Photo

Feltzer vs Carbonizzare

110 replies to this topic
Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

ign lists carbo as having better acceleration, too.  the only advantage feltzer has is handling but its like comparing the infernus to the adder just because it has better handling.  its not better.

http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

1 point in Handling is huge.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by HiddenStreet, 27 October 2013 - 03:16 PM.

Both must be the two ugliest vehicles in V, followed by the adder and the cheetah.

What? The Carb is one of the sexiest cars in the game...

The Feltzer is "meh" but it still retains that Mercedez Benz look that people like. Adder is a good looking car depending on the color. Cheetah is very ugly no matter what you do to it... especially that permanent black hard top... they should have made it more Ferarri looking.

I think the sexiest car in the game, though, out of my collection, would have to be the Vacca or the Stinger GT.

With respect to your original question, Feltzer and Carb have some of the most distinguishable engine/powertrain sounds (not  including muscle cars) out of all the cars in the game. Especially the carb.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

I like the Feltzer just because of how damn aggressive it looks. Even without visual mods (and it gets better with them) 

I dont own either though...

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

He said the Feltzer OR the Carbonizzar, not the f*cking Coquette, learn to read, you dolts. The Feltzer has higher Accel. and Handling, but the Carbonizzar has higher Brakes and Top Speed. That means the Feltzer is better, but not by much, so it wouldn't hurt to choose one depending on the look! I myself prefer the Feltzer because of the sound it makes, kinda cute if you ask me.

"Learn to read"... the irony. I said neither, making a separate point. The OP wanted opinions, I gave one. If he just wanted one of two answers, that's what a poll is for, "dolt".

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by trickeh2k, 27 October 2013 - 03:25 PM.

So, the Coquette is the best out of the bunch when upgraded out of the sport cars then? I'm currently still in love with my Eleghy RH8, but mostly because its looks. Stinger GT seems to be really good statwise, but stock anyway I think it handles horrible. Anyone modded that car fully?

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

I just laugh at the people who base statistics off the terrible stat bars.

Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Yea or the people that looks at the stats page and make conclusion without launching a single race online.

Me(psn:bloodlustkanibal) and zSkunk are racing every nights around 8pm Est mostly sports custom.  Everyone welcome to join us and prouve us Fetzler isnt the best! Nah srsly everyone welcome, mostly curvy maps. Add me

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

If feltzer didnt have that ugly body kit that you cant take off. Then maybe, just maybe i would drive it.

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

Get the Surano instead.

• KillaChaz likes this

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yea or the people that looks at the stats page and make conclusion without launching a single race online.

Me(psn:bloodlustkanibal) and zSkunk are racing every nights around 8pm Est mostly sports custom.  Everyone welcome to join us and prouve us Fetzler isnt the best! Nah srsly everyone welcome, mostly curvy maps. Add me

Sounds like fun. I race mostly when I'm playing and really like the sports series the best. Yeah, bars should be taken with a grain of salt. Handling and braking seems to be the most important on most cars and tracks. I'll be home in about three hours, if you (or anyone else for that matter) would add me, that would be cool. My PSN is trickeh

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

... Erm. Sigh. The Acceleration and Brakes are the only thing that can be increased past the base stat for the car. The chart inside LSC doesn't show the full stat changes. To see how far it's maxed out, view your custom car in a race in the "choose car" part. So again; the Feltzer has higher Accel. and Handling and the Carbonizzare have higher Top Speed and Brakes. That's it, that's your f*cking answer. If you want to argue what's more important, Top Speed or Accel. then remember how many straight aways there are in the game compared to all the f*cking turns.

Made it red so you can see :3

Hot post

Nivak
  • Nivak

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Carbo is sort of overrated, IMO.  My experience has been that the Feltzer is superior for real racing (ya know, races with more than one or two turns).

• Bloodlustkanibal likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

... Erm. Sigh. The Acceleration and Brakes are the only thing that can be increased past the base stat for the car. The chart inside LSC doesn't show the full stat changes. To see how far it's maxed out, view your custom car in a race in the "choose car" part. So again; the Feltzer has higher Accel. and Handling and the Carbonizzare have higher Top Speed and Brakes. That's it, that's your f*cking answer. If you want to argue what's more important, Top Speed or Accel. then remember how many straight aways there are in the game compared to all the f*cking turns.

You sound like you might need a nap or something, with that crankiness.

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

I really like my Carbonizzare. It's plenty fast and the handling on it is fun. It's my favorite car in this class so far although most of them are really fun to drive. 

0_0.jpg

• Sned likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

You sound like you might need a nap or something, with that crankiness.

I like it, seems like an aggressive, sadistic person, just my type.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

I'd say Carbonizzare since it doesn't like sh*t XD

feltzer has that uglyass bodykit making it look like a hotwheels car

carbon is one sexy looking beast IMO

MrSuave
  • MrSuave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Every driver is different, I'd test both to see which works for you.

Visually, it comes down to personal taste. IMO, the Feltzer is one of the ugliest cars in the game. I prefer clean/smooth curves like the 9f. The Feltzer looks like it's on Botox.

I was never a fan of the Carb until I drove it the other day. I bought it within 5 minutes. It looks much better live than in photos, and that sound? Wow. I had a bounty on my head with 4 guys chasing after me for at least15 minutes, and I always got away. Great acceleration and I'm able to handle/drift through turns easier than with any other sports car.

zskunkgta
  • zskunkgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Carbonizarre is for drift, Feltzer for racing.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Visually, it comes down to personal taste. IMO, the Feltzer is one of the ugliest cars in the game. I prefer clean/smooth curves like the 9f. The Feltzer looks like it's on Botox.

I was never a fan of the Carb until I drove it the other day. I bought it within 5 minutes. It looks much better live than in photos, and that sound? Wow. I had a bounty on my head with 4 guys chasing after me for at least15 minutes, and I always got away. Great acceleration and I'm able to handle/drift through turns easier than with any other sports car.

yeah after you actually drive the carbo you realize its the best sports car hands down.  it grips the road well and its by far the fastest sports car.  its comparable to a super car.

• HBSanta likes this

Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

yeah after you actually drive the carbo you realize its the best sports car hands down.  it grips the road well and its by far the fastest sports car.  its comparable to a super car.

.8 Handling less then the Fetz. If you compare a Adder to a Entity its .6 wich is alrdy a huge difference in handling. Add me to psn and lets settled this madness.  bloodlustkanibal 8pm Est in the schoolyard

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by Ivan Danzig, 27 October 2013 - 05:28 PM.

i dont have to prove it to you.  youre like one of those chrome adder traditionalists that dont recognize that the entity is simply superior.  .8 handling does not make up for the carbon being better in every other stat.  sports cars are not that fast, you dont need the best handling to be able to handle it unless youre simply a poor driver.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

I really like them both... but my Feltzer is just beautiful.

Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

i dont have to prove it to you.  youre like one of those chrome adder traditionalists that dont recognize that the entity is simply superior.  .8 handling does not make up for the carbon being better in every other stat.  sports cars are not that fast, you dont need the best handling to be able to handle it unless youre simply a poor driver.

Are you just trolling me or what? Im giving you the chance to back your words and you pussy out in front of everyone. Shameful. Unless all you race is Down the Drain, Route 68 or Down the Drain, I dont see how you come up to the conclusion that the Carbo actualy wins over a Fetzler. Show me plz

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

the only problem is that no matter how many times i beat you in my carbo you will never admit what im saying.  i know you want to convince yourself that the feltzer is better because it looks cooler (which it does).  im just here to provide facts, not reinforce my own ignorance.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

i love my carbo... just for looks and the heavenly sound, dont care for the rest.

the difference in stats is minimal 

but the issues here is :

jimmies drive feltzers , michaels drive carbo's, it's an age thing

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

they arent super cars.  you dont need that much handling cause ultimately they arent super fast like an entity.  carbo is better its not really my opinion its objectively better.

My Surano has a higher top speed than my Entity soooooo....

Carbon might be faster but, you'll eventually have to turn.

• KillaChaz likes this

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Elegy

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Well the Feltzers engine sounds much sexier, but I like the Carbonizzare. Choose the one you like more. I don`t think performance really matters since they both are close in that case. I pick cars I like not cars that perform the best. 

Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

the only problem is that no matter how many times i beat you in my carbo you will never admit what im saying.  i know you want to convince yourself that the feltzer is better because it looks cooler (which it does).  im just here to provide facts, not reinforce my own ignorance.

Honestly im just looking for people to put up a good race against me and my friend. You're welcome to show us ur carbo skills.

marquisman
  • marquisman

Where is me VIRGO... fool?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

they arent super cars.  you dont need that much handling cause ultimately they arent super fast like an entity.  carbo is better its not really my opinion its objectively better.

My Surano has a higher top speed than my Entity soooooo....

Carbon might be faster but, you'll eventually have to turn.

The carbo and surano are very comparable, even stock. But, the surano is cheaper and is something different than the norm.

• xXOsamaBinLamaXx and KillaChaz like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users