Could really use some help.

4 replies to this topic
Bigboss83
  • Bigboss83

Just a guy tryin to help.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

So, here's what I've got. I'm at 99.5% completion, I only need one S&F mission, Doms. I've tried everything I could find, the saving in new file and going online thing, the waiting for someone to attack my property (I'll get to that in a sec), deleting and reinstalling the game, and nothing is working. On top of that, ALL random events have stopped showing up. No one is stealing wallets, no one is hitching, and worst of all, no one is attacking my businesses. Just nothing. Anyone, anything? Please? I really don't want to start completely over this close to being done.

Bigboss83
  • Bigboss83

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Anybody at all? Suggestions?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by Spuds725, 29 October 2013 - 02:09 PM.

You looked to have tried everything that has been suggested-- have you tried any of them again?

Are you getting paid from your businesses?

Have you tried driving a cab and see if you get any fares--

Maybe try doing one of Trevors arms race missions to see if that gets things going.

No other "slightly" earlier saves you can go back to? Not necessarily before the Dom missions.... just to get things going again.

Are you in the middle of any of the other S & F missions-- like one of the epsilon ones-- I haven't done these yet, but from what I understand you have to some goofy stuff (like wander desert)-- maybe the game is waiting for you to complete something else... does your task list on your phone show anything.

I'm just guessing at doing stuff at this point.

Everyone that wants 100% that reads this needs to really start utilizing all your save slots-- save often in a new slot... especially towards the end however I'm assuming for the above that the Dom mission may have "locked" up a while ago.

//edit//

Looking at rockstar support thread here-- http://support.rocks...m-last-mission-

Found this for you to try--

I had this problem and was able to do the mission by meeting Franklin with Michael to 'hang out' then killing Franklin with an RPG. Make sure you don't die yourself and when you switch over to Franklin next the mission will be there. I got it by fluke and was very happy when I did :) hope this helps all you at 99.5%

However it looks like there may be variations of this bug-- for some people the switching to GTAO and back works, others it doesn't.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe you have to get a very good score on the jumps to "pass" them--  and it is possible you have to pass them without the "retry"- I know at least one of the street races did not pass for me when I won on a retry.... so I would go up to each jump again... quick save and do it-- if you miss a checkpoint or whatnot then retry them by reloading....

I you are not willing to restart your game for 100% I would definitely hang on to the save-- it seems as if there have been enough problems with this that they will hopefully patch it.

• Bigboss83 likes this

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Your save is broken. Send a report to Rockstar, the more people that do this the more chance they will try and fix it.

Bigboss83
  • Bigboss83

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:57 PM Edited by Bigboss83, 29 October 2013 - 11:01 PM.

@Spuds725  Thank you. While I checked everything you suggested, some well before your post, some after, none of it has worked for me. The closest save I have is before the big choice at the end, tried loading it but nothing new. I am still getting paid from my businesses and I can pick up fares in the cab, just none of the major ones. Tried killing him like the other poster did, but all he did was get a bit upset lol. But thank you for trying. Glad there are posters like you in these forums.

@Pumptruffle At this point I have to agree. I've sent a report through to them as of Sunday.

I guess this is just going to be one of those things that only Rockstar can fix. Really hope they are working on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users