Some French Guys abused me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
144 replies to this topic
ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

im not trying to jump on some racist bandwagon, but the French are the worst people to play against. I guess since France is a nation of cheese eating surrender monkeys, (joke from the simpsons) they have the most internet tough guys.

Americans talk a lot of smack online but its just talking smack for the most part. nobody takes those little white boys serious when they start running their mouths. the French guys wont stop sending you psn messages when they aren't screaming racist threats over the mic.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

The French are just mad we decimated them over the course of history.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

AJ, if anyone is trolling, it is you. You've made bigoted remarks over and over in this thread, and when that failed, tried to disrupt the thread by arguing with me.

As a newcastle supporter with a football club filled with French players you should be more tolerant.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

AJ, if anyone is trolling, it is you. You've made bigoted remarks over and over in this thread, and when that failed, tried to disrupt the thread by arguing with me.

As a newcastle supporter with a football club filled with French players you should be more tolerant.

Haha, well played.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'm a scrupulously clean racer in standard. I'll let you through if I make a mistake and you have the speed. Even going as far to go off the racing line in corners.

GTA Race is different. Of course shooting out tyres isn't bad form.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Sharks FR and FR Player can I add you to my friends list on PSN I need more friendly French people to play with

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

This is just a theory but maybe they were doing structured races all together. The guy hosting forgot to turn off matchmaking. Here comes the admiral just minding his own business wanting to race. They decide between themselves to take you out at the finish line so they can get the top 3 finisher spots. When it didn't work they got pissed. I've seen this happen before. You've got nothing to worry about, sounds like they just had a bad day. Lol. Time to move on with your life and let them be pissed.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

This is just a theory but maybe they were doing structured races all together. The guy hosting forgot to turn off matchmaking. Here comes the admiral just minding his own business wanting to race. They decide between themselves to take you out at the finish line so they can get the top 3 finisher spots. When it didn't work they got pissed. I've seen this happen before. You've got nothing to worry about, sounds like they just had a bad day. Lol. Time to move on with your life and let them be pissed.

Hmm. I didnt think of that. It could be. I would think structured racing would not be done as a GTA race on Grand Tour with this many players, but maybe i'm wrong. Good thought though.

EnclaveSGT
  • EnclaveSGT

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Not sure if I'm the first one to say this, but, Welcome to the Internet.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Not sure if I'm the first one to say this, but, Welcome to the Internet.

Thank you for the intelligent, insightful comment. I look forward to more of them from you in the future.

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

bullying on the internet is not real. there is a power button just press it. also block all messages if you cant take it, and if its in another language dont even bother with it

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

bullying on the internet is not real. there is a power button just press it. also block all messages if you cant take it, and if its in another language dont even bother with it

Did I ever say I was upset or that I couldnt take it? I just wanted to analyze why it happened. Please dont make assumptions.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by zainzombie, 27 October 2013 - 04:43 PM.

It is called GTA Race for a reason... You did nothing wrong. 

Since this thread is kind of about GTA Races.. I wanted to ask if it was normal for people to throw sticky bombs during the countdown in the beginning? I was in a GTA race against 3 people and one of those did that in the beginning of every race but when I tried I couldnt do it when the screen says 3-2-1-GO.... Idk how he did it but that sob blew up mine and other two player's cars in ALOT of races. I just concluded that he was hacking or something.

If that is possible, I would like to know how.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Uhuhuhu Je te baise dans le cul pédé vous.

Mamilo1
  • Mamilo1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

Yeah FR_Player-One is right I probably shouldn't have mentioned it was French people but I was just trying to accurately describe the situation not take the piss out of the French. I'd still rather play with French than any other nationality even though there are retards in every community.

This crew is called PEKS by the way.

Bullsh*t, you did it to directly attack does two cultures. Imo you are a racist.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Also, for some reason, MOST of these guys, not all, have _75 at the end of their PSN ID. Not sure if that is some French thing or not, it seems like too much of a coincidence that it would be the birthday year of 8 of these guys or so.

I always wondered why the French make 75 soixante quinze it seems kind of backwards like if we said Sixty Fifteen instead of Seventy Five in English.

Oh that explains everything... they're from Paris.. People from Paris are assholes c: lol

And since you're curious :
https://www.youtube....h?v=WM1FFhaWj9w

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Groundskeeper Willie wasn't wrong.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Yeah FR_Player-One is right I probably shouldn't have mentioned it was French people but I was just trying to accurately describe the situation not take the piss out of the French. I'd still rather play with French than any other nationality even though there are retards in every community.

Bullsh*t, you did it to directly attack does two cultures. Imo you are a racist.

Admiral a racist? omg pls no

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Also, for some reason, MOST of these guys, not all, have _75 at the end of their PSN ID. Not sure if that is some French thing or not, it seems like too much of a coincidence that it would be the birthday year of 8 of these guys or so.

I always wondered why the French make 75 soixante quinze it seems kind of backwards like if we said Sixty Fifteen instead of Seventy Five in English.

Oh that explains everything... they're from Paris.. People from Paris are assholes c: lol

And since you're curious :
https://www.youtube....h?v=WM1FFhaWj9w

Very interesting! Thank you for that!

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

I didnt attack any culture i've defended the French my entire time on this forum and I dont know what two cultures you are talking about? I am not a racist and I apologize if somehow I came off that way. Far far from it.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Double post with the intention of bumping the thread.

You're annoying me today Admiral.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Double post with the intention of bumping the thread.

You're annoying me today Admiral.

Wasnt the intention, I missed the guy calling me a racist and felt like it needed addressing. Please stop assuming things . You've called me a liar once today and now you are doing this. You really have an attitude problem that needs sorting out.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

You`re doing it wrong, my dear. 

What you should do is make a new thread about the abuse AJ Lee is doing to you and how attitude problems can be fixed by Rockstar through the power of positive thinking. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

I just wanted to update I messaged one of the guys that tried to add me as a friend from this group and asked what the problem was and they told me (from what I gather) they had said in French before the race please no tire shooting and they all agreed, but I did it anyway because I didnt understand them

So I guess this was actually my fault and these guys are just cool dudes in general, and the entire thread / incident was a misunderstanding.

French people still 100 percent cool rate in my mind.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Lets keep these sorts of posts in the pinned thread:

http://gtaforums.com...e-your-stories/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users