Quantcast

» «
Photo

Every Vehicle You Could Ever Want, ON DEMAND.

12 replies to this topic
x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

You Wanna Buy Some Death Sticks?

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 27 October 2013 - 01:40 PM.

Hey there, everyone.

I wanted to share this video with you. It's not my content, it's actually made by a guy called TrevCraft, and he makes AWESOME videos for GTA 5 and GTA Online, and one of the big things he does is share modding tools that are available to XBox (and as of late, PS3) users. The modding tools that he uses do NOT require hotswapping/j-tagging and are thus undetectible and 100% safe.

In this video, TrevCraft demonstrates how to get the most out of Horizon, a save file editing tool for MULTIPLE XBox 360 titles, including GTA 5. This video shows how to edit your save files to replace vehicles in your garages with ANY VEHICLE of your choice!!!

You know what that means:

- Stinger GT in singleplayer.

- No more paying for LegendaryMotorsport cars.

- No need to worry about losing vehicles.

- No more hours spent futily hunting cars that never spawn.

I also recommend you check out the other videos on his channel, he has some great content about how to mod your SP vehicle license plates, God Mode (better than having to re-enter the invincibility cheat every 5 seconds, right?), and more. Remember, ALL of his vehicles are factory console friendly and don't require any console disassembly or hardware modding, so don't be shy about it! This stuff is about as easy and quick as it gets!

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LBrGEXgPrsU

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Go f*ck yourself

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

Go f*ck yourself

Well aren't we just a ray of sunshine? And who pissed in YOUR Cheerios this morning, little boy? :)

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Oh, so we'll just go to your "friends" link and follow your advertising...'cause spamming shut on message boards is the way to go nowadays, I guess

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Oh, so we'll just go to your "friends" link and follow your advertising...'cause spamming shut on message boards is the way to go nowadays, I guess

Didn't know sharing a video was a crime. Just how much sand is stuck in your vagina, exactly? lol

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

"...and one of the big things he does is share modding tools that are available to XBox (and as of late, PS3) users. The modding tools that he uses do NOT require hotswapping/j-tagging and are thus undetectible and 100% safe"

Yeah, sounds like just sharing a video to me

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by Kent_Paul_Jnr, 27 October 2013 - 06:20 PM.

Thanks alot for this.

This one looks to have a better gui. thanks to gtaforum member nvpdude

God mode and customizing vehicles made easy.. I seen that you can add custom jobs and paint jobs to police vehicles with this or similar tool and no HARDWARE modding needed is EPIC

mrgrimezHD
  • mrgrimezHD

If there's money to be earned, I'm all over it.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Ah, well that explains why I saw Franklins Buffalo in GTA V Online, couldn't believe my eyes if I'm honest.

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

"...and one of the big things he does is share modding tools that are available to XBox (and as of late, PS3) users. The modding tools that he uses do NOT require hotswapping/j-tagging and are thus undetectible and 100% safe"

lol @ your idiocy.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

My idiocy from the spammer

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 27 October 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Thanks alot for this.

This one looks to have a better gui. thanks to gtaforum member nvpdude

God mode and customizing vehicles made easy.. I seen that you can add custom jobs and paint jobs to police vehicles with this or similar tool and no HARDWARE modding needed is EPIC

Yep, TrevCraft actually refrenced that tool in one of his latest videos! I'm definitely giving that tool a try!

Ah, well that explains why I saw Franklins Buffalo in GTA V Online, couldn't believe my eyes if I'm honest.

This tool is for single-player only though. People are getting Franklin's Buffalo in GTA:O through a different glitch method. But your GTA:O data is stored on Rockstar's cloud servers and, thus, cannot be edited locally.

lol @ your idiocy.

Gents, let's stop feeding the troll. He should have been ignored to begin with, that was my fault.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Haha!!! The ASS who came here just to SPAM his link calls ME a troll, f*cking hilarious!!!

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 28 October 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Haha!!! The ASS who came here just to SPAM his link calls ME a troll, f*cking hilarious!!!

Posting 1 link to a YouTube video = spamming? Lol k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users