Quantcast

» «
Photo

Free Aim Servers.

117 replies to this topic

Poll: Free Aim Server Missions Should Pay More Rep and Money. (95 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Free Aim Servers Pay more Rep and Money?

1. Yes. (67 votes [70.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.53%

2. No. (28 votes [29.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.47%

Vote Guests cannot vote
JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Who else agrees Free Aim Server Mission should pay more Rep and Money?

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Why?

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Why?

What do you mean why? It is obviously harder to do missions on Free Aim Servers, but it is way more fun. 

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Nope.

Nobody cares and you aren't special.

GTAO isn't a FPS.

NewReno
  • NewReno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by NewReno, 27 October 2013 - 03:58 PM.

Nope.

GTAO isn't a FPS.

It's obviously not a FPS, it's a TPS. Why is that even worth mentioning? Are you trying to say that since it's a TPS it's okay to have aim assist? That's some bizarre logic.

I prefer free aim. It's much more fun, IMO. If there were to be an increase in rewards for using Free Aim, it should be a small 5-10% increase. Also, it should really only apply to missions where guns are used. As such, classic races and other non shooting modes should award the standard amount.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Oh look, another elitist free aim user that thinks he should get special treatment because he's in the minority. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Why?

What do you mean why?

People who use auto aim are basically letting the game do all the work for them. So why should people who use auto aim get the same pay out as people using free aim?

Its a no brainer.. Free Aim takes more effort hence it should also get more of a pay out.  This would also curve more players to use free aim.

And anyone who says NO literally has no brains.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Oh look, another elitist free aim user that thinks he should get special treatment because he's in the minority. 

That's one way of looking at it...  Judging by your post I can say.

"Hey look, another loud mouth noob who considers auto aim equal to free aim".

Bottom line, auto aim is a cheat and cheaters should not get the same rewards and players who actually play the game.

• TheIllaDopest and NewReno like this

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

There is already a Free Aim thread/.poll

Please don't duplicate

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Nope.

GTAO isn't a FPS.

I love how some people just start pulling out random bullsh*t to justify auto aim.

Theres a lot of non FPS that don't use auto aim...

gametyme89
  • gametyme89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Why?

What do you mean why?

People who use auto aim are basically letting the game do all the work for them. So why should people who use auto aim get the same pay out as people using free aim?

Its a no brainer.. Free Aim takes more effort hence it should also get more of a pay out.  This would also curve more players to use free aim.

Just because people say no doesn't mean they have no  brain.. it just means they have different opinions and points of view than you do. Clearly R* doesn't reward people based off the effort and difficulty of the gameplay... have you seen some of the mission payouts before the patches? 20 minutes of work for 5k compared to some with 30 seconds of work for 15 or 20k. I like the fact that the game allows you to choose... it just needs to be advertised better so everyone knows clearly that they have a choice...

• Trenchfoot321 likes this

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

I laugh at auto aimers

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

If you do this, then everyone will use free aim, and a huge amount of people will suck at it.  Oh, and get ready for people joining your missions and just spraying with an LMG because it's easier due to the botched cover mechanics to just line fire.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 27 October 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Yes, Max Payne 3 had it. FA servers had more XP.

And to the AA enlist, go back to preschool with your noobish auto aim skilless self. You guys suck and will get murdered if you step foot in a FA servers...... Soft Lock = soft co*k
  • NewReno likes this

gametyme89
  • gametyme89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Bottom line, auto aim is a cheat and cheaters should not get the same rewards and players who actually play the game.

Auto Aim is not a cheat... it's a gameplay mechanic that R* decided to put into the game.. not to mention that they (R*) made it the default choice.. clearly they liked the idea of the gameplay mechanic and stuck with it.. As a game developer they don't have to follow the trend of any other TPS or FPS that decides that free-aim is the only way to play.. they decided to start their own thing.. you just don't seem to like it but tough cookie.. Some people enjoy not having the burden of developing strong stick skills in order to succeed in a game with shooting mechanics.. some people might enjoy that ease of access. Those who don't either adapt or move on.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

And to the AA enlist, go back to preschool with your noobish auto aim skilless self. You guys suck and will get murdered if you step foot in a FA servers...... Soft Lock = soft co*k

So many tears, your jimmies are obviously rustled.

• GotDjent? likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

You aren't special.

Pretty much.

/Thread.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I'd say yes

not because it's harder (which it is) or takes more skill (which it does)

but only to promote it's existence and give people an incentive to give it a try

• TheIllaDopest and NewReno like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Why?

What do you mean why?

Just because people say no doesn't mean they have no  brain.. it just means they have different opinions and points of view than you do. Clearly R* doesn't reward people based off the effort and difficulty of the gameplay... have you seen some of the mission payouts before the patches? 20 minutes of work for 5k compared to some with 30 seconds of work for 15 or 20k. I like the fact that the game allows you to choose... it just needs to be advertised better so everyone knows clearly that they have a choice...

Different opinions are highly overrated.

Some people like to eat their own boogers..  I think that's f*ckin sick but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Bottom line.  It takes more effort to play Free Aim so it should garner more rewards.  Just sayin'..  How can anyone even debate that?

I don't understand why R* keeps putting auto aim in their competitive modes.  I think they just consider their major fan base to be stupid, blind with the motor skills of a drunk sailor. 

It would have been awesome of they just keep auto aim for offline... And auto aim as a NON default setting..  Which is the way it should be.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Why?

What do you mean why?

Some people like to eat their own boogers..  I think that's f*ckin sick but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Bottom line.  It takes more effort to play Free Aim so it should garner more rewards.  Just sayin'..  How can anyone even debate that?

I don't understand why R* keeps putting auto aim in their competitive modes.  I think they just consider their major fan base to be stupid, blind with the motor skills of a drunk sailor. 

It would have been awesome of they just keep auto aim for offline... And auto aim as a NON default setting..  Which is the way it should be.

And some people kill themselves, so free aim is sh*t too.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by GotDjent?, 27 October 2013 - 04:21 PM.

You free aim people are acting like it's buried somewhere in the menu where it's nearly impossible to find. Anyone that goes to settings will see aiming can be changed. Guess what, most people aren't changing it and you need to deal with that. Not everyone wants to have to develop shooting skills with a controller just to play a game where they like to go around driving cars and blowing things up.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Auto Aim is not a cheat... it's a gameplay mechanic that R* decided to put into the game..

Any option that allows you play the game without actually playing or using any effort is a cheat.

Sure in R* bizzaro world they considered it default.  But in the real world AUTO AIM is a joke and is considered cheating.  In most games you would need to use a program to allow aim bots to pull off what Auto aim does in GTA V.

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Nope.

GTAO isn't a FPS.

This is the most ignorant response I've ever heard...seeing as GTA is like the only 3rd person shooter to use auto aim. Just cuz its not fps doesn't mean the game has to aim for you.
I agree with OP, pve in free aim is way more challenging than in autoaim. Either make the enemies harder for AA players or give higher rewards for Free aimers. Death match and tdm should stay the same.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

You free aim people are acting like it's buried somewhere in the menu where it's nearly impossible to find. Anyone that goes to settings will see aiming can be changed. Guess what, most people aren't changing it and you need to deal with that. .

We are dealing with it.

By complaining about how stupid auto aim is..   Given the fact that Death Matches are grave yards already il be bitching about how stupid auto aim is and how stupid the players are that use it for a very long time.

Can you deal with that?

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Auto Aim is not a cheat... it's a gameplay mechanic that R* decided to put into the game..

Any option that allows you play the game without actually playing or using any effort is a cheat.

Sure in R* bizzaro world they considered it default.  But in the real world AUTO AIM is a joke and is considered cheating.  In most games you would need to use a program to allow aim bots to pull off what Auto aim does in GTA V.

Guess what jackass, GTA isn't the real world. 

gametyme89
  • gametyme89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Why?

What do you mean why?

"the way it should be..." in your opinion you mean. Clearly R* doesn't agree with you. Therefore you'll need to suck it up chuck.. Auto/Assisted aim doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It would be one thing if R* originally designed their online component of GTA with Free-Aim and then changed their mind but they have always released their multiplayer with auto-aim in mind.. so you can't really fault them for not following the trend of other TPS and FPS shooters. This game gives people who can't get into CoD or BF because of their lack of aiming a chance to play something with its own shooting mechanics.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

You free aim people are acting like it's buried somewhere in the menu where it's nearly impossible to find. Anyone that goes to settings will see aiming can be changed. Guess what, most people aren't changing it and you need to deal with that. .

We are dealing with it.

By complaining about how stupid auto aim is..   Given the fact that Death Matches are grave yards already il be bitching about how stupid auto aim is and how stupid the players are that use it for a very long time.

Can you deal with that?

Yes. By never going to a free aim lobby. Every single one of you has a stick up your ass. I'd rather play with fellow "auto aim cheaters" that like to have fun. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Guess what jackass, GTA isn't the real world. 

Real world.. As the real world of games.  As in R* is the only dev catering to blind dip sh*ts who can figure out how to play so they incorporate auto aim into online competitive modes.   Dumbass...I never said GTA is the real world.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

You free aim people are acting like it's buried somewhere in the menu where it's nearly impossible to find. Anyone that goes to settings will see aiming can be changed. Guess what, most people aren't changing it and you need to deal with that. Not everyone wants to have to develop shooting skills with a controller just to play a game where they like to go around driving cars and blowing things up.

it is buried, you need to go to single player and change it in the settings there

go into the settings in online and it's greyed out without any explanation or anything

that's pretty f*cking obscure if you ask me, not exactly rocket science but still pretty f*cking backwards.

you auto-aim noobs act like free aim is like threading a needle while in a high speed car chase

it's not that hard.

besides with your logic why am I even steering this car?

I just want a game where I can shop for clothes and build custom cars

it's retarded to have auto aim in multiplayer so any1 arguing any different is retarded as well

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

We are dealing with it.

Can you deal with that?

Yes. By never going to a free aim lobby. Every single one of you has a stick up your ass. I'd rather play with fellow "auto aim cheaters" that like to have fun. 

This, yeah.  If anything, all the elitist pricks are just alienating further groups of people who might be wanting to try out free aim servers (been considering it myself, but everytime these threads pop up it's like talking with PC MASTER RACE gamers...).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users