Wanted: .50 pistol and bullpup shotgun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic
ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

i saw on here that non ce players can get this gun if it is dropped. i mostly just want the pistol beacuse i have the assault shotgun already and the combat pistol takes 2 shots to kill someone where im guessing that the bigger one will only take one. i dont think the bullpup could top the assault shotgun that i already have but im not sure.

if anyone knows stats about these guns, i'd like to know what the differences are between them and the combat pistol and assault shotgun.

also i have a sentinel (convertable), franklins buffalo, and sultan rs if anyone wants them.

gt (360) - ashtreylil

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

You can only have them until you log off, iirc.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

Bullpup Shotgun sucks

.50 pistol is decent

DatGuyColin
  • DatGuyColin

Dat Mixed Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

They will both disappear unless you have the CE. Haha I like the bull pup and the desert eagle (.50 pistol.)

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Just get a special edition code off ebay if you want them as much. You'll get all plus extra.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

I tried giving the weapons away the other day. First attempt allowed only the .50 pistol to be picked up. For some reason the hammer & bullpup wouldnt go into his weapon wheel.

He left online, then came back to try again. The .50 pistol was still in his weapon wheel, but still not able to pick up the other weapons. He dropped the pistol for some reason, and then wasnt able to pick it up again.

It seems that R* has done something to prevent this from happening.

Stringer Bell
  • Stringer Bell

Adjourn your asses

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:45 AM Edited by Poohdini, 27 October 2013 - 12:06 PM.

I tried giving the weapons away the other day. First attempt allowed only the .50 pistol to be picked up. For some reason the hammer & bullpup wouldnt go into his weapon wheel.

He left online, then came back to try again. The .50 pistol was still in his weapon wheel, but still not able to pick up the other weapons. He dropped the pistol for some reason, and then wasnt able to pick it up again.

It seems that R* has done something to prevent this from happening.

so he got to keep the desert eag even after he left the session?

i'd be interested in seeing if i can keep it....its been my handgun since SA and was let down i couldnt get it (although the AP pistol was a more than fair trade off...that thing is beast)

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

so he got to keep the desert eag even after he left the session?

i'd be interested in seeing if i can keep it....its been my handgun since SA and was let down i couldnt get it (although the AP pistol was a more than fair trade off...that thing is beast)

Ya he still had it after leaving & joining again. Strangely though he couldnt pick it back up again.

Ya the .50 was always my favourite pistol as well but as you said, the AP pistol is great too.

NewReno
  • NewReno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

The bullpup doesn't suck. The assault shotgun is probably better, but the bullpup has the best range and accuracy, I believe. This is real useful if you're blind firing at more distant enemies while in cover.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 27 October 2013 - 08:17 PM.

I honestly prefer the big pump-action over the bullpup.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

I prefer guns that shoot slow vs guns that shoot fast said no one ever.
  • biggsull likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

I don't understand why Rockstar thinks people like these "advanced" looking guns that don't even resemble fire arms.

It's so god damn ugly, it's like a big rectangular block, and the fact that it's auto isn't really cool. I find it lame, there's no skill or fun in it. The Auto Shotty isn't as bad but they really should fix the fire rate on it.

And then there's the advanced SMG and Assault Rifles.. Ugly as sin. Why not give us some interesting weapons that look cool instead of this stupid sh*t.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

I used the Assault SMG like...once lol.

It's dumb that you can't shoot the SMG or assault one out the window.  Makes both weapons useless when you get an assault rifle.

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by ashtreylil, 28 October 2013 - 01:08 AM.

how do i delete post?

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

I used the Assault SMG like...once lol.

It's dumb that you can't shoot the SMG or assault one out the window.  Makes both weapons useless when you get an assault rifle.

yeah agreed, i was thinking you would be able to do this....you cant even shoot the rifles out the back of the vans or the trucks

You can only have them until you log off, iirc.

oh ok, this thread still gave me the info i was looking for.

Dude557
  • Dude557

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

I don't understand why Rockstar thinks people like these "advanced" looking guns that don't even resemble fire arms.

It's so god damn ugly, it's like a big rectangular block, and the fact that it's auto isn't really cool. I find it lame, there's no skill or fun in it. The Auto Shotty isn't as bad but they really should fix the fire rate on it.

And then there's the advanced SMG and Assault Rifles.. Ugly as sin. Why not give us some interesting weapons that look cool instead of this stupid sh*t.

What is wrong with the assualt rifles? they look normal and you are stupid to judge on how a gun looks you f*cking moron

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

What is wrong with the assualt rifles? they look normal and you are stupid to judge on how a gun looks you f*cking moron

Megabump by a megabrat.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

The bullpup doesn't suck. The assault shotgun is probably better, but the bullpup has the best range and accuracy, I believe. This is real useful if you're blind firing at more distant enemies while in cover.

It has range?  Well damn, that might be worth it just for that.  I love shotguns, but kinda wish I could reach out a bit more with one.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

More like dual double barrel shotguns, a magnum, and a desert eagle

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

More like dual double barrel shotguns, a magnum, and a desert eagle

sh*t, you're not doing a good job of making me not want it.

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

I dont get why CE guns matter, i tested it and both the combat pistol and .50 cal are 2 shots to the body.

Now before you rage aobut how its not true, it is, i got my friend as a test dummy to be shot 10 times with both guns, same results, the 50 does more damage in one hit, but does not do enough to kill them in one hit, requiring for another shot still, the combat pistol does a fraction less damage and requires 2 shots to finish the person, with headshots the 50 cal is a 1 shot at a range of about 5-10m, but it drops off at 10+ to having a two shot, same with the combat, 1 shot 5-10m two at 10+

Only if the player already had a slight health drop would the .50 kill in one shot body, so there really is no difference between guns, its just a whole marketing purpose, and in the end, the AP still rules over them all...

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

Honestly, if I got it, it would be for the ranged shotty.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:48 AM

So the .50 Pistol in GTA V is nothing like the DE from SA/IV?

xXxGuNzIxXx
  • xXxGuNzIxXx

Soldier Of Fortune

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

i like my big ol ass 50. done in the army colors so it ACTUALY resembles gold rockstar D:< but yea its i have my bullpup shot gun silenced for sneaky situations o: i droped the advanced smg since it looks sh*t 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users