Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are there any ways to get into interiors?

10 replies to this topic
JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Right so me and my friend were playing last night and we decided to go see if it was possible to get into Michael's house. At first we had nothing since the doors are all locked but then I remembered that you can glitch open your garage door by leaving a car by it, moving away until it unloads and them coming back so that it loads open due to the car being in the way.

I did this and it actually worked. I got inside Michael's house and was able to explore. We then tried with Franklin's second house but his garage isn't connected so it didn't work.

Has anyone found any other way of getting into interiors?

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Not Posting much atm due to life...

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by Mikeol1987, 27 October 2013 - 12:48 PM.

Someone (props to them being the first) got into the IAA building next to the FIB building the other day.
Its the one from the rappelling mission in SP. Its a little more than half way up the building its a challenge to get into but worth it especially if you have a bounty. Tries for ages precision flying through the windows but its almost better to line up with precision and let it off last minute to slam through the glass. Which does break (bar one pane which doesnt) its a four pane window try it out.

Its quite hard to see during the daytime but at night much easier.

I didnt know you could get into Michaels house I am going to try that out later
  • JayJ47 likes this

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

I will try that out, sounds really cool. I'll have to try it out sometime soon.

MrSuave
  • MrSuave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by MrSuave, 27 October 2013 - 04:21 PM.

These guys got into the bank somehow (skip to 4:05):

http://youtu.be/3tgPkNNBSPA

Would love to know how they did that!

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

It's very simple to get into the bank it's somewhere in vinewood blvd no clutching in or anything just walk in

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 27 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

they seem to just walk out the door in the end so it can't be that hard

can't remember where it is on the map , the stars on the ground gave quite a good hint though

MrSuave
  • MrSuave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Thanks fellas, wasn't aware of that. I assumed it'd be more complicated. Will check this out today.

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

They went through the entrance...

There's 2 entrances, one of them is the double door - corner one - and the other is just a few metres on the right from it...Brown doors

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Someone (props to them being the first) got into the IAA building next to the FIB building the other day.
Its the one from the rappelling mission in SP. Its a little more than half way up the building its a challenge to get into but worth it especially if you have a bounty. Tries for ages precision flying through the windows but its almost better to line up with precision and let it off last minute to slam through the glass. Which does break (bar one pane which doesnt) its a four pane window try it out.

Its quite hard to see during the daytime but at night much easier.

I didnt know you could get into Michaels house I am going to try that out later

^^^

Thanks for the mention, it was 1st time luck getting in. Tried a couple more times and sadly died lol

Pic for those wanting to try

0_0.jpg

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Right so me and my friend were playing last night and we decided to go see if it was possible to get into Michael's house. At first we had nothing since the doors are all locked but then I remembered that you can glitch open your garage door by leaving a car by it, moving away until it unloads and them coming back so that it loads open due to the car being in the way.

I did this and it actually worked. I got inside Michael's house and was able to explore. We then tried with Franklin's second house but his garage isn't connected so it didn't work.

Has anyone found any other way of getting into interiors?

Great thread OP

Maybe we should all post pics on here and see how many buildings can be entered

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Pictures of the buildings you got into would be great. That one of the IAA building is cool. I tried getting in but I missed by a little bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users