Quantcast

» «
Photo

Free Aim Servers.

117 replies to this topic

Poll: Free Aim Server Missions Should Pay More Rep and Money. (94 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Free Aim Servers Pay more Rep and Money?

1. Yes. (66 votes [70.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.21%

2. No. (28 votes [29.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.79%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Then the Auto Aimers come in acting like Free Aimers are Elitists with egos

Yeah, I don't see that.

Casual doesn't mean retarded.

Anyone saying that Free Aim doesn't deserve more rewards should just shut the f*ck up.. :D

And anyone who says NO literally has no brains.

Please, no more stupid comments. 

Anyone with even a 1/4 of a brain understands the logic behind giving Free Aim players MORE rewards.  If not, just shut the f*ck up.  Seriously...  Because its starting to seem to me auto aim players all have brain damage.

Nope. No oversized egos or baiting going on here.

QF f*cking T

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

I think a lot of people here are missing the point. Let people choose between Auto Aim and Free Aim. It is essentially using an aim bot, so I very much dislike it, but Rockstar has made it, so let them choose.

What people need to recognize is that Free Aim is a higher difficulty setting. I played an Auto Aim mission with a friend once and laughed at how easy it was compared to playing it Free Aim, it was ridiculous.

We already get a 1.5x RP multiplier for playing on hard, so I think 1.5x should be standard for Free Aim, multiplying cash and RP, with a 2.0x multiplier (RP only) for playing Hard Free Aim.

People will still have a choice of what mode to play, and the rewards won't be reduced for Auto Aimers, but there will be an incentive to switch up the difficulty setting to Free Aim.

#1 Post.

^^^

Agreed - You also use much more ammo in free aim so the actual end payout is less for us. Did a few AA survivals to help a mate out and i could have read a book while clearing out all the waves  :lol:

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

See forum surfer (You reading this), john is mad.  You can tell that because he is in the minority that he has to call someone an elitist because they play a different aim style.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

idk how to select free aim or not is there a option where i can select free aim only servers

NewReno
  • NewReno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

And this is why no one listens to the Free Aim Master Race.  They think anyone who uses any other mechanic is so vastly inferior that they must be completely retarded.  Go back to CoD, fa**ot.

You're making a fool of yourself. Who says fa**ot except preteen CoD players and homophobes? I don't understand why people are getting so defensive about this.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Go to single player then change your aim style to freeaim then log back into Online.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

See forum surfer (You reading this), john is mad.  You can tell that because he is in the minority that he has to call someone an elitist because they play a different aim style.

Says the person who has to call someone braindead because they play a different aim style.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Now you are catching on Trench...  Good to see you finally use that brain, if even for only a split second.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

And this is why no one listens to the Free Aim Master Race.  They think anyone who uses any other mechanic is so vastly inferior that they must be completely retarded.  Go back to CoD, fa**ot.

You're making a fool of yourself. Who says fa**ot except preteen CoD players and homophobes? I don't understand why people are getting so defensive about this.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GrqJFHGVS10

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by biggsull, 27 October 2013 - 05:55 PM.

No need to be special, turning missions on hard gives bigger rewards, this is the same thing, turning it on difficult skill needing free aim. Reward them more, from someone who plays auto aim but has no illusions about it being the same difficulty.. Free aim is obviously harder.

I would suck your dick right now if everyone with this mindset would go f*ck off somewhere. Just because youre calling someone a fa**ot doesnt mean youre "afraid" of homosexuals and btw nice hijacking of a term and turning it into something its not as a way to insult people who feel a certain way.

Calling people who "hate" homosexuals "homophobes" as in they are afraid of homosexuals, you are no better than them. That is purely an aggrivation tactic.

If I call you a fa**ot, chances are youre doing something that makes you look like a f*cking idiot. Same thing, doesn't mean you're gay.

Srsly stick them balls and all right in there, Ill shine em up good, fa**ot... just don't tell me what I can and cant say and what I might mean by it, Im expressing myself and youd be infringing on my right to it.

your mind = blown

Another point, just because you're fine with people being gay doesn't mean you're fine with a big pink and lime green lisp having guy coming up and rubbing it in your face. Thats annoying, that person is a fa**ot.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

I would just like to state for the record that free aimers are the master race

• biggsull and Trenchfoot321 like this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Now you are catching on Trench...  Good to see you finally use that brain, if even for only a split second.

Good to hear the Elitist seems to think something of me.  Thank god I'm not in your friend list.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

What have I got to be mad about?

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

What have I got to be mad about?

You disagree, therefore you are mad and inferior and braindead apparently.

Zoidbergs_LV
  • Zoidbergs_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

No as it is a choise. You don`t see people getting payed more at work because they make their jobs extra difficult instead of taking simple/less time consuming way that does the same result as the difficult one. If you work as a janitor for example, do you get payed more if you clean the floor with a toothbrush than a broom? I don`t think so.

Anyone with even a 1/4 of a brain understands the logic behind giving Free Aim players MORE rewards.  If not, just shut the f*ck up.  Seriously...  Because its starting to seem to me auto aim players all have brain damage.

Oh I`m sorry, I didn`t know the controller was designed for free-aim. Yeah because aiming with that thing is a peace of cake and is 201% better than mouse-aim. Just deal with the fact that free-aim with a controller is terrible and that is why most of the people use auto-aim. Stop your whining otherwise I`ll make a dumb thread like "Pistol users should receive 10x more RP/$$$, because it`s not an assault rifle or RPG". If you like to play with free aim then go ahead and play, just don`t expect everyone to whipe your ass, because you think you are one of the "elite hardcore" players who think should receive special bonus, because they make the game as difficult as possible for them.

P.S. R* won`t increase how much missions pay for free-aimers, because it is 100% guaranteed that someone will find a way to exploit it, thus decreasing R*`s income from cashcards.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

i dont think you should get any more rep or money, but i do think in free roam everything should be free aim. if you start a deathmatch then auto aim could come into play, but until then, or a mission, free aim should be the standard to all free roaming.

• Trenchfoot321 likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

i dont think you should get any more rep or money, but i do think in free roam everything should be free aim. if you start a deathmatch then auto aim could come into play, but until then, or a mission, free aim should be the standard to all free roaming.

I agree with this.

Zoidbergs_LV
  • Zoidbergs_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

This is good. Giving more cash to free-aimers would be terrible as that would be exploited as soon as someone will find a way how.

• Trenchfoot321 likes this

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

will i still be playing against auto aim ppl though?

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

will i still be playing against auto aim ppl though?

No, you'll play against other free-aim players.

Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

R* clearly designed the game with assisted aim in mind. It is the default option and is how they expect most to play it. Free aim is there for a extra challenge. I guess they don't feel using it is worth a bigger reward. Tho I wouldn't have a issue if they did.

GTA is not a hardcore competitive game. It's more of a casual game.

Hamsterbaffle
  • Hamsterbaffle

Princeps

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Just want to speak up for the casual, non-veteran, non FPS-playing player who has deliberately chosen Free Aim for two reasons:

1) My first few trips into GTA:O Auto Aim were painful, stupid, grief-fests filled with manic idiots attacking and killing low-level players fresh out of the tutorial. Instant, perfect auto-aim at 200 yards meant that looking for cover or hopping into a car to speed away were pointless. I didn't like free roam at all because every 11 year old had aim as sure as an AI Cop with a serious antisocial attitude. Screw that.

2) I decided that I'd enjoy actually developing my own skills by committing to Free Aim, taking my chances, and learning how to truly compete or fail.

Guess what? I was absolute sh*t at first on Free Aim and got my ass handed to me by players, AI, and even the friend I talked into joining Free Aim with me. But I've improved and am getting better all the time. The game is much more exciting and rewarding when you have to be careful to plan your shots, look for good cover, and study the AI's behavior closely.

And now, if someone headshots me while I'm flying down the highway at 110 mph, they DESERVE a feeling of accomplishment, and I do feel respect for them. That takes real skill. Skill I would be a little proud to develop.

That said, I don't blame anyone for choosing Auto Aim. I mean, it is the default GTA option and has been since at least the days of GTA3. I see no argument to be had here. I simply prefer my choice of Free Aim for the reasons given above. Choose the game you want to play, and enjoy it.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by Vooodu, 27 October 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Then the Auto Aimers come in acting like Free Aimers are Elitists with egos

Yeah, I don't see that.

Casual doesn't mean retarded.

Anyone saying that Free Aim doesn't deserve more rewards should just shut the f*ck up.. :D

And anyone who says NO literally has no brains.

Nope. No oversized egos or baiting going on here.

You call it baiting and over sized ego's.

Alls I see is my rotten self telling it exactly how it is.  I mean seriously.. If I did use Auto Aim id at least admit that free am players deserve a bigger pay out when playing the game since it takes a lot more effort.  But alls I see is the exact opposite with player acting dishing out silly excuses about why they don't use auto aim and why players using free aim are elitists.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

oh i think ill go free aim then

shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Nope.

Nobody cares and you aren't special.

GTAO isn't a FPS.

shut the f*ck up

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

This is good. Giving more cash to free-aimers would be terrible as that would be exploited as soon as someone will find a way how.

Exploited how?  This makes no sense...

As in more players playing Free Aim?  oh NooOoo, the Horror.

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Go to single player then change your aim style to freeaim then log back into Online.

^^^

And you will automatically be put into free aim servers

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 27 October 2013 - 08:19 PM.

Casual gamers complaining nothing new and aiming with a mouse doesn't make anything better I been a PC gamer for years to know the difference which is nothing more than sensitivity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users