Which is better and why?

Since I not sure between these two :/

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Both must be the two ugliest vehicles in V, followed by the adder and the cheetah.

Electrogypsy
  • Electrogypsy

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Carbonizzare, heres mine.

0_0.jpg

• Expeace likes this

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Both must be the two ugliest vehicles in V, followed by the adder and the cheetah.

They not that ugly and have got good speed, handling and acceleration. 

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Anyone else?

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:43 PM Edited by Jack0711, 27 October 2013 - 01:43 PM.

7gIcWZx.jpg

Neither. The Coquette.

• EarthboundMysfit and Whysoserious5150 like this

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

7gIcWZx.jpg

Neither. The Coquette.

Why is the Coquette good?

• theGTAking101 likes this

Yodafett
  • Yodafett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by Yodafett, 27 October 2013 - 01:46 PM.

Not sure which is faster but certainly imo the Carbonizzare looks and handles way better than the Feltzer.

edit: and sounds better

• theGTAking101 and Grimase like this

zskunkgta
  • zskunkgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

I m racing a lot, switched from Carbo to Feltzer because it's miles better in terms of handling. The top speed and acceleration is not good enough to beat the feltzer.

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

7gIcWZx.jpg

Neither. The Coquette.

Almost exactly the same speed as the Feltzer, looks incredible and handles fantastically. Plus it's cheaper than both of them (okay only $7,000 cheaper than the Feltzer).

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Not sure which is faster but certainly imo the Carbonizzare looks and handles way better than the Feltzer.

edit: and sounds better

Ok cheers 

I m racing a lot, switched from Carbo to Feltzer because it's miles better in terms of handling. The top speed and acceleration is not good enough to beat the feltzer.

Ok nice, cheers 

7gIcWZx.jpg

Neither. The Coquette.

Almost exactly the same speed as the Feltzer, looks incredible and handles fantastically. Plus it's cheaper than both of them (okay only $7,000 cheaper than the Feltzer).

Ok I will think about the Coquette but the Feltzer got bit more acceleration and handling

Dragsooth
  • Dragsooth

Furry Gamer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

He said the Feltzer OR the Carbonizzar, not the f*cking Coquette, learn to read, you dolts. The Feltzer has higher Accel. and Handling, but the Carbonizzar has higher Brakes and Top Speed. That means the Feltzer is better, but not by much, so it wouldn't hurt to choose one depending on the look! I myself prefer the Feltzer because of the sound it makes, kinda cute if you ask me.

riki2cool
  • riki2cool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

He said the Feltzer OR the Carbonizzar, not the f*cking Coquette, learn to read, you dolts. The Feltzer has higher Accel. and Handling, but the Carbonizzar has higher Brakes and Top Speed. That means the Feltzer is better, but not by much, so it wouldn't hurt to choose one depending on the look! I myself prefer the Feltzer because of the sound it makes, kinda cute if you ask me.

Can't you just up the acceleration on the Carbonizzare to make it better than the Feltzer? Handling don't really matter to me since racing really ain't rocket science in this game.

The sound don't really matter much either, heh.

Dragsooth
  • Dragsooth

Furry Gamer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by Dragsooth, 27 October 2013 - 02:10 PM.

... Erm. Sigh. The Acceleration and Brakes are the only thing that can be increased past the base stat for the car. The chart inside LSC doesn't show the full stat changes. To see how far it's maxed out, view your custom car in a race in the "choose car" part. So again; the Feltzer has higher Accel. and Handling and the Carbonizzare have higher Top Speed and Brakes. That's it, that's your f*cking answer. If you want to argue what's more important, Top Speed or Accel. then remember how many straight aways there are in the game compared to all the f*cking turns.

Made it red so you can see :3

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

... Erm. Sigh. The Acceleration and Brakes are the only thing that can be increased past the base stat for the car. The chart inside LSC doesn't show the full stat changes. To see how far it's maxed out, view your custom car in a race in the "choose car" part. So again; the Feltzer has higher Accel. and Handling and the Carbonizzare have higher Top Speed and Brakes. That's it, that's your f*cking answer. If you want to argue what's more important, Top Speed or Accel. then remember how many straight aways there are in the game compared to all the f*cking turns.

Ok thanks for the information and I think I may go with the Feltzer :)

Gliding
  • Gliding

Samsquanch!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

I prefer the Carbonizzare. It's more difficult to drive, but faster.

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of keeping it tidy in the turns then the Carbonizzare will be faster around a track. You'll set faster lap times in the Feltzer if you aren't quite as good in the corners.

Dragsooth
  • Dragsooth

Furry Gamer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

I prefer the Carbonizzare. It's more difficult to drive, but faster.

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of keeping it tidy in the turns then the Carbonizzare will be faster around a track. You'll set faster lap times in the Feltzer if you aren't quite as good in the corners.

The difference in Top Speed between the two is minuscule.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

Bro, stop being so butthurt. I'm not sure if you meant to come off that way, but it seems like you're were raging over a question.

Just saying.
  • Whysoserious5150 likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

If you're choosing between them, then the Carbonizzare.

That said, get the Coquette.

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

I have them both, they are beautiful street racing cars.

riki2cool
  • riki2cool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Calm the f*ck down. How was I supposed to know that you can upgrade behind the the stat bar?

Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

That's my boy. Listen to the guy holding World Record on Shipyard.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

The Carbonizzare is one of the best cars in the game imo. Looks awesome and the hard top convertible roof is epic. It's very fast when fully modded. This car, the Monroe and the convertible Stinger are the only cars I care about in GTA Online.

• playerone95 likes this

MetalClif
  • MetalClif

The Northern Iron

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Feltzer is in no way ugly!  Both cars are pretty sweet as already said, it's down to personal pref.  Feltzer can have an annoying backend sometimes but it can get you out of a spot with the acceleration.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

what he said.  you can improve everything the feltzer has better, but not the carbo.  its top speed is ridiculous and the feltzers top speed cant be improved.

Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Yes the speed of a Carbo is nice and can be strong in some straight line maps but Fetzler will hold on more speed in curves then the Carbo. 

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

they arent super cars.  you dont need that much handling cause ultimately they arent super fast like an entity.  carbo is better its not really my opinion its objectively better.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

ign lists carbo as having better acceleration, too.  the only advantage feltzer has is handling but its like comparing the infernus to the adder just because it has better handling.  its not better.

http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

they arent super cars.  you dont need that much handling cause ultimately they arent super fast like an entity.  carbo is better its not really my opinion its objectively better.

You speaking like if the carbonizzare doesnt slip. They're not Super but they're not Moto either so yes Handling is a major factor. 

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by HiddenStreet, 27 October 2013 - 03:15 PM.

removed post because bottom of page 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users