
  • TxBountyHunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

I'd love to be able to keep any police vehicle I want, and for the siren to turn off when I get out of the vehicle like in SP.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

moddable big rigs,

wingsuits, going through an 'O' in the vinewood sign seems like a thing we should be doing.

my own customizable paint job on the Bati RR/sanchez,

a bit more to do underwater,

melee weapons(only) findable in the freeroam, and many more types of melee weapon,

a single use nitrous boost for cars, risk of blowing engine when used,

a single use body armour i can put on in/from my personal vehicles(only the bike with storage cans could do this from the 2 wheelers)

snooker/pool

having another garage/lock up

driveable ramp trucks, can raise/lower the ramps a bit like the tow truck arm

crew area's, take over a small area or business a bit like a gang attack, then you can hire AI gang members(and pay to equip them), would bring in XX dollars a day while your gang holds it, another crew can take it over if one 'owning' crew member is on the server.......... can see there being issues if two crews own the same area's, but i guess some kind of deathmatch would/could sort it out.

much as i love the map, it needs more islands, no real reason to use boats, perhaps another large-ish island thats pretty much just for 'stunting' or extreme racing(won't need much in the way of city planning),lots of natural arches for boat races, long cliff faces for parachutes/wingsuits(a few higher altitude arches for them to go through too).

not asking for 'prone' stance or anything but a one knee/low crouch wouldn't go amiss, moving between cover is almost suicide sometimes

ok, some of these not so 'little' but you get the idea

• robban likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Four wheel drive.

I was mad when i saw my Bison had a 4x4 emblem on the tailgate.

Dirty lies ! i Put a bullet hole thru it..
  • sslickk1 likes this

Rick451
  • Rick451

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Bulletproof glass.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

I'd love to not see all of the NPCs calling me up every five minutes like a needy ex girlfriend.

• Ninjambie, sslickk1 and MootWizard like this

hstarnes2000
  • hstarnes2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

A few thoughts;

1) Nerf the AI accuracy, I've been a hunter for 15 years or so and served 6 years in Army National Guard and neither myself or any of my buddies could make many of those shots. It's bordering on stupid.. It's been said so many times and nothings changing, but maybe if we all give our opinion.

2) Mounted MGs on trucks and jeeps? I have a Merryweather Mesa that looks just plain naked without a belt fed weapon on top for a gunner (not operable by the driver, e.g. the Warthog from HALO). The driver would be the person responsible for the ammo availability. Their ride= they pay for ammo.

3) Ballistic glass option. There are such things as transparent armor (a.k.a bullet proof glass). It could increase armor on the vehicle but cost speed and handling performance.

I'm with you on the mounted MGs. Like on the Rhino Tank, there is actually a .50 cal machine that you can't use sadly. But I hope they will add that option.

ThePersianGrandTheftMaster
  • ThePersianGrandTheftMaster

Gold Standard Theft

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

the ability to buy ACTUAL houses like Michael's and Franklin's mansions.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

A few thoughts;

Never thought of number 2 but with crews, and coop and all that sh*t mounted weapons on vehicles would be sick! 

The ability to buy multiple properties. (new properties would be nice) Even if it is only one additional property out in Blaine County for example, call it a getaway house. That be sweet. Small 4 car garage and a single vehicle hanger. That be perfect. I mean a huge mansion would work too but I dont want to get greedy. 

Also the ability for "Legit" non glitching players to make money would be nice. 

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

I'd like to be able to rent properties I'm not using to NPC's as it were for an income, also I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but a trading system where we can sell cars we own to one another, that would be epic.

Also I'd like to see a gym and food shops so I can stop my character from being a scrawny drug addict looking guy. That'd be nice.

Also btw for whoever said 'Houses' they are making those available, like huge mansions they said.

harleycurnow
  • harleycurnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

Wingsuits would be the best! thought about mounted weapons and bulletproof glass which would be great ideas, provided they cost a sh*t tonne as they'd be so OP.

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

An easier way to fire the Mini-Guns on Buzzards and Annihilators.  

A Pair of Suit Pants that actually Match Suit Jackets or vise versa.  Wouldn't mind the option to have the Jackets (Even Leather) buttoned or un-buttoned.

Side Mounted Mini Guns on Annihilators :)

Hermes from GTA: SA  That or Cuban Hermes from GTA: Vice City.

Hahn
  • Hahn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Also btw for whoever said 'Houses' they are making those available, like huge mansions they said.

Do you have a link to this?

sslickk1
  • sslickk1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by sslickk1, 29 October 2013 - 06:30 PM.

1. I would like the game to stop switching my radio to that f*cking fast paced Mexican beep beep beep station.

2. Faster response when pressing the rearview cam and a rearview mirror for races.

3. Remove camera wobble when using the handbrake or when pressing A/X after setting a waypoint through the quick menu.

4. Pretty much everything that was posted above.

Edit: 5. Being able to set different permissions for your car in and out of missions. Gets tedious to constantly switch between friends and everyone.

Caligastia
  • Caligastia

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

the ability to buy ACTUAL houses like Michael's and Franklin's mansions.

THIS, seriously.....

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by M6 dRMG, 29 October 2013 - 04:18 PM.

Customisable property interiors
More character customisation (gym, facial features)
More clothing styles
Wacky clothing/outfits
Ability to sell vehicles bought via legendary motor sport
More vehicle customization (hydraulics etc)

Honestly just customization of every degree, the game would be so much more interesting if it wasn't so bland. So much wasted opportunity for gta online, hopefully their next game will be much more polished.

ThePersianGrandTheftMaster
  • ThePersianGrandTheftMaster

Gold Standard Theft

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Add real car dealerships, probably have the ability to buy properties for profit, bawsaq would be nice

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:30 AM Edited by Smeefy, 30 October 2013 - 08:33 AM.

better car mods, car mods that dont only boost accel and braking. bad sport removed i wanna use my stickiessss

EDIT*** a hangar for those vehicles that you cant seem to store in your garage i.e. Limo ***

harleycurnow
  • harleycurnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Aother one that i can see being added pretty soon: full outfits. Things like boiler suits and the bugstars suits that aren't split into tops and bottoms.

wolfthetank
  • wolfthetank

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

the Sandking made a true 4WD

mobiusonegto
  • mobiusonegto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

things i would like to see

1- pretty safe to say it will never happen. but with the size of the map, i would love to see dedicated servers that can house more players, try to make the worlds more persistant, similar to planetside 2. turf wars could really get into play here.

2- the name of the game is GRAND THEFT AUTO. why is it that I can kill other players, but as soon as I destroy their car, I get told to stop being a bad sport. Im willing to pay the insurance deductible. But that should be part of the game lol

3- custom paint jobs for cars

4- being able to LIFT Jeeps and other trucks. Why is it that the only suspension mods we can do is lowering.

5- like posted above, four wheel drive.

6- on the UH-60 DaPS bird,(the black and yellow blackhawk) i would like to see the co-pilot be able to use the guns, or have door gunners on the side that can utilize M-240 or M-60 machine guns.

7- better AI on police, if they dont have line of sight on me, they shouldn't be able to see me through a brick wall after i have evaded them

8- being able to change the physique of my character, running=thin, fast food=fat, gym or armwrestling = buff.

9- as of right now i only have 4 cars, but eventually i would like to own more than 10 cars. i would like to see either larger garages or be able to own multiple homes/garages

10- more cooperative missions to play with as crews, it seems all i ever see are last team standing, or deathmatch. 

and lastly- personal hangars with custom aircraft.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Most of what has been said already. Oh and tights in the clothes shop for womens characters. 

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

For both online and singleplayer:

As a biker, INDICATORS!

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members