Quantcast

» «
Photo

Apparently, griefers also have the power to put you on bad sports.

8 replies to this topic
iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Cockstar said..

"The Bad Sport pool is triggered by things like quitting games early, blowing up other peoples vehicles, and being reported manually or voted out by other players from the in-game pause menu. The Bad Sport pool is temporary and ends after a certain period of time that is displayed when entering GTA Online. Please note that the duration of the Bad Sport period may increase if further violations occur while in the Bad Sport pool, including being reported by other players."

shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Griefers don't work as a team.

Carl the Sloth
  • Carl the Sloth

Sloth

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

I got bad sport after being randomly kicked numerous times for no reason, I can confirm this.

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Seems like we should all just be bad sports and be done, its sad that people trying to keep a clean record in the game can lead to being a 'bad sport'. Im sure many agree so I wont rant anymore. Lets just hope that being a good player is recognized and they are rewarded with more than $1000 and bad sports have money deducted. Yes its gta but there is a limit, some people; like me, enjoy a clean game, driving around and beeping horns and doing missions with sound people, sounds silly but to me its fun :)

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

If they can't just ban people who glitched their way to fame and fortune, just make them bad seeds instead and have them there permanently.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

I think the blowing up other players cars should not warrant bad sport, too many issues there. If the "offender" pays the insurance, no harm done. But hunting people and/or repeatedly killing them should be automatic. It shouldn't be that hard to detect when someone keeps on killing someone after they spawn.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:22 PM Edited by biggsull, 27 October 2013 - 05:23 PM.

The problem is they put in a vote out system for a game that shouldnt have one.. and then tied punishments to being voted out.

The only issue with bad sport are things like people voting you out for collecting bounties that were put on people.. so now bounty hunting makes you a bad sport in effect.

The ONLY games that should have a vote system to remove people are ones where you are forced to work as a team example: M.A.G

Vote out on missions possibly.. the teams are still too small which leads to easy abuse.

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

If they can't just ban people who glitched their way to fame and fortune, just make them bad seeds instead and have them there permanently.

umad.gif

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

I don't understand why some people have reporting disabled.  I had a guy who kept killing me several times and when I went to report him, it said it was disabled?!?! like, what?!!?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users