Quantcast

» «
Photo

No Opinions And Thoughts On GTA V Are Allowed.

96 replies to this topic
StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

As about this game, there are some people who call this game outright BAD, now THAT'S absurd. I mean, developers at Rockstar have put countless hours of their life in it, to develop this game. Atleast those so called "opinions givers" should keep that in mind before blindly criticizing it.

Errm, what the f**k has that got to do with anything ?? I don't give a f**k if Rockstar took a whole millennia to make GTA V - if they made it and it fell short of expectations in the eyes of many, then it rightly deserves to be criticized. These guys makes hundreds of millions of dollars from game sales each year or so, they don't give a flyin' f**k about your appreciation of their work and efforts, they just want you to buy the game. 

Stop bowing down to those guys, we and you don't owe them sh*t.

Take this for example, his point is basically. Like gta v = bowing down to rockstar and rockstar doesn't need you to bow down to them because they already have your money. How do you logically reply to that?

Btw dude there is something called purpose and adults use it to make their life mean something and not be defined by money. That is the reason billionaires don't just stop working after their first billion (ie microsoft) everyone just wants to revolutionize the field they are in and rockstar is the same, that's why even though their a billion dollar company they can still care.

But you wouldn't understand that I know.

You don't understand a lot of things. Why don't you just stop posting, please. :colgate:

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

This is becoming more worse than the COD Forums Or anything to do with COD and people in here are acting worse than COD Fan Boys. Look at what happened to COD, its the same sh*t over and over again.

Wait, are you serious? or that statement was there for levity. 
Who's stopping you from having an opinion? It's right here!
GTA is a different game where the audience is given so many options to enjoy the game.
You are right about COD, it's the same sh*t and that's what makes it popular among COD fanboys just plain shooting with the perks or tally scoreboards online, typical killing frenzy crowd without expecting much except better graphics or big multi-player maps.

On the other hand, GTA has so much to discuss, improve and ever evolving idea that offers much more than COD. I bet those who play COD as well are GTA fans, they care about having the greatest GTA even when they criticize it!...

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:16 PM Edited by Official General, 28 October 2013 - 01:30 PM.

As about this game, there are some people who call this game outright BAD, now THAT'S absurd. I mean, developers at Rockstar have put countless hours of their life in it, to develop this game. Atleast those so called "opinions givers" should keep that in mind before blindly criticizing it.

Errm, what the f**k has that got to do with anything ?? I don't give a f**k if Rockstar took a whole millennia to make GTA V - if they made it and it fell short of expectations in the eyes of many, then it rightly deserves to be criticized. These guys makes hundreds of millions of dollars from game sales each year or so, they don't give a flyin' f**k about your appreciation of their work and efforts, they just want you to buy the game. 

Take this for example, his point is basically. Like gta v = bowing down to rockstar and rockstar doesn't need you to bow down to them because they already have your money. How do you logically reply to that?

Btw dude there is something called purpose and adults use it to make their life mean something and not be defined by money. That is the reason billionaires don't just stop working after their first billion (ie microsoft) everyone just wants to revolutionize the field they are in and rockstar is the same, that's why even though their a billion dollar company they can still care.

@ Ola441

You did not understand what I meant.

Rockstar obviously care about the general opinions and thoughts of fans of their games, because :

a) They just wanna make great games and get recognition for it.

b) They wanna make huge game sales and make lots of money. 

What they don't give a f**k about is whether an individual fan licks the ground they walk on and sings praises for them like they can do no wrong. They think it's nice, but their message is this, " we don't have time to hear your lickin' ass bullsh*t, we just want you to like the game, buy it and get us our sales and money ". 

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:46 PM Edited by Ola441, 28 October 2013 - 02:53 PM.

@ Ola441

You did not understand what I meant.

Rockstar obviously care about the general opinions and thoughts of fans of their games, because :

a) They just wanna make great games and get recognition for it.
b) They wanna make huge game sales and make lots of money. 

What they don't give a f**k about is whether an individual fan licks the ground they walk on and sings praises for them like they can do no wrong. They think it's nice, but their message is this, " we don't have time to hear your lickin' ass bullsh*t, we just want you to like the game, buy it and get us our sales and money ".
Depends on your definition of licking ass but I agree with you a little.

But look at it. If a relatively good game company(in my opinion) like rockstar gets a lot of people bashing them. Then people are actually validating companies such as EA that don't even try because the same sh*t storm they're getting right now for their lackluster games will be the same sh*t they will get if they improved their games.

People shouldn't fanboy over game companies but they are not as hurtful to the gaming industry as serial complainers.

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Most of us live in democratic country, why cannot we let the internet be democratic too? Freedom of speech and all that.

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

Most of us live in democratic country, why cannot we let the internet be democratic too? Freedom of speech and all that.

True..

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by keeronv, 29 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

Depends on your definition of licking ass but I agree with you a little.

But look at it. If a relatively good game company(in my opinion) like rockstar gets a lot of people bashing them. Then people are actually validating companies such as EA that don't even try because the same sh*t storm they're getting right now for their lackluster games will be the same sh*t they will get if they improved their games.

People shouldn't fanboy over game companies but they are not as hurtful to the gaming industry as serial complainers.

I dont know about that.

What about COD Fanboy's Vs Serial Complainers ? LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users