Quantcast

» «
Photo

No Opinions And Thoughts On GTA V Are Allowed.

96 replies to this topic
keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:42 PM Edited by keeronv, 28 October 2013 - 01:14 AM.

I personally think GTA V was awesome,

I have Played 83 hours in total and will be playing more of GTA Online.

However, i think its sad that nobody is entitled to have an opinion, a thought or an idea about GTA V.

If somebody doesnt like GTA V then a sh*tload of people give them abuse or hate, If somebody has an idea about adding more content to GTA V they also get abuse. Its clearly obvious the game is broken, so why can't people have their opinions ? Even if the game was perfect people are still allowed and entitled to have an opinion.

GTA V is awesome, but i feel that people need to stop been so easy to Defend and then Kill and Bury any Complaints or Hang - Ups about the game, because if everyone says GTA V is perfect then they will just release the same sh*t over and over again. People need to complain and criticize sometimes, in order to make the game improve. ROCKSTAR NEED CRITICISM like any other company. In order to improve. INSTEAD OF PEOPLE LIKE IGN Giving the game 10/10 , that is just insane, where is the Criticism ??

People need to stop being abusive and let all sides of the community speak and we would have alot more interesting threads and topics that spark great debates, instead of someone making a thread and then receive immediate abuse and receive stupid remarks which completely ruins the thread as nobody wants to read 5 pages of Hate and Troll Behavour.

This is becoming more worse than the COD Forums Or anything to do with COD and people in here are acting worse than COD Fan Boys. Look at what happened to COD, its the same sh*t over and over again.

Do you guys think people are entitled to have an opinion, Or Not ?

I know my Thread wont change anything, people are going to stay the same.

And One thing you need to realise is this :

People are going against each other to defend a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR Company.

And remember : ITS OKAY TO CRITIQUE A GAME! AND GIVE IT CRITICISM

• RyanBurnsRed, xXGst0395Xx, UltraGizmo64 and 5 others like this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Where is my mind?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

They're trolls...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

I don't see the point of complaining about not liking something. 

I mean people coming up with ways to improve the game is one thing.  But complaining about being bored and the game being overrated should net the OP insults...  

I mean this a fan forum....

• Seriousman and ShinobiFixer like this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Note: just because you see people saying these things, doesn't mean that's what the majority of people think, say or even like.

As with most things.

It's just that this is a large forum on a recently released game, so the effect is larger.

• keeronv likes this

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

I don't see the point of complaining about not liking something. 

I mean people coming up with ways to improve the game is one thing.  But complaining about being bored and the game being overrated should net the OP insults...  

I mean this a fan forum....

Yeah i can see where your coming from.

If people are complaining about ridiculous things then i can see why people would dislike that.

But for people who have Legitamate reasons for disliking a game, i personally like to know why.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

As a whole we simply lower the standard of whats expected from a GTA game by ignoring any issues or pretending things are perfect. The fanboys are just as damaging to the community itself as the trolls who come around that they think they need to defend against..

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

Note: just because you see people saying these things, doesn't mean that's what the majority of people think, say or even like.

As with most things.

It's just that this is a large forum on a recently released game, so the effect is larger.

Yep, that is very true.

Because its newly released people feel the need to defend it or whatever.

In a few months people will start to see flaws in the game. Even the GTA fan boys.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

As a whole we simply lower the standard of whats expected from a GTA game by ignoring any issues or pretending things are perfect. The fanboys are just as damaging to the community itself as the trolls who come around that they think they need to defend against..

You could not have said any better  :cookie:  :^:

@ keeronv

You can find out many legitimate reasons as to why people on here don't like things about GTA V, just comb the forums properly. 

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by keeronv, 27 October 2013 - 12:56 PM.

You could not have said any better  :cookie:  :^:

@ keeronv

You can find out many legitimate reasons as to why people on here don't like things about GTA V, just comb the forums properly. 

Ok i will,

But the ones i have seen so far, dont get taken seriously and just get dismissed.

Like for example : 

GO get a refund!!!!!!

Snap your disc.

Play GTA IV.

And many many more comments like that, instead of taking the time to listen to A person's opinion , the people are going against each other to defend a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR Company.

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Ok well,

You made a post and people didn't take it very seriously because you put too many ideas in one thread, it became a TL,DR situration for most.

I read it all and you had some good ideas but it is just annoying sometimes to see people always expecting more when the game has literally just come out.

It puts a downer on it when people are always complaining.

Look at PS1 graphics, imagine that with NO online. That was my childhood so assuming you're under 18 just enjoy yourself man, and don't worry about forum trolls.

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Ok well,

You made a post and people didn't take it very seriously because you put too many ideas in one thread, it became a TL,DR situration for most.

I read it all and you had some good ideas but it is just annoying sometimes to see people always expecting more when the game has literally just come out.

It puts a downer on it when people are always complaining.

Look at PS1 graphics, imagine that with NO online. That was my childhood so assuming you're under 18 just enjoy yourself man, and don't worry about forum trolls.

Yeah, ok.

I said my ideas were crazy LOL, they was coming from my imagination.

It wasnt supposed to be taken 100% serious, but for people to have their own ideas on what GTA Online could have in the future.

Im also talking about other threads, where people are giving Criticism and everybody is down their necks getting at them, just for an opinion.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:13 PM Edited by 727gta, 27 October 2013 - 01:14 PM.

I fully agree with you. I'm sick of seeing people who have constructive criticism posted are ridiculed by people who can't accept another persons opinion. I mean the first person in this thread said that they are trolls which furthers my point. People simply don't know how important it is for companies to receive constructive criticism.

Also to the person who said it is a fan forum. It really isn't, it is a forum to discuss Grand Theft Auto. Which if you didn't know ties in with negative and positive praise.

Plus people in the forum defend R* like they are their mothers.

• RyanBurnsRed and Stockton209What like this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

I get the feeling that 80% of the people in these forums are under the age of 18 and should'nt even be playing this game. These forums are ridiculous and ive never seen such anger, hate and Uncivilized Conversations and Immature Comments.

80% what? ...
Now I get it! .. why instantly a Warning was issued to me without a second thought lol .. jk ;)
tbh.. People have already expressed their anger or love towards V and you are not abused if you are not copying words as other 1000 players posted before
Reading same thing from 500 players more and top of it in 500 different topics makes no sense to me, why would anyone bother to read? Would you?
But, a valid fact stays undisputed and in that sense you are definitely entitled to express.
I actually fear from the approach of the mods handling the thread. At no point you fall to the mood swing or misunderstanding from their side and suffer a warning for nothingness in terms of exceedingly rude or abusive tone.
I read many of the abusive posts and ignore it altogether and so shall you too do the same ... just chill and enjoy the game!

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

I get the feeling that 80% of the people in these forums are under the age of 18 and should'nt even be playing this game. These forums are ridiculous and ive never seen such anger, hate and Uncivilized Conversations and Immature Comments.

80% what? ...
Now I get it! .. why instantly a Warning was issued to me without a second thought lol .. jk ;)
tbh.. People have already expressed their anger or love towards V and you are not abused if you are not copying words as other 1000 players posted before
Reading same thing from 500 players more and top of it in 500 different topics makes no sense to me, why would anyone bother to read? Would you?
But, a valid fact stays undisputed and in that sense you are definitely entitled to express.
I actually fear from the approach of the mods handling the thread. At no point you fall to the mood swing or misunderstanding from their side and suffer a warning for nothingness in terms of exceedingly rude or abusive tone.
I read many of the abusive posts and ignore it altogether and so shall you too do the same ... just chill and enjoy the game!

LOL, i enjoyed reading that ..

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by keeronv, 27 October 2013 - 01:21 PM.

I fully agree with you. I'm sick of seeing people who have constructive criticism posted are ridiculed by people who can't accept another persons opinion. I mean the first person in this thread said that they are trolls which furthers my point. People simply don't know how important it is for companies to receive constructive criticism.

Also to the person who said it is a fan forum. It really isn't, it is a forum to discuss Grand Theft Auto. Which if you didn't know ties in with negative and positive praise.

Plus people in the forum defend R* like they are their mothers.

Yeah finally someone understands what im talking about LOL,

Its very important to receive constructive criticism.

Rockstar employees will obviously read forums on the internet.

This is one of the Largest GTA Forums, so its obvious Rockstar Employees read in here. They might not, due to the Immaturity of this forum, they might go on reddit or something lol.

For people to think companies dont do any market research are pretty stupid lol, we Give rockstar all the information they need just by posting our thoughts, whether people like it or not.

• 727gta and LeScone like this

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

I personally think GTA V was awesome,

I have Played 83 hours in total and will be playing more of the GTA Online.

However, i think its sad that nobody is entitled to have an opinion, a thought or an idea about GTA V.

If somebody doesnt like GTA V then a sh*tload of people give them abuse or hate, If somebody has an idea about adding more content to GTA V they also get abuse. Its clearly obvious the game is broken, so why can't people have their opinions ? Even if the game was perfect people are still allowed to have an opinion.

GTA V is awesome, but i feel people need to stop been so easy to Kill and Bury any Complaints or Hang - Ups about the game, because if everyone says GTA V is perfect then they will just release the same sh*t over and over, people need to complain sometimes, in order to make the game improve. ROCKSTAR NEED CRITICISM like any other company. In order to improve. INSTEAD OF PEOPLE LIKE IGN Giving the game 10/10 , that is just insane, where is the Criticism ??

This is worse than COD Forums Or anything to do with COD and people in here are acting worse than COD Fan Boys. Look at what happened to COD, its the same sh*t over and over again.

Do you guys think people are entitled to have an opinion, Or Not ?

I know my Thread wont change anything, people are going to stay the same, but its pathetic tbh.

I also know i will get hate for this Thread too!!!!

One thing you need to realise is this :

People are going against each other to defend a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR Company.

Great points all around. It's about time someone with rational who enjoys GTA V put the fanboys in their place. I especially liked the part about the fanboys here being worse than COD players, hahaha so true!

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

Those same people hating on GTA V in these forums have had a history of not even having the game. I think thats why people are not listening to them or calling them trolls.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Those same people hating on GTA V in these forums have had a history of not even having the game. I think thats why people are not listening to them or calling them trolls.

I think there are a few of those and they lump everyone else together with it..

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Yeah true

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:54 PM Edited by keeronv, 27 October 2013 - 01:58 PM.

Great points all around. It's about time someone with rational who enjoys GTA V put the fanboys in their place. I especially liked the part about the fanboys here being worse than COD players, hahaha so true!

Yeah it is true, 

Well i dont know if its 100% true i have NOT payed any attention to COD GHOSTS FANBOY'S

But compared to the other COD's, GTA Fanboy's seem just as defensive and abusive.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Yeah, the colliding opinions here are getting out of hand. I agree 100% with that you're saying.

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Yeah, i agree

IceHot100
  • IceHot100

Out of Order

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Who told you opinions are not allowed, if an opinion is neglected by somebody that doesn't mean it's factually wrong. I'm sure you also at some time you came over something where YOU disagreed with somebody else's opinion. It's perfectly normal.

As about this game, there are some people who call this game outright BAD, now THAT'S absurd. I mean, developers at Rockstar have put countless hours of their life in it, to develop this game. Atleast those so called "opinions givers" should keep that in mind before blindly criticizing it.

my 2 cents

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Why am I here?

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Who told you opinions are not allowed, if an opinion is neglected by somebody that doesn't mean it's factually wrong. I'm sure you also at some time you came over something where YOU disagreed with somebody else's opinion. It's perfectly normal.

As about this game, there are some people who call this game outright BAD, now THAT'S absurd. I mean, developers at Rockstar have put countless hours of their life in it, to develop this game. Atleast those so called "opinions givers" should keep that in mind before blindly criticizing it.

my 2 cents

I don't care how long it took Rockstar produce this terrible game. The other day I spent 20 minutes taking a sh*t but you don't see me bragging about it. 

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by keeronv, 27 October 2013 - 03:07 PM.

my 2 cents

Yeah true..

BUT .. its Obvious opinions are not allowed!!

Have you seen the Forums lately ? LOL!!

Im NOT saying that its totally cool to call GTA V a bad game, im just saying that its OKAY for people not to like the game.

Its freedom of thought and speech, not everyone will like the same thing.

People get crucified for not liking GTA and for criticizing it.

GTA AND ROCKSTAR NEED CRITICISM, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND EVEN SOME COMPLAINTS, THIS IS SO THEY DONT BECOME BIG HEADED AND ROCKSTAR STILL NEED TO BELIEVE THERE GAME CAN BE IMPROVED.

Look at whats Happened to COD which was a legitimately good game, Its been ruined and they release the same game year after year.

GTA has been improving ever since GTA in 1997.

I dont want Rockstar to listen to all these FANBOY's that make them think their game is perfect when it isnt. I want GTA to constantly improve like it always has.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

my 2 cents

How is it absurd? Just because time is put into something doesn't necessarily mean it deserves praise to the high heavens. This game has its faults and people rightly so call it out. But for people not allowed to say a bad word against their gods R* without being called a fa**ot is just wrong.  

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Why am I here?

??

What ? lol

Seriousman
  • Seriousman

Anti-ReligionMan

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by Seriousman, 27 October 2013 - 03:30 PM.

Yeah it is true, 

Well i dont know if its 100% true i have NOT payed any attention to COD GHOSTS FANBOY'S

But compared to the other COD's, GTA Fanboy's seem just as defensive and abusive.

Not true. I personally consider myself a GTA fanboy, but I will not go into "fights" with other people who have their own own LEGITIMATE options about GTA V or any other GTA for that matter as it is pointless. Now there ARE GTA fanboys who are just as (if not worse) than COD fanboys. I see COD fanboys on youtube going to Battlefield 4 trailer videos and I see them saying how Battlefield 4 is going to suck and how COD Ghost will be awesome and stuff. But please don't say that GTA Fanboys in general are "defensive and abusive" people, as most of us love the game, but respect other people's opinions.

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by keeronv, 27 October 2013 - 03:39 PM.

Not true. I personally consider myself a GTA fanboy, but I will not go into "fights" with other people who have their own own LEGITIMATE options about GTA V or any other GTA for that matter as it is pointless. Now there ARE GTA fanboys who are just as (if not worse) than COD fanboys. I see COD fanboys on youtube going to Battlefield 4 trailer videos and I see them saying how Battlefield 4 is going to suck and how COD Ghost will be awesome and stuff. But please don't say that GTA Fanboys in general are "defensive and abusive" people, as most of us love the game, but respect other people's opinions.

ve.

You do have a point.

BUT you are not defensive or abusive, you seem normal are you sure you are a fanboy?

I like every single GTA ever made, GTA is in my top 3 favorite video game series ever made, so you could call me a fanboy.

BUT A fanboy isnt somebody who likes something, a fanboy is someone who IS OBSESSIVE.

A GTA fanboy is someone who is obsessive over the game

I really like GTA although im not obsessive over it.

Are you obsessive over GTA ? IF SO then yes you are a fanboy.

If you just really like GTA then you are not a FANBOY, i really like GTA also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users