Photo

Done with this game

39 replies to this topic
stankowalski
  • stankowalski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Battlefield 4 is coming out Tuesday and although I'd hoped for a longer run with GTA5 it won't be happening.  I play with about 15 people online in GTA, and with the "bad sport" separating us when sh*t happens it's too much.  This note is to Rockstar of course and not the casual players that don't have friends to play with...the "bad sport" system killed this game for me and many others. 

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Get a f*cking Kleenex.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Later.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Lol this note is to Rockstar? Well you failed again then.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Don't blow up other people's cars.

Simple.

I was in bad sport, and never was again.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Shouldn't been a pathetic douche griefer and f*cking sh*t up for us just trying to have OUR OWN fun without gettin molested by pansies.

Play right or suffer the consequences of your incompetence.

You will not be missed.

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

Why are you buying BF4 for the Xbox? Wait a few months and get the FAR superior version on XB1, unless of course you WANT to waste $60 and buy the game a little early.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by karmaman1010, 27 October 2013 - 03:01 AM.

I love how people blame the bad sport system for their f*ck ups. I've spent the better part of the last 2 days blowing up personal vehicles by doing sticky bomb drive bys and I haven't been a bad sport yet. I'm probably 1 or 2 cars away from it, but still not quite there. If all you do is blow up cars, what do you expect? Don't use the pussy excuse "when sh*t happens"...A LOT of sh*t has to happen before becoming a bad sport. 

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:01 AM Edited by Seanathon, 27 October 2013 - 03:01 AM.

Why are you buying BF4 for the Xbox? Wait a few months and get the FAR superior version on XB1, unless of course you WANT to waste $60 and buy the game a little early.

You can upgrade your game from Xbox 360 to Xbox One for $10.(The price difference of the new discs anyways)

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

If you ended up a "bad sport" that's generally going to be your fault. Just saying....

stankowalski
  • stankowalski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Bad sport is a sh*t system.  I haven't even been in the bad sports lobby once, but some of my friends have and it's ruined our play experience.  f*ck you guys that don't have friends, this wasn't meant for you.  This is a note to Rockstar when they look back and wonder what went wrong.  If they fail to change this, GTA 6 will not sell nearly as well.  People want to play online with their friends and anytime you separtate them for stupid sh*t like this, it's bad business.  I don't think separate lobbies is necessarily a bad idea, but not being able to play missions or races with your friends?!?!  That's just plain retarded.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

• theguyontheleft likes this

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

Bad sport is a sh*t system.  I haven't even been in the bad sports lobby once, but some of my friends have and it's ruined our play experience.  f*ck you guys that don't have friends, this wasn't meant for you.  This is a note to Rockstar when they look back and wonder what went wrong.  If they fail to change this, GTA 6 will not sell nearly as well.  People want to play online with their friends and anytime you separtate them for stupid sh*t like this, it's bad business.  I don't think separate lobbies is necessarily a bad idea, but not being able to play missions or races with your friends?!?!  That's just plain retarded.

If you wanted to play with your friends so badly, you could have easily become a bad sport and joined them. But no, that's not what's wrong. You're bitching just for the sake of bitching.

Does the bad sport system need tweaks? Of course. But you pretty much have to try to become a bad sport in order to actually become one. Like I said, I've spent the last 2 days blowing up cars and I haven't become a bad sport yet. So your friends only have themselves to blame....or you can blame yourself for not becoming a bad sport to join them...since, you know, you wanted to play the game with them so badly and all.

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

Ok i almost broke my ribs from this lol....

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

1) You mean you want GTA 6 to not sell as well. This has nothing to do with what will actually happen.

2) We disagree with what you say and you get all emotional. What reaction do you expect to get exactly?

3) If it wasn't meant for us then why post here? This isn't Rockstar. This is a fan website.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

"This is a note to Rockstar". As if they'd even read this topic and as if they'd even give a sh*t about somebody who's acting like a bitch.

People make these topics, bitching and then whine about the negative posts. People like you have given GTAForums a sh*t new reputation.

stankowalski
  • stankowalski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

If you wanted to play with your friends so badly, you could have easily become a bad sport and joined them. But no, that's not what's wrong. You're bitching just for the sake of bitching.

Does the bad sport system need tweaks? Of course. But you pretty much have to try to become a bad sport in order to actually become one. Like I said, I've spent the last 2 days blowing up cars and I haven't become a bad sport yet. So your friends only have themselves to blame....or you can blame yourself for not becoming a bad sport to join them...since, you know, you wanted to play the game with them so badly and all.

Ok, so my whole crew has to go out and blow up other people's personal vehicles so we can play together?  That's stupid.  Just as stupid as the bad sports lobby.  This is Grand Theft Auto, not "I'm sorry I blew up your car, and even though you'll get it back, let's punish my friends".

stankowalski
  • stankowalski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

"This is a note to Rockstar". As if they'd even read this topic and as if they'd even give a sh*t about somebody who's acting like a bitch.

People make these topics, bitching and then whine about the negative posts. People like you have given GTAForums a sh*t new reputation.

You're as dumb as a rock if you don't think gaming companies peruse their message boards.

Unjust
  • Unjust

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Don't blow up other people's cars.

Simple.

I was in bad sport, and never was again.

Same here, lol. Temptation is REAL.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:16 AM Edited by karmaman1010, 27 October 2013 - 03:16 AM.

Ok, so my whole crew has to go out and blow up other people's personal vehicles so we can play together?  That's stupid.  Just as stupid as the bad sports lobby.  This is Grand Theft Auto, not "I'm sorry I blew up your car, and even though you'll get it back, let's punish my friends".

Easy solution: Make sure none of your friends become a bad sport to begin with. 

No matter how you slice it, there's no excuse for becoming a bad sport. You literally have to go out of your way to become one. If you're trying that hard, then you get what you deserve. You won't see me bitching when I inevitably become a bad sport in the upcoming days...because I knew it was coming and I deserve it.

handsomeassaiden
  • handsomeassaiden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

B!t$h @$$!! Why make a thread about it you loose vagina...

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

Never played battlefield but I watched a preview for the game... really wish we had this kind of view in GTA5.

3HTqgjx.jpg

stankowalski
  • stankowalski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

Alrighty then, I see we have a bunch of lone wolfs in here.  Get some friends, and then tell me how great it is to not play a game together that you both bought.  I've played every GTA since GTA 2, and this is my last one. 

I refuse to be punished in this fashion, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.  I can't play with my friends?  Guess what?  I'm not buying your next game.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Alrighty then, I see we have a bunch of lone wolfs in here.  Get some friends, and then tell me how great it is to not play a game together that you both bought.  I've played every GTA since GTA 2, and this is my last one. 

I refuse to be punished in this fashion, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.  I can't play with my friends?  Guess what?  I'm not buying your next game.

3221507-2307282-55860__jj_jameson_laughi

stankowalski
  • stankowalski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

tumblr_m0p2bgCYLi1qh6n90o1_500.gif

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

Tiny+Violin.jpg

• LeScone likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Rockstar lost a customer.

There will be no funds for GTAVI.

Dammit, we're screwed.

Spookygal
  • Spookygal

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

Can I have your stuff?

Khartman
  • Khartman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by Khartman, 27 October 2013 - 03:37 AM.

Can I have your stuff?

LOL im a slow poster, see above

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Well... that's your problem. Not ours.

Have a nice day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users