Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why does my character change gender/clothes sometime?

3 replies to this topic
Dementious
  • Dementious

Loyal worshipper of wanes

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

It's strange and whenever I see it I dashboard straight away, she turns into a black man with a beard and pink lip stick who's also bald and has breasts. He/she's wearing a black skirt with tights on and high heels. 

Does anyone know what causes this? I'm starting to think she's turning into a cross-dresser, I don't want that.

Dementious
  • Dementious

Loyal worshipper of wanes

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Better yet, does anybody know how to prevent this? Is it temporary or permanent? 

Soulchild
  • Soulchild

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one since I've had the same issue.

A few days ago my character, who is female, changed to a male. The weird thing is, she still has her female face with makeup. Everything else about her is a male. The clothes I buy, its hairstyles, its mannerisms, etc. All male.

I opened a ticket with Rockstar. I also noticed many other players were having this issue as well. Rockstar has not responded to ANY of the players' questions regarding the gender change of their characters.

I can't even enjoy this update with my tranny character. I miss dressing her in mini-skirts and high heels. The best I can do now is dress her like a butch lesbian.

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

I had this happened a couple weeks ago too, I restarted my game couple minutes afterward :)

0_0.jpg

• Soulchild and Dementious like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users