Photo

Feltzer vs Carbonizzare

110 replies to this topic
Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

On my second character I had a fully modded Carb and Feltzer, I eventually sold the Feltzer, uglier and for me not as quick as the Carb which I also think is one of the best looking cars in the game with the advantage of being convertible should you want to cruise and get shot in the head.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Feltzer is for Wannabe, easy-to-use, something to prove, devil worshippers. 

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

Feltzer is for Wannabe, easy-to-use, something to prove, devil worshippers. 

Who like winning. Like myself. :)

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

Im thinkin about gettin a feltzer as my joke car but thats all i would use it for cause it looks kinda gay tbh. I dont want people thinkin im a fag when i drive it so im not sure.

Carbonizer tho smokes it every time. I motherfreakin love dat car. sounds like a beast and I can catch anyone sure some may say it has not as good handlin but if you know how to drive you will be fine because the brakes is razor sharp.

like the Rapid GT too, although it has poor acceleration and handlin, it has mad stopping power at top speed. and you can youse it as a battering ram to stop oter cars in there tracks.

148113-GTAIV-2014-01-10-04-16-39-92.jpg

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Feltzer is faster around non-highway tracks than the Carbon.  No matter how well you think you drive the Carbon, it is not physically possible for it to maintain speed through corners as well as the Feltzer does.  Carbons are definitely better for the highway-type tracks though.

• Kracus likes this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

All down to taste. You can pick almost any sports car you like the look of and beat any other if you get used to driving it. Apart from the Elegy.

I'd advise the Feltzer tho. Most people who maintain the Carbzz is better are just taken in by it's class. Most open minded people who race a Carbzz regularly admit that it loses out on handling.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by Lagful, 04 February 2014 - 06:56 PM.

"___ car is better just look at mine."

*insert picture of ugly ass car*

• lRushdown and Spexo like this

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

i know its a Mercedes but its definitley the rice rocket of the game...

KapiDL
  • KapiDL

Doge

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

Carbonizzare looks way better and probably is faster. Feltzer is a piece of carbon elements ;/.

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:00 PM

i have both. The Feltzer has a park bench on the back of it and was the first car I purchased, it is fun to drive in my opinion but a majority of my time is now spent in the Carbonizzare, its quick and handles great for me, plus it breaks loose easily around corners and makes drifting them easy, once you get use to the handling the Carbonizzare is better

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Feltzer is faster around non-highway tracks than the Carbon.  No matter how well you think you drive the Carbon, it is not physically possible for it to maintain speed through corners as well as the Feltzer does.  Carbons are definitely better for the highway-type tracks though.

We're gonna have to have a feltzer vs Coquette showdown. :p

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

The Feltzer is faster around a track, without doubt.

The Elegy is the fastest tho..

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

I liked the Feltzer ok while I had it,

0_0.jpg

...But I sold it for the Carbonizzaire and never looked back... the Carb is just waay better looking, and drives better, in my opinion. Plus it's a convertible. Win-muthaFin-win.

0_0.jpg

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

0_0.jpg

...But I sold it for the Carbonizzaire and never looked back... the Carb is just waay better looking, and drives better, in my opinion. Plus it's a convertible. Win-muthaFin-win.
0_0.jpg

Word of advice tho lose spoiler. It looks whack

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Word of advice tho lose spoiler. It looks whack

I got rid of the spoiler along with the whole Feltzer... (cue laugh track). OH, you meant the spoiler on the Carbo? Actually I swapped that carbon one (which I agree is a bit overboard) for the low profile painted one a while back. Forgot I haven't taken a new pic of it yet, this pic was fresh out of LSC with full mods. I think I swapped spoilers within a day or so. But do I like the low profile one better than without one, personally. 

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:15 PM Edited by G37, 04 February 2014 - 10:15 PM.

Undoubtedly the Carbonizzare is the prettier piece of sheet metal (except for that awful interior - that's beige gone wrong) and quicker down (slightly) the line, however I myself much prefer the Feltzer. I don't like driving on ice, not for me.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:22 PM Edited by G37, 04 February 2014 - 10:33 PM.

Im thinkin about gettin a feltzer as my joke car but thats all i would use it for cause it looks kinda gay tbh. I dont want people thinkin im a fag when i drive it so im not sure.

Carbonizer tho smokes it every time. I motherfreakin love dat car. sounds like a beast and I can catch anyone sure some may say it has not as good handlin but if you know how to drive you will be fine because the brakes is razor sharp.

like the Rapid GT too, although it has poor acceleration and handlin, it has mad stopping power at top speed. and you can youse it as a battering ram to stop oter cars in there tracks.

Oh boy, one of those types. How do these homophobic tendencies spawn from a car? Is there something incredibly masculine one can achieve from a GTA car? Better question is why do you care so much? Sounds like you have a personal problem.

I can't take anything you say as being remotely credible either when you're trying to relate your virtual character to having some sort of sexual preference from driving a virtual car to your actual self. Do cars now exude being straight or crooked? Yikes.

I'll expand upon that by quoting the "Rapid GT .. poor acceleration". Nay, it has great acceleration but that's all it has.

• Spexo likes this

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

I agree with Gliding.

Carbonizzare is the better car if driven right, but the Feltzer is easier to handle.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

The Feltzer handles so much better than the Carbo... o.O

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

From my experience they are both quick cars and both can also be competitive. Looks wise I think the carbo wins hands down. Coupe and convertible in one. Performance wise I think the Feltzer is a little easier to handle on edge. You can push it to 10/10ths easily where with the carbo you need to be alert and on your game. I started with the carbo but have since changed to the feltzer. Plus the feltzer has the added bonus of accommodation. You can sleep two on the wing. :p

jjuruy
  • jjuruy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:00 AM

Not sure which is faster but certainly imo the Carbonizzare looks and handles way better than the Feltzer.

edit: and sounds better

Actually, sounds the same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users