» «
Photo

The Official Create Your Own Protagonist Thread

5 replies to this topic
BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by BMW Sterling, 27 October 2013 - 01:53 PM.

Let's get this started and try to get this bad boy pinned!

Name: Jerry Sullivan

Description: Jerry is an Irish American from Liberty City and currently lives in San Andreas. He is a contact killer for the Water Street O'Rielly Mob. As a contract hitman, he has taken out a lot of people for his crew and he's also known to be loyal. He also is known to kill his targets in very UNIQUE and smart ways. He is also a professional bank robber who has worked with the best in San Andreas with people such as Michael De Santa, Eddie Toh, Packie, Lester Crest, and Paige Harris. He is known as a badass but with morals (he isn't psycho like Trevor). (Like Michael) He starts off already doing well for himself. He has a nice home (not a MANSION, he isn't rich like michael, just well off) and has a couple of cars. However the question is can he keep it? Can he let money destroy his family (his brothers Donovan and James) and his friendship?

Default Outfit: Aviators, Black leather jacket opened with a white T-shirt under it, black washed jeans, and black and white prolaps running shoes,

Default Car: Black Vapid Dominator

Fun fact: known to have killed over 40 people for his crew.

What about you guys?

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

I'm not sure if i wanna share my Protagonist. I'm afraid some people will copy stuff.

• Rainbow Party likes this

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

I'm not sure if i wanna share my Protagonist. I'm afraid some people will copy stuff.

Take that as a compliment. It means your idea is good. However, I do see where you're coming from as I'm afraid to share mine because I'm paranoid that Rockstar might see it and never create a protag like the one(s) I have in mind.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Take that as a compliment. It means your idea is good. However, I do see where you're coming from as I'm afraid to share mine because I'm paranoid that Rockstar might see it and never create a protag like the one(s) I have in mind.

No i mean that some Idiot will copy my idea & use it in his/her Concept Thread.

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

↑ Good point, I'm not sure about posting mine either. Ah well.

-Name: Fluffy
-Description: This fat cat lives in a boring mansion with his rich family. After being bored for too long he decides to go out and steal cars and kill people, thus becoming the protagonist of GTA: Cat Stories.
-Default outfit: Nothing, he's a freaking cat.
-Default car: A limo I guess. Stretch. Painted like a tiger.
Did I mention this is a really intelligent cat? He can drive and do all sorts of things.
-Fun fact: He's addicted to catnip.
  • Target13Productions likes this

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

↑ Good point, I'm not sure about posting mine either. Ah well.

-Name: Fluffy
-Description: This fat cat lives in a boring mansion with his rich family. After being bored for too long he decides to go out and steal cars and kill people, thus becoming the protagonist of GTA: Cat Stories.
-Default outfit: Nothing, he's a freaking cat.
-Default car: A limo I guess. Stretch. Painted like a tiger.
Did I mention this is a really intelligent cat? He can drive and do all sorts of things.
-Fun fact: He's addicted to catnip.

mr6s6qO.png.

• Rainbow Party likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users