Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's your overall opinion of GTA:O

60 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your overall opinion of GTA:O (218 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your overall opinion of GTA:O

1. It's good. (90 votes [41.28%])

Percentage of vote: 41.28%

2. It's had it's ups and downs, but I still play. (105 votes [48.17%])

Percentage of vote: 48.17%

3. It's bad. (23 votes [10.55%])

Percentage of vote: 10.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote
JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

It's got potential, but it's unpolished. A game like this needs much, much more content before i'm willing to rate it above average.

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

I really wanted to love this game, I really did. But I've had so many problems. Online has been a nightmare for me. Lost characters, lost progress, lost cars, lost weapons etc.

Worse still, the cloud going down corrupted my story mode save, and now I can't get half my achievements. Things like the stunt jumps should say something like 27/50 stunt jumps completed, mine just says 'undefined'. And this was after I hit the 50th one too. Annoyed wasn't the word. Now it won't let me get 100% completion, all stunt jumps or a number of other achievements. It's completely nuked. Starting a new game doesn't seem to help as it's syncing with the cloud which is corrupting it! Brilliant Rockstar, A f*cking plus!

After the screw up with Max Payne 3's launch I was wary, but figured they'd not dare screw up second time in a row. How wrong was I?

I'm happy for you guys who seem to playing with little or no issues, and I hope you have loads of fun, but for me it's been to much hassle to enjoy anything. Keeps freezing after online missions, and not letting me join lobbies with my son, with all sorts of error messages. It's just a complete balls up for me. Keep enjoying it guys, I hope rockstar don't keep nerfing it into the ground for you, and you get the heists and stuff eventually, but I don't think i'll be around for it. I even bought the special edition thinking i'd get more content, but people have bought the regular edition, and because they own an iphone, they get chop and ifruit. Way to f*ck your customers Rockstar. Everything about this launch, has sucked.

Always sorry to hear of the problems you and others have had and i appreciate your kind words. Hopefully you may have that change of heart in the near future and return, the game needs players like yourself

Touch wood i haven't had an issues so far (well nothing major) and i honestly don't know how i would react, more than likely same as yourself tbh

Good luck Sir

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

The game is awesome.

The community? Well...

380px-9gag-army.jpg

Yeah.

I like the game a lot but I loathe some of the features like Bad Sport, the sh*t-tons of glitches, the uselessness of passive mode, the over-powered things like tanks, lack of creativity with jobs, sh*tty character creation(Take a look at SRIV, for god's sake!) and a lot of other things.

Rockstar had its potential, but it's not going to last them the next few days. They need a BIG fix.

• MovieGuy786 likes this

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

I love it. The game had sh*tload of problems during the first month, but I love it. There was a period where I got completely sick of it, since it all felt like grinding, but now I find it very enjoyable. A week or 2 back I thought the game won`t survive, but no I think it will be all good. It will be prefect if R* will release some free stuff from time to time to keep things fresh for people who can`t afford the DLCs or just don`t want to buy them. Like for example DLCs like a new map would be for $$$, but stuff like new missions/deathmatches and maybe a gun or two would be free. I don`t think the guns should be sold since that could cause some balance issues. 

Also the reduced payouts are actually great and I love that R* did that. At first I was angry, because the payouts were so tiny, but now I love it. You get to play more different missions instead of grinding the same one over and over again. Though I would change one thing. As we know the first time you do a mission you get 100% paycheck, then you get only 50%. I would change it so that maybe every monday they reset and maybe you get 75% the first time you do it that week or maybe reset them back to 100% every month. Though this is just a quick idea and could result in some unwanted grinding again.

Strix aluco
  • Strix aluco

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

It's a very good game. The only major thing it lacks now, is a functioning, realistic stock market where you can influence stock prices by destroying company assets and hoarding/selling stocks. 

QuornSausages
  • QuornSausages

Meat Free

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

I like it, it's quite a laugh at times and great to just relax after a long day. But I do find that I don't look forward to playing it as much as I did GTA IV online. Maybe because it's new and still getting used to it.. Not sure. 

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Its nice but.....

WTF AUTOAIM ONLINE

Because I can't aim for ****.  I need autoaim.  

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

Overall the experience has been negative. I had fun moments but they were few and far between. 

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

I would like to say I have a positive opinion of it, but have to admit my opinion of the online part of the game is that its bad, its way below what I would consider R*'s standards, and R*'s failure to deal with glitches has decimated any hope of a worthwhile economy.

And in many way its a step backward from previous games, its more instanced then both GTA IV and RDR, and gang hideouts are rubbish compared to what we had in rdr.

The game is built so that it can't have an economy. 

An economy is where players trade with one another. 

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by EliteGamer, 30 October 2013 - 07:26 PM.

Unrealized potential.

The game was practically unplayable for the first couple of days. Something like 90% of players either couldn't get online or got stuck on the tutorial or were unable to do anything after completing the tutorial. Rockstar did of course warn of a "rocky", glitchy start but I think there's a distinction between a buggy game and one that is literally impossible to play (as was the case for the majority of players). Since that first week stability has improved greatly but still the game has had serious problems with missing characters, deleted progress and lost vehicles.

But perhaps these losses were a little mitigated by the early game operating on an “easy-come, easy-go” system because you could accrue vast fortunes very quickly. This ranged from the legitimate (mission farming), to the dubious (CR glitch farming), to the obviously illegitimate (LSC glitching). However a lot of the legitimate methods of speedy progress have been eliminated and now it seems like the only way to compete with the pre-patch players or the glitchers is through glitching. Still the game is a lot more stable now... but even when it works it just isn’t that good.

The lobby system is godawful. The non-existent search options make it difficult to find matches you want and the terribad hosting system loves spamming your friends with invites you know they don’t want. Inviting skill-matched players only invites the first 16 players alphabetically by name, matches force launch after 60 seconds regardless of player count and the only override is to keep switching the match-making between open and closed. Matches also default to Open matchmaking.. so to play a private session with your friends you have to switch it to Closed over and over and over again. I've also seen lobbies accidentally split during playlists (one player ended up on one map, one player on the next)... which seems to have happened about 3 times in 5 playlists. 

Voting for the next activity results in lobbies splitting frequently and this makes it difficult to keep playing anything at all. This is at its worst for Missions where you’re forced to return to free-roam after every event, so if you’re only playing missions with your friends it’s quite conceivable to spend more time fiddling with menus and sending invites than actually playing. Also high-level players will still get offered worthless low-level missions that they no longer want to play and for some reason elimination events & some competitive events are listed as missions despite having nothing in common with normal missions.

The “like” system does a really bad job of quality control. Almost every event in the game has a like-rating of about 80% so it’s worthless for finding good events.

Deathmatches are extremely poor. Some features don’t seem to work at all (e.g. power player radar, loser perks), playing with autoaim feels utterly pointless (PvE with autoaim is fine, PvP with autoaim is beyond stupid – 1 hit kill weapons + autoaim + half-broken radar + cramped maps + cover  system + random spawns = completely skill-less) but getting a free-aim Deathmatch going is like finding a Unicorn sanctuary. And free-aim Deathmatches aren’t even that good either because the GTAO controls are kind of clumsy and because most players have access to near limitless explosives (but don’t get me wrong FA DMs are about 100x better than AA DMs).

Races are kind of mediocre. Some tracks are good, but the ever-present slipstreaming mechanic is hilariously overpowered and with more than a couple of players most races devolve into complete messes. Additionally it seems like the majority of race lobbies are just spamming the shortest maps over and over to farm RP and farm wins.

I'd also say the game is oversaturated with Deathmatches and Races, because there's nearly 200 of the things covering the entire map. Normally more is better but I would much prefer 20 good maps over 100 mediocre ones, especially when the poor quality control makes it difficult to sort the good from the bad.

I hated how many parachute events there were in the singleplayer (something like 17 - 13 on the map, all of Dom's encounters and 2 events in the flight school) because they completely overstayed their welcome. 3 or 4 would've been fine, but nearly 20 was just too many. Of course online has nearly 40. Granted they work a little differently from singleplayer, but still I don't find them nearly as interesting or as nuanced as Rockstar seems to hope.

The minigames feel pretty poor too. Tennis is okay on the singleplayer but lag on the multiplayer turns it really bad really quickly. Arm-wrestling is one of the shallowest minigames I have ever seen (wiggle the analog stick quickly!). Golf was slow on singleplayer but it gets unbearably slow watching extra opponents on multiplayer. IMO most of the competitive shooting range games are pretty poor (I preferred the solo shooting range games), with a possible exception for random targets. Darts is okay IMO but I can’t see myself spending huge amounts of time on it.

Survival is okay but it is limited and it gets old fairly quickly and it doesn't have much depth. Also the spawning system for some maps is terrible, you've got this defensible compound with a couple of entrances... and the enemy magically spawns 2 foot away from you in the middle of the compound. Great. Additionally I’d say survival is only lucrative if you’re gaining weapons and ammo throughout the process but you can only pick up ammo here if you’re low on ammo.

Missions are the meat of the game IMO. Yes most of them follow the same formula so they can get kind of repetitive, but teaming up with your friends to get stuff done can be fun anyway. However with the 1.04 mission payout cut there is literally no point replaying most missions (only the farming missions are worth replaying) and there simply aren’t enough missions to only play them once. Also mission payouts are all over the place, with almost no relation to mission length or difficulty and inconsistent relations to level-requirement. Missions themselves can get pretty big and complicated but they usually aren't very challenging and the few times they do offer a challenge it feels like unfair and poor design*. I'd also say that the mission AI is overly passive.. they'll just wait for you all the time so if you never overextend they'll never kill you, conversely the survival AI is overly aggressive so you can just sit back and mow them down with impunity. 

* Examples include enemies infinitely respawning right next to you or right next to the objective, getting attacked by helicopters whilst in a boat so you have nowhere to hide and can't use your best weapons to fight back, missions requiring helicopters before players really have access to helis but not providing them.

Free-roam is the other main component of the game IMO but it doesn’t seem well thought through. There are lots of things to do in free-roam, but it feels like almost everything is best done solo. Teaming up for robberies just means splitting the cut when you don’t need to. Teaming up to sell vehicles doesn’t really work since vehicle sales are independent for each player. It seems like players are encouraged to compete with each other over armoured trucks, crates/special crates and high-priority vehicles with very little incentive to cooperate. In fact the only time I’d want or need another player backing me up is when I’m fighting other players. But fighting other players occupies an awkward position in free-roam.

There are tons of platinum awards based on killing other players (some of which are ONLY doable in freeroam and even without that IMO fighting in freeroam is much more fun than fighting on terribad deathmatches) but some people complain horrendously when you kill them in free-roam. There’s a passive mode to protect players, but it doesn’t really work. You can’t do anything in passive mode but you can still be killed relatively easily so it’s kind of a double fail and it would work a lot better as a straight PvP flag. There’s bad sport to match overly-aggressive players against each other (IMO nothing wrong with attacking people in free-roam but it makes sense to match aggressive players with aggressive players), but splitting friends up and preventing them from playing with each other at all just isn’t acceptable. Additionally badsport seems pretty arbitrary and there are workarounds to avoid getting badsported. Killing other players in free-roam also gives basically 0 rewards (the much vaunted system of robbing other players is completely ineffective because a) players only drop money when holding more than $5000, b) even then they only drop a tiny portion of their money and c) everybody just magically banks their money via their phone) oh and the One-on-One deathamatch system in free-roam is completely broken. (doesn't prevent tank spawn-camping, doesn't prevent double/triple teams, can fail to count kills, costs $100 to start and the winner usually only gets $200 [rarely $1000 if the opponent had cash on hand, sometimes $50 if the opponent quit], pops up with messages about wanted level but doesn't seem to do anything.) Bounties also seem somewhat broken, bounty players can hide inside their apartment or inside private sessions and collect the money themselves with 0 risk.

Basically the only interaction you can have with other players on GTAO free-roam is fighting each other, or teaming up to fight something else. But there’s no incentive to team up because there’s no free-roam events which require or reward multiple players and there’s almost no reason to fight each other beyond your own amusement because the rewards are negligible. This leaves us in the bizarre situation of a multiplayer game-mode where there’s literally no reason to interact with the other players. I'm not saying you can't team up with other players in free-roam but a solo player will usually earn more money more quickly.

So what does the future offer? Well Rockstar are promoting the Beach Bum Pack and the Content Creator but I don’t think those will change much. The beach bum pack seems to largely consist of clothing with a few new weapons and a few new vehicles but I don’t think that’ll affect the game much unless they also have 50-100 missions in it too. Similarly the content creator is pointless until people can create missions (the game is already saturated by too many poor deathmatches and races). Heists are the big draw that everybody is still excited about, but they’re a long way off and I’m not sure people’s hopes will last that long.

Changes I would make.

1) Complete overhaul of matchmaking

The current lobby system is an abomination which fails on basically every level.

- Option to switch to an invite only or closed friend or closed crew freeroam session whilst online. Having to switch to offline to do this is dumb and a waste of everybody’s time.

- Some kind of party system. Join someone’s party and it’ll keep you together through multiple sessions and through multiple jobs. Currently the game ATTEMPTS to dump players back into the same session as each other after jobs but sometimes it fails and messes everything up. Getting split up and having to reinvite everyone after a mission is just unacceptably poor for a game with load times like this.

- Additional search parameters. If I’m looking for a race I should be able to narrow that down to Normal Races or Bike Races or Boat Races or Air Races or Rally Races or GTA Races or Team Races or specific tracks or any combination of the above. If I’m looking for a deathmatch I should be able to narrow that down to Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch or Vehicle Deathmatch. Or how about a lobby list so I can pick the one I want? Why did they make it so needlessly difficult to find the matches you want?

-Ditch the auto-launch timer. A 1 minute timer is ridiculous when it can take 20 minutes to fill a lobby up. Maybe with a semi-functional matchmaking system the timer might work but currently it definitely doesn’t.

- A “host private” option for hosting jobs. This would default to closed matchmaking each time so you can have a private game without having to switch it back to closed after every round. Or alternatively the matchmaking setting could remain on whatever it was last set to (kind of assuming they remove the auto-launch thus eliminating the open close open dance).

- Fix the “invite skill-matched players” option. This seems like the only option which invites players who aren’t on someone’s friend’s list or in the current session but it doesn’t seem to work at all.

- Some kind of opt-in or opt-out system for invites. Let’s say I want to race a certain track.. I can opt in to invites for that and when ANYBODY hosts it I’ll get an invite. Then I could opt-out of parachuting, so I don’t get invites from that at all, even from friends. That way I could effectively search for a game whilst still playing free-roam.

2) Encourage free-roam interactions

--Inflation of rewards for playing in large free-roam sessions. 16p session = +50% bonus, 12p = +25% bonus, 8p = +10% bonus. It’s a more dangerous environment so IMO it’s perfectly justified for big free-roam sessions to give out more.

--Introduce larger robberies for free roam.

Hold up the manager of a larger establishment so he can open a safe and give you the money (15-20K).

Having a massive police presence blocking off the entrance almost immediately means you need a guy outside holding them off, otherwise the door out becomes a deathtrap.

So a free-roam event that basically requires multiple players and gives you enough money for it to be worthwhile. Balancing the rewards may be difficult (especially with nerfed mission rewards)

- Large RP bonuses for interacting with other players. How about an extra 500 RP for each player involved in a store robbery, or a multiplier for players involved in a car chase when you lose the cops (so 4 people evading 4 stars in a chase would be 1600 RP each, or alternatively losing the cops could give RP based on how many cops died in the chase so bigger multi-player chases would reward more), 300 RP each time you meet a new player in free roam (based on being within a certain proximity), RP bonuses for watching police chases on Weasel News. Stuff like that which makes interacting with other players and doing crazy things more worthwhile. Messing about with other players is part of the fun of GTAO and IMO they should try to make the fun things the most rewarding. Slightly abusable maybe, but still less farmable than CR I think.

GTAO is a multiplayer game, so free-roam should have some reason to play with other players. Right now free-roam interactions with strangers are a losing proposition, the damage they can cause is much greater than the help they can provide.

3) Alteration to Deathmatch Aim settings.

AutoAim vs NPCs is fine but AutoAim vs Players is stupid and is a huge factor in making Deathmatches unplayably bad.

I’d be pushing either for a Force Free Aim setting in deathmatch lobbies (overriding individual aim settings) or some kind of Mixed-Aim setting (giving AutoAim on Missions/Freeroam but FreeAim on Deathmatches, or alternatively AutoAim vs NPCs but FreeAim vs Players)

My feeling is that by splitting the community into Autoaim and FreeAim (a noble intention to keep things fair) they inadvertently killed the FreeAim setting. This change would be an attempt to group the players back together but still allow the difference between FreeAim and Autoaim in PvP events. My feeling is that there are a number of people who would prefer to play Deathmatches on Free-Aim, but feel forced to play on AutoAim most of the time in order to have anybody to play missions/freeroam with.

And why is it only deathmatch? Deathmatch is a terrible PvP mode, especially in a game like this. Really it should have some objective modes, like CTF or area control (Yes I am aware of the competitive missions but those are terrible and unplayable for their own reasons)

4) Alteration to mission rewards

- Mission pay for repeat missions restored to full value

- Missions appear on voting screen

- Mission replay option reinstated

- Buuut replaying a mission gives half money and half-rep

- Normalize mission payments (buff the underpaid missions, nerf the overpaid missions)

If players want to farm one mission over and over then they can, but they’ll lose some efficiency so the gap between farming and playing normally becomes a little smaller.

I don’t think the nerf to repeat missions payouts was necessary. Farming missions was overpowered but the missions themselves weren’t overpaid. The correct solution to this problem is to nerf farming, not to nerf all missions (thus making many of them worthless)

I’d also suggest extra difficulty settings (seems like hard is the normal setting now) or chain bonuses (e.g. completing multiple different missions in a row results in stackable +20% bonuses, but any failure resets the chain) or something to offer extra rewards alongside heightened challenge.

IMO the goal here should be to make the most fun way to play also the most rewarding. Rockstar dropped the ball by making mission grinding much more effective than playing normally, if they wanted people to play each and every mission then they should make that the most rewarding way to play the game.

5) Unlockables / Perks beyond money and rep

Right now the only rewards for completing missions and task are money and rep but you can get those in any number of ways. Instead I’m trying to suggest special unlockables, something to differentiate characters based on their accomplishments.

What if Lester’s options were earned by completing his missions?

What if Ron and Martin had special options which could be earned by completing their missions?

Right now vehicle mods are unlocked by winning races but there aren’t any unlocks for completing missions. Well I don’t think the system for unlocking vehicle mods is very good, but that comes down to the specific requirements rather than the general idea.

So what could we have? Extra weapons, extra weapon attachments, extra weapon camos, extra capacity for weapons, discount on buying weapons/ammo, extra buyable vehicles (e.g. Lazer, cargobob), extra car mods (e.g. bulletproof front glass as seen on the riot van), enable police vehicles in garage, extra / enhanced contact service (e.g. finding a specific vehicle, pegasus deliver to location ability), discount on contact services, shorter cooldown on contact services, jammer service to temporarily prevent other players from using contact services, asset freeze to temporarily prevent other players from spending banked money, frame a player to give them wanted level, free-roam heli/jet spawns determined by mission progress rather than level, extra apartments, larger garages, bonuses to hacking/safe-cracking, exclusive hacking/safe-cracking access

I also think it would work better if contacts had mission tiers rather than giving them out seemingly randomly. That way doing a certain number of low-level missions would unlock later missions which could give those unlockables and it would give players more control over what missions they play. i.e. you could request a 1st tier mission or a 2nd tier mission or a 3rd mission or whatever, so you aren’t given missions that are 50 levels out of date when you’re looking for a challenge.

Point is that character level is nearly the only thing used for non-cosmetic unlocks (vehicle mods are the exception). So two characters of the same level have almost the exact same options as each other (though how much cash they have and how much they’re willing to spend also limits what they’re able to do). Currently you can’t have a player who specializes in sniper rifles, or a player who specializes in explosives or a player who specializes in hacking or a player who specializes in safe-cracking. All you have is character level, bought assets and driving/shooting/flying skills (which are fairly easy to max out). So character development feels pretty shallow and a lot of the time it seems like you only have cosmetic differences between characters.

Giving players special (possibly mutually exclusive) unlocks for completing tasks would differentiate characters and would possibly deter grinding a little. CR farming might get you rep and money quickly, but if you can only purchase something you want if you’ve beaten a certain mission line or accomplished a certain task then playing normally might be more effective. Gated content like this would encourage players to play more of the game and it would make their characters feel a little more unique. Additionally if the multiplayer heists aim to recreate the planning and recruiting stage then it make sense to have characters with different abilities rather than every character having identical capabilities.

There are SOME unlockables for doing platinum award tasks BUT they’re mostly just cosmetic tattoos.. and tattoos don’t display properly for other players so they’re pretty pointless.

6) Massive buff to the platinum award rep rewards.

Right now you get 100 for Bronze, 200 for Silver, 400 for Gold, 800 for Platinum but the things you need to do to complete the award are worth much more rep than that.

50x evading 5 star wanted level = 1500 rep award (100+200+400+800) but the actual task is worth 25000.

Playing 25 races or 25 deathmatches = 800 rep award but the actual task is probably worth 50000+.

Buffing the platinum award rep by a factor of 10 would still leave it smaller than completing the actual task but it’d be worth it to hunt them down then.

7) Change passive mode to a straight PvP flag.

Players in passive mode can play normally, fighting cops and robbing stores etc but they can’t attack or be attacked by other players by any means. This is the only way passive mode can really work.

8) Split Freeroams into light/heavy PvP and rework bad sport.

Organized Crime – PvP discouraged, bad sport points earned easily

Lunatic Asylum – PvP encouraged, bad sport points not applied, greater rewards for PvP

Organized Crime and Lunatic Asylum players could still play missions/races etc with each other and they could freely switch between the two types of free-roam (though with a reminder of the different rules). 

Bad sports would be stuck in only Lunatic Asylum freeroams and would only be matched with other bad-sports for missions/races. However friends of badsports would still be able to join these events. i.e. badsports can’t join normal events, but goodsports can join badsport events.

IMO attacking people is perfectly fine IF the other players are up for it but attacking people who don’t want to fight is just frustrating for them. Soo split the free-roam sessions into light-PvP and heavy-PvP to keep like-minded players together.

Want to go on a tank rampage? Then hop on Lunatic Asylum and go wild, just don’t be surprised if other people are doing the same thing.

Don’t feel like fighting? Then go on Organized Crime and you should be safer.

Additionally friends wouldn’t be split up and the system would still have penalties for badsports (making it harder for them to find random games).

9) Minor tweaks

- Allow running or fast-walk in apartments.

- Option to reduce or eliminate random phonecalls. No Dom I do not care about your stupid parachuting events, and even if I did care you probably shouldn’t have called when a guy was trying to run me over with a truck. Seriously it feels like these come every 10 minutes, reminding you of things you already know about and they never ever end. NO MORE I SAY, NO MORE.

- Highlight player option should last an entire session. There should also be an option to highlight players for other players to see and generally I think the highlighting could be more obvious (recolouring the blips rather than making them flash)

- An "auto-open personal vehicles during missions" option. Needing to switch vehicle access to during missions then switching it back after missions is an unnecessary inconvenience.

- Option to hide race/deathmatch job start markers on the radar. There's nearly 200 of these things so they can end up drowning everything else out.

inb4 TL:DR

• R.R and daver6 like this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

holy sh*t...major TL:DR

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by BA-BANGG., 30 October 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Its nice but.....

WTF AUTOAIM ONLINE

You can turn it off, usually in free roam i like to be in free aim you just got to select it in single player then go to multiplayer. Also the game is broken and until it gets fixed it will always be that game thats f*cking unfinished horsesh*t just like diablo 3 for a good comparison. It seems this game is following right into blizzards f*cking mind games

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

As a GTA fan I think it's quality and most importantly FUN. Like any good game should be.

It's got some issues but nothing game breaking for me, I just avoid the missions I'm not keen on.

It's only gonna get better and improve from here. This is a long term thing and should be judged down the line.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

You should read it, he has some really good points, hard to disagree with anything he says, and I'm in the camp who love the game

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Unrealized potential.

But perhaps these losses were a little mitigated by the early game operating on an “easy-come, easy-go” system because you could accrue vast fortunes very quickly. This ranged from the legitimate (mission farming), to the dubious (CR glitch farming), to the obviously illegitimate (LSC glitching). However a lot of the legitimate methods of speedy progress have been eliminated and now it seems like the only way to compete with the pre-patch players or the glitchers is through glitching. Still the game is a lot more stable now... but even when it works it just isn’t that good.

The lobby system is godawful. The non-existent search options make it difficult to find matches you want and the terribad hosting system loves spamming your friends with invites you know they don’t want. Inviting skill-matched players only invites the first 16 players alphabetically by name, matches force launch after 60 seconds regardless of player count and the only override is to keep switching the match-making between open and closed. Matches also default to Open matchmaking.. so to play a private session with your friends you have to switch it to Closed over and over and over again. I've also seen lobbies accidentally split during playlists (one player ended up on one map, one player on the next)... which seems to have happened about 3 times in 5 playlists. 

Voting for the next activity results in lobbies splitting frequently and this makes it difficult to keep playing anything at all. This is at its worst for Missions where you’re forced to return to free-roam after every event, so if you’re only playing missions with your friends it’s quite conceivable to spend more time fiddling with menus and sending invites than actually playing. Also high-level players will still get offered worthless low-level missions that they no longer want to play and for some reason elimination events & some competitive events are listed as missions despite having nothing in common with normal missions.

The “like” system does a really bad job of quality control. Almost every event in the game has a like-rating of about 80% so it’s worthless for finding good events.

Deathmatches are extremely poor. Some features don’t seem to work at all (e.g. power player radar, loser perks), playing with autoaim feels utterly pointless (PvE with autoaim is fine, PvP with autoaim is beyond stupid – 1 hit kill weapons + autoaim + half-broken radar + cramped maps + cover  system + random spawns = completely skill-less) but getting a free-aim Deathmatch going is like finding a Unicorn sanctuary. And free-aim Deathmatches aren’t even that good either because the GTAO controls are kind of clumsy and because most players have access to near limitless explosives (but don’t get me wrong FA DMs are about 100x better than AA DMs).

Races are kind of mediocre. Some tracks are good, but the ever-present slipstreaming mechanic is hilariously overpowered and with more than a couple of players most races devolve into complete messes. Additionally it seems like the majority of race lobbies are just spamming the shortest maps over and over to farm RP and farm wins.

I'd also say the game is oversaturated with Deathmatches and Races, because there's nearly 200 of the things covering the entire map. Normally more is better but I would much prefer 20 good maps over 100 mediocre ones, especially when the poor quality control makes it difficult to sort the good from the bad.

I hated how many parachute events there were in the singleplayer (something like 17 - 13 on the map, all of Dom's encounters and 2 events in the flight school) because they completely overstayed their welcome. 3 or 4 would've been fine, but nearly 20 was just too many. Of course online has nearly 40. Granted they work a little differently from singleplayer, but still I don't find them nearly as interesting or as nuanced as Rockstar seems to hope.

The minigames feel pretty poor too. Tennis is okay on the singleplayer but lag on the multiplayer turns it really bad really quickly. Arm-wrestling is one of the shallowest minigames I have ever seen (wiggle the analog stick quickly!). Golf was slow on singleplayer but it gets unbearably slow watching extra opponents on multiplayer. IMO most of the competitive shooting range games are pretty poor (I preferred the solo shooting range games), with a possible exception for random targets. Darts is okay IMO but I can’t see myself spending huge amounts of time on it.

Survival is okay but it is limited and it gets old fairly quickly and it doesn't have much depth. Also the spawning system for some maps is terrible, you've got this defensible compound with a couple of entrances... and the enemy magically spawns 2 foot away from you in the middle of the compound. Great. Additionally I’d say survival is only lucrative if you’re gaining weapons and ammo throughout the process but you can only pick up ammo here if you’re low on ammo.

Missions are the meat of the game IMO. Yes most of them follow the same formula so they can get kind of repetitive, but teaming up with your friends to get stuff done can be fun anyway. However with the 1.04 mission payout cut there is literally no point replaying most missions (only the farming missions are worth replaying) and there simply aren’t enough missions to only play them once. Also mission payouts are all over the place, with almost no relation to mission length or difficulty and inconsistent relations to level-requirement. Missions themselves can get pretty big and complicated but they usually aren't very challenging and the few times they do offer a challenge it feels like unfair and poor design*. I'd also say that the mission AI is overly passive.. they'll just wait for you all the time so if you never overextend they'll never kill you, conversely the survival AI is overly aggressive so you can just sit back and mow them down with impunity. 

* Examples include enemies infinitely respawning right next to you or right next to the objective, getting attacked by helicopters whilst in a boat so you have nowhere to hide and can't use your best weapons to fight back, missions requiring helicopters before players really have access to helis but not providing them.

Free-roam is the other main component of the game IMO but it doesn’t seem well thought through. There are lots of things to do in free-roam, but it feels like almost everything is best done solo. Teaming up for robberies just means splitting the cut when you don’t need to. Teaming up to sell vehicles doesn’t really work since vehicle sales are independent for each player. It seems like players are encouraged to compete with each other over armoured trucks, crates/special crates and high-priority vehicles with very little incentive to cooperate. In fact the only time I’d want or need another player backing me up is when I’m fighting other players. But fighting other players occupies an awkward position in free-roam.

There are tons of platinum awards based on killing other players (some of which are ONLY doable in freeroam and even without that IMO fighting in freeroam is much more fun than fighting on terribad deathmatches) but some people complain horrendously when you kill them in free-roam. There’s a passive mode to protect players, but it doesn’t really work. You can’t do anything in passive mode but you can still be killed relatively easily so it’s kind of a double fail and it would work a lot better as a straight PvP flag. There’s bad sport to match overly-aggressive players against each other (IMO nothing wrong with attacking people in free-roam but it makes sense to match aggressive players with aggressive players), but splitting friends up and preventing them from playing with each other at all just isn’t acceptable. Additionally badsport seems pretty arbitrary and there are workarounds to avoid getting badsported. Killing other players in free-roam also gives basically 0 rewards (the much vaunted system of robbing other players is completely ineffective because a) players only drop money when holding more than $5000, b) even then they only drop a tiny portion of their money and c) everybody just magically banks their money via their phone) oh and the One-on-One deathamatch system in free-roam is completely broken. (doesn't prevent tank spawn-camping, doesn't prevent double/triple teams, can fail to count kills, costs $100 to start and the winner usually only gets $200 [rarely $1000 if the opponent had cash on hand, sometimes $50 if the opponent quit], pops up with messages about wanted level but doesn't seem to do anything.) Bounties also seem somewhat broken, bounty players can hide inside their apartment or inside private sessions and collect the money themselves with 0 risk.

Basically the only interaction you can have with other players on GTAO free-roam is fighting each other, or teaming up to fight something else. But there’s no incentive to team up because there’s no free-roam events which require or reward multiple players and there’s almost no reason to fight each other beyond your own amusement because the rewards are negligible. This leaves us in the bizarre situation of a multiplayer game-mode where there’s literally no reason to interact with the other players. I'm not saying you can't team up with other players in free-roam but a solo player will usually earn more money more quickly.

So what does the future offer? Well Rockstar are promoting the Beach Bum Pack and the Content Creator but I don’t think those will change much. The beach bum pack seems to largely consist of clothing with a few new weapons and a few new vehicles but I don’t think that’ll affect the game much unless they also have 50-100 missions in it too. Similarly the content creator is pointless until people can create missions (the game is already saturated by too many poor deathmatches and races). Heists are the big draw that everybody is still excited about, but they’re a long way off and I’m not sure people’s hopes will last that long.

Changes I would make.

1) Complete overhaul of matchmaking

The current lobby system is an abomination which fails on basically every level.

- Option to switch to an invite only or closed friend or closed crew freeroam session whilst online. Having to switch to offline to do this is dumb and a waste of everybody’s time.

- Some kind of party system. Join someone’s party and it’ll keep you together through multiple sessions and through multiple jobs. Currently the game ATTEMPTS to dump players back into the same session as each other after jobs but sometimes it fails and messes everything up. Getting split up and having to reinvite everyone after a mission is just unacceptably poor for a game with load times like this.

- Additional search parameters. If I’m looking for a race I should be able to narrow that down to Normal Races or Bike Races or Boat Races or Air Races or Rally Races or GTA Races or Team Races or specific tracks or any combination of the above. If I’m looking for a deathmatch I should be able to narrow that down to Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch or Vehicle Deathmatch. Or how about a lobby list so I can pick the one I want? Why did they make it so needlessly difficult to find the matches you want?

-Ditch the auto-launch timer. A 1 minute timer is ridiculous when it can take 20 minutes to fill a lobby up. Maybe with a semi-functional matchmaking system the timer might work but currently it definitely doesn’t.

- A “host private” option for hosting jobs. This would default to closed matchmaking each time so you can have a private game without having to switch it back to closed after every round. Or alternatively the matchmaking setting could remain on whatever it was last set to (kind of assuming they remove the auto-launch thus eliminating the open close open dance).

- Fix the “invite skill-matched players” option. This seems like the only option which invites players who aren’t on someone’s friend’s list or in the current session but it doesn’t seem to work at all.

- Some kind of opt-in or opt-out system for invites. Let’s say I want to race a certain track.. I can opt in to invites for that and when ANYBODY hosts it I’ll get an invite. Then I could opt-out of parachuting, so I don’t get invites from that at all, even from friends. That way I could effectively search for a game whilst still playing free-roam.

2) Encourage free-roam interactions

--Inflation of rewards for playing in large free-roam sessions. 16p session = +50% bonus, 12p = +25% bonus, 8p = +10% bonus. It’s a more dangerous environment so IMO it’s perfectly justified for big free-roam sessions to give out more.

--Introduce larger robberies for free roam.

Hold up the manager of a larger establishment so he can open a safe and give you the money (15-20K).

Having a massive police presence blocking off the entrance almost immediately means you need a guy outside holding them off, otherwise the door out becomes a deathtrap.

So a free-roam event that basically requires multiple players and gives you enough money for it to be worthwhile. Balancing the rewards may be difficult (especially with nerfed mission rewards)

- Large RP bonuses for interacting with other players. How about an extra 500 RP for each player involved in a store robbery, or a multiplier for players involved in a car chase when you lose the cops (so 4 people evading 4 stars in a chase would be 1600 RP each, or alternatively losing the cops could give RP based on how many cops died in the chase so bigger multi-player chases would reward more), 300 RP each time you meet a new player in free roam (based on being within a certain proximity), RP bonuses for watching police chases on Weasel News. Stuff like that which makes interacting with other players and doing crazy things more worthwhile. Messing about with other players is part of the fun of GTAO and IMO they should try to make the fun things the most rewarding. Slightly abusable maybe, but still less farmable than CR I think.

GTAO is a multiplayer game, so free-roam should have some reason to play with other players. Right now free-roam interactions with strangers are a losing proposition, the damage they can cause is much greater than the help they can provide.

3) Alteration to Deathmatch Aim settings.

AutoAim vs NPCs is fine but AutoAim vs Players is stupid and is a huge factor in making Deathmatches unplayably bad.

I’d be pushing either for a Force Free Aim setting in deathmatch lobbies (overriding individual aim settings) or some kind of Mixed-Aim setting (giving AutoAim on Missions/Freeroam but FreeAim on Deathmatches, or alternatively AutoAim vs NPCs but FreeAim vs Players)

My feeling is that by splitting the community into Autoaim and FreeAim (a noble intention to keep things fair) they inadvertently killed the FreeAim setting. This change would be an attempt to group the players back together but still allow the difference between FreeAim and Autoaim in PvP events. My feeling is that there are a number of people who would prefer to play Deathmatches on Free-Aim, but feel forced to play on AutoAim most of the time in order to have anybody to play missions/freeroam with.

And why is it only deathmatch? Deathmatch is a terrible PvP mode, especially in a game like this. Really it should have some objective modes, like CTF or area control (Yes I am aware of the competitive missions but those are terrible and unplayable for their own reasons)

4) Alteration to mission rewards

- Mission pay for repeat missions restored to full value

- Missions appear on voting screen

- Mission replay option reinstated

- Buuut replaying a mission gives half money and half-rep

- Normalize mission payments (buff the underpaid missions, nerf the overpaid missions)

If players want to farm one mission over and over then they can, but they’ll lose some efficiency so the gap between farming and playing normally becomes a little smaller.

I don’t think the nerf to repeat missions payouts was necessary. Farming missions was overpowered but the missions themselves weren’t overpaid. The correct solution to this problem is to nerf farming, not to nerf all missions (thus making many of them worthless)

I’d also suggest extra difficulty settings (seems like hard is the normal setting now) or chain bonuses (e.g. completing multiple different missions in a row results in stackable +20% bonuses, but any failure resets the chain) or something to offer extra rewards alongside heightened challenge.

IMO the goal here should be to make the most fun way to play also the most rewarding. Rockstar dropped the ball by making mission grinding much more effective than playing normally, if they wanted people to play each and every mission then they should make that the most rewarding way to play the game.

5) Unlockables / Perks beyond money and rep

Right now the only rewards for completing missions and task are money and rep but you can get those in any number of ways. Instead I’m trying to suggest special unlockables, something to differentiate characters based on their accomplishments.

What if Lester’s options were earned by completing his missions?

What if Ron and Martin had special options which could be earned by completing their missions?

Right now vehicle mods are unlocked by winning races but there aren’t any unlocks for completing missions. Well I don’t think the system for unlocking vehicle mods is very good, but that comes down to the specific requirements rather than the general idea.

So what could we have? Extra weapons, extra weapon attachments, extra weapon camos, extra capacity for weapons, discount on buying weapons/ammo, extra buyable vehicles (e.g. Lazer, cargobob), extra car mods (e.g. bulletproof front glass as seen on the riot van), enable police vehicles in garage, extra / enhanced contact service (e.g. finding a specific vehicle, pegasus deliver to location ability), discount on contact services, shorter cooldown on contact services, jammer service to temporarily prevent other players from using contact services, asset freeze to temporarily prevent other players from spending banked money, frame a player to give them wanted level, free-roam heli/jet spawns determined by mission progress rather than level, extra apartments, larger garages, bonuses to hacking/safe-cracking, exclusive hacking/safe-cracking access

I also think it would work better if contacts had mission tiers rather than giving them out seemingly randomly. That way doing a certain number of low-level missions would unlock later missions which could give those unlockables and it would give players more control over what missions they play. i.e. you could request a 1st tier mission or a 2nd tier mission or a 3rd mission or whatever, so you aren’t given missions that are 50 levels out of date when you’re looking for a challenge.

Point is that character level is nearly the only thing used for non-cosmetic unlocks (vehicle mods are the exception). So two characters of the same level have almost the exact same options as each other (though how much cash they have and how much they’re willing to spend also limits what they’re able to do). Currently you can’t have a player who specializes in sniper rifles, or a player who specializes in explosives or a player who specializes in hacking or a player who specializes in safe-cracking. All you have is character level, bought assets and driving/shooting/flying skills (which are fairly easy to max out). So character development feels pretty shallow and a lot of the time it seems like you only have cosmetic differences between characters.

Giving players special (possibly mutually exclusive) unlocks for completing tasks would differentiate characters and would possibly deter grinding a little. CR farming might get you rep and money quickly, but if you can only purchase something you want if you’ve beaten a certain mission line or accomplished a certain task then playing normally might be more effective. Gated content like this would encourage players to play more of the game and it would make their characters feel a little more unique. Additionally if the multiplayer heists aim to recreate the planning and recruiting stage then it make sense to have characters with different abilities rather than every character having identical capabilities.

There are SOME unlockables for doing platinum award tasks BUT they’re mostly just cosmetic tattoos.. and tattoos don’t display properly for other players so they’re pretty pointless.

6) Massive buff to the platinum award rep rewards.

Right now you get 100 for Bronze, 200 for Silver, 400 for Gold, 800 for Platinum but the things you need to do to complete the award are worth much more rep than that.

50x evading 5 star wanted level = 1500 rep award (100+200+400+800) but the actual task is worth 25000.

Playing 25 races or 25 deathmatches = 800 rep award but the actual task is probably worth 50000+.

Buffing the platinum award rep by a factor of 10 would still leave it smaller than completing the actual task but it’d be worth it to hunt them down then.

7) Change passive mode to a straight PvP flag.

Players in passive mode can play normally, fighting cops and robbing stores etc but they can’t attack or be attacked by other players by any means. This is the only way passive mode can really work.

8) Split Freeroams into light/heavy PvP and rework bad sport.

Organized Crime – PvP discouraged, bad sport points earned easily

Lunatic Asylum – PvP encouraged, bad sport points not applied, greater rewards for PvP

Organized Crime and Lunatic Asylum players could still play missions/races etc with each other and they could freely switch between the two types of free-roam (though with a reminder of the different rules). 

Bad sports would be stuck in only Lunatic Asylum freeroams and would only be matched with other bad-sports for missions/races. However friends of badsports would still be able to join these events. i.e. badsports can’t join normal events, but goodsports can join badsport events.

IMO attacking people is perfectly fine IF the other players are up for it but attacking people who don’t want to fight is just frustrating for them. Soo split the free-roam sessions into light-PvP and heavy-PvP to keep like-minded players together.

Want to go on a tank rampage? Then hop on Lunatic Asylum and go wild, just don’t be surprised if other people are doing the same thing.

Don’t feel like fighting? Then go on Organized Crime and you should be safer.

Additionally friends wouldn’t be split up and the system would still have penalties for badsports (making it harder for them to find random games).

9) Minor tweaks

- Allow running or fast-walk in apartments.

- Option to reduce or eliminate random phonecalls. No Dom I do not care about your stupid parachuting events, and even if I did care you probably shouldn’t have called when a guy was trying to run me over with a truck. Seriously it feels like these come every 10 minutes, reminding you of things you already know about and they never ever end. NO MORE I SAY, NO MORE.

- Highlight player option should last an entire session. There should also be an option to highlight players for other players to see and generally I think the highlighting could be more obvious (recolouring the blips rather than making them flash)

- An "auto-open personal vehicles during missions" option. Needing to switch vehicle access to during missions then switching it back after missions is an unnecessary inconvenience.

- Option to hide race/deathmatch job start markers on the radar. There's nearly 200 of these things so they can end up drowning everything else out.

inb4 TL:DR

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Ain't got time for that ^ :/

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Yeah, I honestly laughed at myself when i saw how long that ended up.

It just got longer BTW. When I copy pasted stuff here I lost the first paragraph somehow. Amended now.

You should read it, he has some really good points, hard to disagree with anything he says, and I'm in the camp who love the game

Well I'm glad somebody read it. It did end up being a colossally huge post, but when you're talking about a huge game there's a LOT of ground to cover.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

what i think? Took them 5 years to create 20 measly jobs for online while the rest are same objective. Most glitched online game i ever played. Takes them weeks to fix patches.

overall 4/10 

Wow dude you're a f*cking hater. The game is deff a 4.5/10!!!!

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

well, lets see. lost characters, tons of glitches, poorly implemented online play... yeah they should have waited a year and released it next gen.

overall i think game is about as good as it gets when it come to sandbox play. i spent the last two weeks without leveling up. i spend so much time driving, flying and goofing off. i love that about the game. but i find the multiplayer stuff extremely boring. racing is a joke, auto aim death match is a joke, weapons on parachutes missions really??? i mean really?

R* obviously didnt think some things thru. if they want the game to last they need some serious overhauls done. next gen games are here and this game will disappear if they dont fix their sh*t.

dont get me going on the bad sport sh*t either. not being able to play with friends is a huge deal breaker for me. the online population will go play games that allow friends to group up, no matter what. the fact that there is a game mechanic that prevents friends from playing together is unreal. i cant believe that a group of people sat around a table, discussed this, then agreed to move forward with it. R* had their heads up their asses that day.

FlyThai
  • FlyThai

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by FlyThai, 30 October 2013 - 08:09 PM.

7/10. Enjoyed my time but there are some serious flaws.

1) Impossible to find full lobbies of Team Death Match and Races.

2) Missions are repetitive as f*ck

3) Nothing to do once you hit the top

4) Medical bills 

5) Punishing people for blowing up personal vehicles 

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

I think this game is going to be great once they nail down the Kinks.  Out of all the BS that this game had since it they opened GTA:Online the only problem I had was my Character getting Deleted once and the Progress not saving for a while.

Seeing how we got one more day till November, I'm sure we'll see the first half of the 500K in our banks and we got that "Beach Bum" DLC to come soon. 

It's all good baby, It's all good.

stardusthd
  • stardusthd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

GTA 4 was my no.1 favorite game all time,

GTA 5 single player was good as well, but the online.... suck a giant hard one

so much promising, so much let down

i feel the online part wasn't even completely done, just look at the Legendary website, most of the cars doesn't even have a stupid photos~~!!!!

i've lost 3 characters when they first launch the online, i understand that's lots of people playing it, but didn't R* know about it? the entire world even non gamers heard the news from all the media of how much copies they sold, they should already have an idea how much people will going to play online.

also what they can do is like Uncharted, launch a BETA ver. of the online part, at least give us a fuxking heads up so no one will complain.

online mode (invite only/ solo session), cars are always the same but different color, or sometimes there is absolutely no cars for a good 10 mins in the middle of freeway daytime, i feel its like one of the scene in walking dead.

bad sport system doesn't make sense

passive mode still can be kill in the car

planes and boats are totally useless,

helicopter is the stupidest. after i bought it went to the heliport to try it out, god damn it i saw 2 more at the port,  in fact i took the wrong one in the beginning....

i mean who idea was that??

money pay out is completely struggling, i help whoever ( i forgot who) to steal 4 stupid ATVs, took me good 30 mins to completed, in the end they paid me $2k. i was like, SERIOUSLY??!!! 2 fuxking grand?? $500 each??

i don't know how much fun you can have if you are not glitching at all

how can you afford all the cars mod parts and accessories like clothing and ammos,

window tint is $2500?? what kind of tint is that?? some real gold tint?

i don't think R* will change or correct so much things for this game in the future, money is already in their pocket, just hope the next GTA6 would be a better game.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

not had a single problem.

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Probably one of the most disappointing games i have played, loved the single player but online is crap, racing is sh*t, deathmatch sh*t, no heists, it's just not fun.  Saying goodbye to it tonight i have had enough.

Rockstar has f*cked this up so badly lets hope they get it right for the next gen consoles as i love the gta franchise.

dampkring
  • dampkring

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

The game is a masterpiece and will be remembered throughout gaming history as the swan song of this console generation.

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

The game is a masterpiece and will be remembered throughout gaming history as the swan song of this console generation.

Single player maybe online no way.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I like it, just need some more content now as some of it is becoming a little tedious, but I still play. 

Think the fact that I play in a crew with 4 mates keeps it going for me. I have a proper laugh everytime I play with them. Headsets are a must !

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

G.O.A.T.

POTENTUAL UNLIMITED

gamin since com64 vic20

can die a happy gamer now...only future Skyrim online will come close

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by BurnCK, 31 October 2013 - 03:07 PM.

Single player maybe online no way.

Not even single player. It's hardly pushed the boundaries. Graphically, for a console, it's stunning and yeah it's a great game...but masterpiece? No sorry, don't agree.

CorruptedFiles
  • CorruptedFiles

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

how about adding the vote for THIS IS SEMI CLOSE TO MY DREAM OF WHAT I HAVE WISHED FOR SINCE I FIRST LAID HANDS ON GTA1...

i mean, the gfx, the gameplay, the sentinel hihi, the cars, the map, the glitches, everything about it, its can always be better, but hey, ive been playing since GTA1 and i cant be dissapointed with any GTA, ok i didnt like 4, but i hate LC in general, maybe cause i dont like NYC as well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users