Photo

Cheats that REALLY should exist!

29 replies to this topic
gtaisntfair
  • gtaisntfair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

1. No cops (NEVER any cops until you die or enter cheat again)

2. Infinite ammo

3. Unlimited health

Feel free to add to this list. I beat the game already, and it's no fun after you finish because the cops are so ridiculously relentless. It's not fair.  :facedesk: :angry:   :miranda:  :cry:  :sui:

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

JETPACK

also, 'play as' (any skin, especially clown or alien), 'stoned mode,' (where you visually trip like when you use drugs in the game but aren't drunk or impaired, kinda like disco mode on old consoles), or the good old npc riot mode.

• gtaisntfair likes this

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

20x animals.

Stand out in the field and shoot them.

Contest to parachute off Mt. Chilliad and see how many birds you can hit on the way down.

• gtaisntfair likes this

FusionCold85
  • FusionCold85

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Superman Cheat. Like skyfall but you can control up as well. Fly around forever lol
  • gtaisntfair likes this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

Superman Cheat. Like skyfall but you can control up as well. Fly around forever lol

yanno, if this ability turns out to be a reward, there is no need whatsoever for a jetpack.  i wondered was this a thing the first time i was in trippy freefall, in the mission when michael gets abducted.

• Grand Cannon and ten-a-penny like this

Mystery_Gamer
  • Mystery_Gamer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

I remember there being a cheat in vice city called "peds follow you" and you would have a huge crowd of people just walking behind you.

There should be a cheat in this game called animals follow you. Go for a walk in the country and attract a huge following then head back to Los Santos with your animal army.

• gtaisntfair and hellmonster like this

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Thinking about it, it is quite sad there aren't any of those types of cheats on GTA V. Is it possible that they haven't been discovered yet, or has everything been found?

Superman cheat would rule, but even the little ones like "Peds follow you" and "NPC riot" etc.

• gtaisntfair likes this

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:55 PM Edited by BGModder, 27 October 2013 - 08:56 PM.

1. No cops (NEVER any cops until you die or enter cheat again)

2. Infinite ammo

3. Unlimited health

The fact that they don't include these cheats anymore is ridiculous

• Duxfever and gtaisntfair like this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

i do miss the peds following cheat, it made for a shield when rampaging; they would catch bullets for you sometimes.  also, i am distressed that it's san andreas with no playable purple dildo.  that thing had the power of a katana.

oo, a katana would be nice, too.  of course, that's weapons, not cheats.

i do miss some of the silly stuff from the 3d era.  i mean, don't get me wrong i love what they have done with the place.  but it would be nice to have some ridiculousness mixed in with the explodey-brain puzzles.

• gtaisntfair likes this

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

invisible mode! punching cops but they have no idea who did it.
  • Costar and gtaisntfair like this

undftd8
  • undftd8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Jetpack
Alien Invasion
Armageddon mode
Unlimited Health
Speed freak lol
  • gtaisntfair likes this

Mystery_Gamer
  • Mystery_Gamer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Destroy all cars cheat.

Seriously, why isn't this still there?!?!?!

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Carmaggedon cheat

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

NPCs riot!

In both GTA III and GTA San Andreas those were what kept the game fun well after the missions were done. With GTA III it was a combo of "Peds Riot" and "Armed Peds"... with SA it was just the "Peds Riot" code... then sit back watch all hell break loose.

I used to have tons of fun trying to get across town without getting blown to smithereens.

Why Rockstar chose to not have these codes in GTA IV and V, I can't imagine, but that was a huge buzzkill in general.

I was genuinely hoping they didn't include that code (and most of the others) in IV because they were not so familiar with the newer consoles... now with V, I think it was just a big FU to fans of the series.

Very disappointing.

But thank god we still have that f**king Trashmaster code... YEAH! Spawn a garbage truck and cruise in style!!

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

this isn't really a cheat, but i really liked being able to surf the cop computer in cruisers in IV, and find the rap sheets of some of the characters.  i don't think we have that in V, but i like the taxi system better.

infinite underwater would be cool but it's kinda useless with scuba gear available.  plus the no water mods.

i also miss the old tanks, which took like half an hour to blow up, but exploded everything they touched.  trivia:  there is one the same shape as the old one rusting away at the salvage yard.  sigh.

• gtaisntfair likes this

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

invisible mode! punching cops but they have no idea who did it.

:lol:

Rovert, did you know that in GTA IV, (at least the PC version (I didnt try this with "never wanted" deactivated) ) you could take your car to the front of a suspect car that the cop had pulled over, you can bump the car 1 or 2 times (whilst the cop is searching the trunk)  and the cop will usually start shooting the driver, in some cases he'll run around, jerk them out of the car and start shooting them! I miss stuff like that.

I agree w/ infinite ammo, also God mode - including your vehicle of choice.

I'd like a code to adjust the meter for wanted level - either no wanted, or just 1 or 2 stars and remains as such until you activate "no wanted."

I'd also like a more peds code or something. This game was supposed to have lots more peds, I think a lot of these peds are also very cheesy in the way they react to you, some of their dialog is just uninteresting. Maybe a code to make them more aggressive.

We should also have a code to spawn more vehicles, maybe a quick list to browse. Mehhh, that is the one upside to playing the series on the PC, so many more options.

• rovert likes this

Romans Cousin Niko
  • Romans Cousin Niko

Troll Patrol

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

As I have said before, I want a cheat to clean the car I'm in. I can't be bothered to go to one of the sparsely located car washes around the map.
  • gtaisntfair likes this

Barthock93
  • Barthock93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Flying cars + agreessive transit(agressive cars) i always loved to put those 2 cheats together on SanAndreas it was really cool! :D

• gtaisntfair likes this

EYE RULE
  • EYE RULE

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

I was so disappointed after hearing about the invincibility time limit that I did something...

I TRADED IN THE BITCH!

• gtaisntfair likes this

sticky_bomb_dude
  • sticky_bomb_dude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Cheat that REALLY should exist is Cars fly cheat,it was the cheat i used the most in the Classic San Andreas,miss it now :( :/

gtaisntfair
  • gtaisntfair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

Yeah, the limited invincibility was an incredible downgrade from rdr. wtf Rockstar?

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

I can't remember if it was a mod I downloaded or a cheat code but for SA or VC I could fire rockets from any gun... that was fun as hell!

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

I'm glad they tried to take a step up from GTA IV's practical cheats, but the ones we're given in GTA V are just boring, and with limited invincibility, it just becomes a hassle to go on rampages.

Djego121
  • Djego121

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Infinite money cheat and Spawn on top of the tallest building cheat

gta_winner_12
  • gta_winner_12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

They need more spawn a car cheats :)

GtaEnthusiast
  • GtaEnthusiast

Your friendly neighborhood criminal since 1998

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

Aqua Man cheat. Have sharks fight for you. :karmaeater:  :pirate:

vixxe001
  • vixxe001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by vixxe001, 03 November 2013 - 02:51 PM.

this isn't really a cheat, but i really liked being able to surf the cop computer in cruisers in IV, and find the rap sheets of some of the characters.  i don't think we have that in V, but i like the taxi system better.

infinite underwater would be cool but it's kinda useless with scuba gear available.  plus the no water mods.

i also miss the old tanks, which took like half an hour to blow up, but exploded everything they touched.  trivia:  there is one the same shape as the old one rusting away at the salvage yard.  sigh.

No, the one on the scrapyard is an T34 and in GTA3 the tank is ficitonal. in SA ist based on the M1 Abrahms. In vice city, i dont know. Nothing right about your travia. you gotta look up the facts before you write em'.  :facedesk:

FusionCold85
  • FusionCold85

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Flying cars would be fun. I remember flying the tank in gta3.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

No F**king TrashMaster Ever - L1 L1 R2 R2 L1 TRIANGLE CIRCLE X 8  R2 D2 C3 P0  TRIANGLE CIRCLE

Sorry from GTA III that f**king trashmaster code has been the bane of my existance, taking up valuable cheat code space.

Other fun codes:

Sharks on land

Sharks on land team up with Mountain lions and riot

Sharks and Mountain Lions with RPGs and jet packs attack

Exploding Suicide Chickens

And possibly my favorite - Recruit Heavily Armed Land Sharks, Mountain Lions, Pigs and Cows.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by agonistes06, 03 November 2013 - 07:21 PM.

No, the one on the scrapyard is an T34 and in GTA3 the tank is ficitonal. in SA ist based on the M1 Abrahms. In vice city, i dont know. Nothing right about your travia. you gotta look up the facts before you write em'.  :facedesk:

shrug------it looked to me like the tank from vice city, but i haven't played vice city in awhile.  my apologies, however, for any facepalming bruises you might have sustained from my travial speculation.  i don't know a sherman tank from a glock.  i just know weapon's names are often fun to say.  'howitzer,'  being one of my all-time favorites.

mcgyver, i want your cheats so bad i can't stand it.  imagine marching over the hill to vinewood with your.................farmy.  epic.

in fact, i really want to see more random faction/gang violence.  i also miss getting to pick off drug dealers in sa for a ridiculous pile of cash.  we need more ridiculous-cash-sh*tting npc's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users