Photo

Done with this game

39 replies to this topic
Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

This note is to Rockstar of course and not the casual players that don't have friends to play with...

good-luck.gif

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

Battlefield 4 is coming out Tuesday and although I'd hoped for a longer run with GTA5 it won't be happening.  I play with about 15 people online in GTA, and with the "bad sport" separating us when sh*t happens it's too much.  This note is to Rockstar of course and not the casual players that don't have friends to play with...the "bad sport" system killed this game for me and many others. 

Tell your friends to behave and not act like animals out cages. Its your own fault. You've ruined the game for yourself.

Rockstar will give a damn about you. They're happy you're gone.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

"This is a note to Rockstar". As if they'd even read this topic and as if they'd even give a sh*t about somebody who's acting like a bitch.

People make these topics, bitching and then whine about the negative posts. People like you have given GTAForums a sh*t new reputation.

You're as dumb as a rock if you don't think gaming companies peruse their message boards.
I didn't say they don't read GTAF. But reading a topic where somebody is whining is another story.

Again, get a f*cking Kleenex.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Battlefield 4 is coming out Tuesday and although I'd hoped for a longer run with GTA5 it won't be happening.  I play with about 15 people online in GTA, and with the "bad sport" separating us when sh*t happens it's too much.  This note is to Rockstar of course and not the casual players that don't have friends to play with...the "bad sport" system killed this game for me and many others. 

Tell your friends to behave and not act like animals out cages. Its your own fault. You've ruined the game for yourself.

LMAO omds..

theoth267
  • theoth267

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

zero-f*cks-2.jpg?w=500&h=435

InsiDiouSuspect91
  • InsiDiouSuspect91

Infinite gaming

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

behave? in GTA? Your a criminal in the game. You're a f*cking twat.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

"This is a note to Rockstar". As if they'd even read this topic and as if they'd even give a sh*t about somebody who's acting like a bitch.

People make these topics, bitching and then whine about the negative posts. People like you have given GTAForums a sh*t new reputation.

You're as dumb as a rock if you don't think gaming companies peruse their message boards.

The only similarity between these forums and rockstar is that they are about GTA. Rockstar does not own these forums, this is owned by a private company in the USA.

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

I bet the only thing you like in games is blowing up other people's stuff

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 27 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

I never had 1 bad sport point all this time until the other day I decided I was going to start using sticky bombs more. I blew up 5-10 cars, 2 or 3 were personal vehicles, and 1 exploded accidentally from a lot of smg fire. So now I have to be careful not to blow up any vehicles. I'm fine with that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users