Photo

Need help with Racing Mission No 1

3 replies to this topic
cooltwou
  • cooltwou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

i have tried this mission a bunch of times & the car does not handle good at all & i could never beat it & i even had my brother play it & he is an Expert on racing games & missions & he said the does car does not haddle good at all either & is there any way to improve handling or cheat to win the mission & i am playing on Xbox 360

L0st-D4md
  • L0st-D4md

Lost, Damned, Insane

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

Bitch please! I did No. 1 on my first go.
I don't know the full story in regards to your gameplay style nor your sentence structure.
In any case, you obviously need more practice.

GTA IV's handling isn't as adaptive as it was in San Andreas, but is still very playable once you get used to it.

I was sh*t at driving when I first got IV but after doing a couple of mission arcs, I was swerving in and out of traffic going top speed in a Turismo.
You just need to practice, preferably with a similar car to the Comet.

To your brother: Finishing Mario Kart on 50cc does not make you an expert on racing games

GeorgeGTA
  • GeorgeGTA

GTA Master Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Just use Comet or Turismo and drive fast and you will be first. :)

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

I had a real nightmare driving any vehicle in IV when I first played it a few years ago. I was dreading the racing missions because I was hopeless at all the racing events in the PS2 era games.

However, once I discovered that there was an option to switch to Classic controller configuration using the face buttons instead of the triggers for acceleration and braking, I found the races and in-mission chases in IV to be much easier. After I switched the configuration, I found myself winning the races on my first try.

It might be worthwhile to not even try winning the races the first time you try them, just follow the other racers familiarise yourself with the race circuit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users