Quantcast

» «
Photo

Free Aim Servers.

117 replies to this topic

Poll: Free Aim Server Missions Should Pay More Rep and Money. (95 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Free Aim Servers Pay more Rep and Money?

1. Yes. (67 votes [70.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.53%

2. No. (28 votes [29.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.47%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

What people need to recognize is that Free Aim is a higher difficulty setting. I played an Auto Aim mission with a friend once and laughed at how easy it was compared to playing it Free Aim, it was ridiculous.

^This...

I mean seriously.

In an auto am gun fight.. You can jump on a car hood and auto lock spam kill every f*ckin AI in sight in 2 seconds.

Try that in free aim, and you would be lucky to kill one AI before they killed you.

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

I have yet to ever hit a dead free aim server. Ever.  There has always been more than 10 people in each game I enter.  Good try though.

• GotDjent? likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

No as it is a choise. You don`t see people getting payed more at work because they make their jobs extra difficult instead of taking simple/less time consuming way that does the same result as the difficult one. If you work as a janitor for example, do you get payed more if you clean the floor with a toothbrush than a broom? I don`t think so.

Please, no more stupid comments. 

Anyone with even a 1/4 of a brain understands the logic behind giving Free Aim players MORE rewards.  If not, just shut the f*ck up.  Seriously...  Because its starting to seem to me auto aim players all have brain damage.

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

I have yet to ever hit a dead free aim server. Ever.  There has always been more than 10 people in each game I enter.  Good try though.

Then go there and quit complaining.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:09 PM Edited by LanOsb133, 27 October 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Or you could suck my d*ck trenchfoot.  I like that Idea more.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

No as it is a choise. You don`t see people getting payed more at work because they make their jobs extra difficult instead of taking simple/less time consuming way that does the same result as the difficult one. If you work as a janitor for example, do you get payed more if you clean the floor with a toothbrush than a broom? I don`t think so.

Anyone with even a 1/4 of a brain understands the logic behind giving Free Aim players MORE rewards.  If not, just shut the f*ck up.  Seriously...  Because its starting to seem to me auto aim players all have brain damage.

Honestly, I think the Auto Aimers should get more rewards because they're using a game mechanic and not being bitches about it in the forums like the Free Aim Master Race.

• GotDjent? likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Oh, you're just mad.  Want a cookie?  Did I anger you?  I'm sorry I made an argument and you have no comeback.

• GotDjent? likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Angry?  Ha.  I love it when you tell someone to suck your dick you are al the sudden "mad."  What other type of logic could you expect from a brain dead auto aimer though.

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

I think a lot of people here are missing the point. Let people choose between Auto Aim and Free Aim. It is essentially using an aim bot, so I very much dislike it, but Rockstar has made it, so let them choose.

What people need to recognize is that Free Aim is a higher difficulty setting. I played an Auto Aim mission with a friend once and laughed at how easy it was compared to playing it Free Aim, it was ridiculous.

We already get a 1.5x RP multiplier for playing on hard, so I think 1.5x should be standard for Free Aim, multiplying cash and RP, with a 2.0x multiplier (RP only) for playing Hard Free Aim.

People will still have a choice of what mode to play, and the rewards won't be reduced for Auto Aimers, but there will be an incentive to switch up the difficulty setting to Free Aim.

#1 Post.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

Angry?  Ha.  I love it when you tell someone to suck your dick you are al the sudden "mad."  What other type of logic could you expect from a brain dead auto aimer though.

And this is why no one listens to the Free Aim Master Race.  They think anyone who uses any other mechanic is so vastly inferior that they must be completely retarded.  Go back to CoD, fa**ot.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Honestly, I think the Auto Aimers should get more rewards because they're using a game mechanic and not being bitches about it in the forums like the Free Aim Master Race.

Whos claiming that Free AIm  is the Master race you dip sh*t?

Free Aim takes more effort so it deserves more rewards. 

Like I said, its like the auto aim supporters have brain damage or something.

f*ck,,, To bad this forum doesn't have auto think and auto write.

gametyme89
  • gametyme89

Crackhead

• Members

LOLZ!

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

• Trenchfoot321 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by Vooodu, 27 October 2013 - 05:18 PM.

And this is why no one listens to the Free Aim Master Race.  They think anyone who uses any other mechanic is so vastly inferior that they must be completely retarded.  Go back to CoD, fa**ot.

WRONG!..  No one claims free aim is the master race.

People with common sense know that auto aim is for cheaters or people who don't want to put any effort into playing the game,    Hence why people who use free aim and actually play the game should get more reward.  Just f*ckin mind blowing right?

Besides WTF does COD have to do with auto aim?   f*ck, this forum needs an IQ test filled out before joining.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:18 PM Edited by LanOsb133, 27 October 2013 - 05:19 PM.

Go back to CoD?  Haven't played cod since WaW.  Good try though.  PM me your GT, and I'll invite you to a deathmatch and we'll see who the "mad" one is.   ;)

+1 for auto think and auto write for the forum.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

People with common sense know that auto aim is for cheaters or people who don't want to put any effort into playing the game,    Hence why people who use free aim and actually play the game should get more reward.  Just f*ckin mind blowing right?

Besides WTF does COD have to do with auto aim?   f*ck, this forum needs an IQ test filled out before joining.

Considering you're claiming that anyone who doesn't use Free Aim is braindead, you're the Free Aim Master Race you bitch nazi f*ck.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Go back to CoD?  Haven't played cod since WaW.  Good try though.  PM me your GT, and I'll invite you to a deathmatch and we'll see who the "mad" one is.   ;)

+1 for auto think and auto write for the forum.

If you're trying to get a grudge match going, the mad one is you.

gametyme89
  • gametyme89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

frabz-Yes-I-am-super-smart-f118ca.jpg

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:22 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 27 October 2013 - 05:22 PM.

This entire thread is redundant. 

The fact that auto-aim/free-aim is a choice aside, there's no serious discussion to be had here. This has basically devolved into a thread where Free-aim players are circlejerking to inflate their ego and baiting anyone who doesn't agree.

When you're willing to discuss this rationally, we'll talk.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Nazi f*ck?  Because we think free aim is better then auto aim?  Its apparent that you are a monkey...  I take that back, that's insulting a monkey.

Also no grudge match, just one V one since you can run your mouth.  But it looks like you won't even play, sad, but what more can you expect from an internet douche who thinks hes clever but when faced with a challenge just runs with his tail between his legs.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Considering you're claiming that anyone who doesn't use Free Aim is braindead, you're the Free Aim Master Race you bitch nazi f*ck.

Well, Aiming in free aim not impossible..its pretty easy.  So you'd have to be brain dead to use Auto aim and defend it by comparing it to Hitler...

Dafuq?

I meanm I can auto aim being great fro Handicapped players who can actually play.. But WTF is your excuse?...lol

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Nazi f*ck?  Because we think free aim is better then auto aim?  Its apparent that you are a monkey...  I take that back, that's insulting a monkey.

Also no grudge match, just one V one since you can run your mouth.  But it looks like you won't even play, sad, but what more can you expect from an internet douche who thinks hes clever but when faced with a challenge just runs with his tail between his legs.

Just one more example of why people don't join Free Aim Master Race servers.  You all are a bunch of elitist pricks.  Don't believe me?  Read this thread.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

This entire thread is redundant. 

The fact that auto-aim/free-aim is a choice aside, there's no serious discussion to be had here. This has basically devolved into a thread where Free-aim players are circlejerking to inflate their ego and baiting anyone who doesn't agree.

When you're willing to discuss this rationally, we'll talk.

LULZ... That's not what I see.

I see a very good point about Free Aim modes deserving more reward then Auto Aim..  Its really a no brainer with that topic.

Then the Auto Aimers come in acting like Free Aimers are Elitists with egos and that its would not be fair to give them more rewards... PS, go play COD. 

When the actual concept of what is AUTO AIM comes up, they get even more defensive... So, what ever.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Because if you think More effort should = high payout you are automatically an elitist.  

And you are right, the only people I ever hear on mics in free roam on FA are all mature adults looking to have a good time.  But you're right, hearing a bunch of older people in lobbies makes us elitist.  I forgot.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Because if you think More effort should = high payout you are automatically an elitist.  

And you are right, the only people I ever hear on mics in free roam on FA are all mature adults looking to have a good time.  But you're right, hearing a bunch of older people in lobbies makes us elitist.  I forgot.

Yes, give in to your hate, let the jimmies flow through you, my young apprentice.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Just one more example of why people don't join Free Aim Master Race servers.  You all are a bunch of elitist pricks.  Don't believe me?  Read this thread.

People talk smack in Auto Aim modes too..Hell, in every game ever..    Difference being its really funny when an Auto Aimer talks smack.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

I love how you think im mad, yet im sitting here laughing at your stupidity.  Good try but no.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

RRRRAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

Proof that you're not mad.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

Because throwing out sarcastic options means im mad.  Again, good try but no.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

Then the Auto Aimers come in acting like Free Aimers are Elitists with egos

Yeah, I don't see that.

Casual doesn't mean retarded.

Anyone saying that Free Aim doesn't deserve more rewards should just shut the f*ck up.. :D

And anyone who says NO literally has no brains.

Nope. No oversized egos or baiting going on here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users