» «
Photo

Why do they do this?

63 replies to this topic
Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by Murad96, 27 October 2013 - 02:01 PM.

Why do the police shoot you just for standing next to them for 10 seconds? Which idiot at Rockstar thought "Oh let's make you get a 2 star Wanted level for standing next to a police officer! Brilliant idea!"? They make a game as good as this, but they make crap like this.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

I agree, Big mistake

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Also applies with peds too.
LOL how come they even fail to notice while game testing?
If that's how they wanted then seriously had some weird reason to it.

GTA III
  • GTA III

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

i went to take a slefie pic with a cop that still had his gun out and as soon as he was in the frame of my pic, he shot me right in the dome.....NO PICS ALLOWED. 

• DeafMetal likes this

aviral
  • aviral

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Playing as Trevor on the countryside I saw a female cop and I wanted to take a selfish but she said I will tell u how to treat a lady and she shot me but I killed her but I got 3 star wanted.

_Brotha_
  • _Brotha_

Vfx Artist

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

It's probably to reflect and cause amusement by poking fun at USA's sometimes not so calm and understanding cops..like the one that ended up shooting a kids dog because he filmed him etc

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by Murad96, 27 October 2013 - 03:19 PM.

It's probably to reflect and cause amusement by poking fun at USA's sometimes not so calm and understanding cops..like the one that ended up shooting a kids dog because he filmed him etc

Yea, but it's bullsh*t. What parody? You ever seen a cop shoot someone for STANDING NEXT TO THEM?

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Are you sure you weren't playing as Franklin?

That might be it ...

• Upggrade likes this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Stop complaining here no one f*cking cares and email them via mouthoff

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

First of all thw guy wasnt a kid. He was in his 30s so get your f*cking facts right.

Second he wasnt just filming the cops he was pissing them off and they warned him several times. Then the dumbass left the window open for the dog to jump. The dog was sacrificed to teach the dumb ghetto inbred f*cker to mind his own business.

I hate cops myself but anyone who provokes them deserved to get f*cked over for being so stupid. You cant beat authority

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by Murad96, 27 October 2013 - 03:22 PM.

I'm pretty sure people have replied and they care, dumb f*ck. This is barely a complaint. I'm just asking for people's opinion on it on a GTA forum

• Tacymist likes this

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

It's either a coding failure by Rockstar, or it's just Rockstar using their funny sense of humor.

Barneybabarney
  • Barneybabarney

Hong Kong GTA V

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Don't you just hate keyboard warrior.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Don't you just hate keyboard warrior.

Do you even know what a keyboard warrior is?

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Ye, yesterday I was Micael and drove back to his house carefully and this cop was chasing this guy and the cop hit me whilst I was stopped and came after me for 10 minutes!

Then there was this posh bitch as the golf club, I go there to play a round and it was close so she decides to reward my stupidity with a phonecall to the cops -_-

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

yeah sure it's very annoying when you go standing near a pedestrian then suddenly he/she gonna call a cop.. omg...

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Off the pigs

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

First of all thw guy wasnt a kid. He was in his 30s so get your f*cking facts right.

Second he wasnt just filming the cops he was pissing them off and they warned him several times. Then the dumbass left the window open for the dog to jump. The dog was sacrificed to teach the dumb ghetto inbred f*cker to mind his own business.

I hate cops myself but anyone who provokes them deserved to get f*cked over for being so stupid. You cant beat authority

Even if he was "pissing them off", the man did nothing to warrant being arrested. Furthermore, the officers in question had no reason to believe their life was in danger, and could have dealt with the dog in a more rational, less trigger-happy way. 

The dog wasn't "sacrificed to teach the dumb ghetto inbred f*cker (racist much?) to mind his own business", it was killed because cops are assholes that act with legal impunity. 

• SwingingSpidey likes this

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by Murad96, 27 October 2013 - 04:53 PM.

It's either a coding failure by Rockstar, or it's just Rockstar using their funny sense of humor.

Probably the second one.

Taco_Gta
  • Taco_Gta

Friendly player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

op is always trolling

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

That might be it ...

And then the race card got played by a liberal. Nice! Who commits almost all gun crimes and violent crime? Rhetorical.

I was looking at the cops who are shooting radar by the airport and they snapped on me like I shot at them or something. I was Michael, BTW just so's Idredman doesn't curl up in a corner and start crying like Pen Gillette.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Off the pigs

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

That might be it ...

And then the race card got played by a liberal. Nice! Who commits almost all gun crimes and violent crime? Rhetorical.

I was looking at the cops who are shooting radar by the airport and they snapped on me like I shot at them or something. I was Michael, BTW just so's Idredman doesn't curl up in a corner and start crying like Pen Gillette.

"The race card", cause systemic discrimination of blacks ended with the civil rights movement, right?

Dumb-dumb.

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

It wouldn't be as much annoying if you don't have to wait 5min in cover to lose 2 stars (having 1 star is almost impossible)

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

Why do the police shoot you just for standing next to them for 10 seconds? Which idiot at Rockstar thought "Oh let's make you get a 2 star Wanted level for standing next to a police officer! Brilliant idea!"? They make a game as good as this, but they make crap like this.

It's realistic though.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

It's not a big deal... There aren't that many cops in the game so you can't really accidentally get shot while taking pics unless you went to the police station and did it.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

The cops are the biggest dicks in the universe, especially the FIB. While you can have alot of fun gunning them down, it's ruined as soon as you get wasted in less than 3 minutes, unless you're playing as Trevor on the other hand.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

http://www.nbcnews.c...eapon-1C9314434

http://rt.com/usa/ca...e-kill-dog-557/

http://benswann.com/...for-filming-it/

http://www.infowars....-from-own-yard/

http://www.techdirt....ng-police.shtml

http://www.dailytech...rticle29272.htm

http://www.theguardi...blind-man-stick
_________

Fans wanted realism, Rockstar fulfilled their wishes.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

"You bumped my cop car with your bicycle!? IMMA KILL YOU!!!"

GTAover9000
  • GTAover9000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Police are dicks and lazy f*cks.I steer clea

r away from them as much as possible.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

That might be it ...

"The race card", cause systemic discrimination of blacks ended with the civil rights movement, right?

Dumb-dumb.

Show me proof of discrimination. You simply cannot but you can keep trying to spread borther Al Sharptons lame-o message. The country knows better. Keep in mind that I'm a statistics guy and know the numbers.

Again, about the police in V, It doesn't matter what color you are. They don't discriminate; They hate everyone the same.

LRW
  • LRW

Chubster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Ive found a great fix for this exact issue.....

Stop standing next to police for 10 seconds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users