Some French Guys abused me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
144 replies to this topic
The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

The people who purely speak spanish and French are truely the worst to play with.

Well, I speak spanish as my main language and my surname is french, so I guess I'm an asshole for that.

"Main language"

I said people who ONLY speak spanish or French. Russians also fall under this category

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

And people think Americans are the worst to play with...

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

The people who purely speak spanish and French are truely the worst to play with.

Well, I speak spanish as my main language and my surname is french, so I guess I'm an asshole for that.

"Main language"

I said people who ONLY speak spanish or French. Russians also fall under this category

Okay, bruh.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Let the xenophobic comments begin.

Wait.

(Not directed at you, admiral).

Like i said i'm French and i don't feel targeted about these comments, it's how the world is right now and all this stuff you can read on the internet about American, French, German they are just clichés and no i'm not playing GTA online like this :

French-clich%C3%A9.jpg

Did you know all the American flags on the moon have turned into the flag of France?

ku-bigpic.jpg

jk don't hate me.

Since colors of our flag are parts of our history i don't really get it ... so no i'm not mad and you know, seeing how this country is going right now, i'm not really proud of it so you can say what ever you want, i don't care lol

A white flag is the international flag of surrender.  ;)

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

French have best food in the world

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

Not true at all just an opinion

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

I received a lot of verbal abuse and profane PSN messages

knock-knock.gif
Dis is what dey be lyke, wen dey com lukin' fo you!  ^^^
(And yes, purposley bad phonics was used above)

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

Abusive PSN Messages:

1: Va te faire enculer fil de pute
2: nique ta grand mere
3: putain de merde

I dont know what the verbals were but they didnt sound nice either i ran some of these through a translator and they dont seem very positive at all

1 : fu** you son of a ****
2 : go fu** your grandma
3 : holy sh*t

Nah they are not very positive lol
As a French i can confirm a lot of French players are mad really quickly specially when they are around 15 ... the only thing to do is answering " UMADBRO " and keep messing with them untill they rage quit

How would you say you mad bro in french ?
  • Shayd80 likes this

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

I was in a standard race on down the drain. I was crashed off so decided to go the wrong way and I crashed into a Pakistani chap who was in 1st place. He then started shouting some jibberish down the mic "oh derka derka" etc. 

I received a lot of verbal abuse and profane messages i'm just wondering if I did something wrong or is this guy just angry? Is driving the wrong way and crashing into people considered bad form or what? I don't even ram people in GTA races but I figured standard races are for this type of conduct.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

Ŗ

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

They are French, what do you expect? We live right next to them and all the wars in the past didn't happen without a reason, you know? Lol

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

Abusive PSN Messages:

1: Va te faire enculer fil de pute
2: nique ta grand mere
3: putain de merde

I dont know what the verbals were but they didnt sound nice either i ran some of these through a translator and they dont seem very positive at all

1 : fu** you son of a ****
2 : go fu** your grandma
3 : holy sh*t

Nah they are not very positive lol
As a French i can confirm a lot of French players are mad really quickly specially when they are around 15 ... the only thing to do is answering " UMADBRO " and keep messing with them untill they rage quit

How would you say you mad bro in french ?

" T'es deg ? "

They are French, what do you expect? We live right next to them and all the wars in the past didn't happen without a reason, you know? Lol

Yeah i'm proud to be part of the country who started the  Vietnam war, Cold war and sh*t .... wtf did i just read

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Parlez vous francis?

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 27 October 2013 - 10:51 AM.

Let the xenophobic comments begin.

Wait.

(Not directed at you, admiral).

Like i said i'm French and i don't feel targeted about these comments, it's how the world is right now and all this stuff you can read on the internet about American, French, German they are just clichés and no i'm not playing GTA online like this :

French-clich%C3%A9.jpg

Did you know all the American flags on the moon have turned into the flag of France?

ku-bigpic.jpg

jk don't hate me.

Since colors of our flag are parts of our history i don't really get it ... so no i'm not mad and you know, seeing how this country is going right now, i'm not really proud of it so you can say what ever you want, i don't care lol

A white flag is the international flag of surrender.  ;)

Hum ok but i still don't get it, when did we use it .. ? If you are talking about the fact " we " are not going into all wars with USA and others I think it's a good thing, I don't get the point to always "interfere with other countries buisness" like USA is doing with Africa and this part of the world ... our country already have a lot of problems, no need to spend our money in this military stuff to act like we are good guy and take care of the world when it's already bad in our country

Parlez vous francis?

Malcolm_In_The_Middle0071.jpg

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

People are just morons, just ignore those c*nts. I was in a race with 3 people that were all friends. So 3 friends vs me, We were racing on the "Down The Drain" map, and they were racing normally until 2nd lap, then the 2 players that were not in the 1st spot, only focused on crashing me, so their friend in the 1st spot wins, i still managed to win 4 race's in row (They were stupidly bad) they were having a real hard time pushing me out of the road, even when they drove the wrong way, they missed me and hit their friend. They were screaming and insulting me with their Mics, then they ended up kicking me from the race and sending me a few mails, about how bad i was, and they hope i get cancer.

This made my day though, i love people like this, always puts a smile on my face.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:25 AM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 27 October 2013 - 11:25 AM.

GTA races need to take off the rockets, just guns and explosives should suffice.  Rockets are definitely annoying & unrealistic.

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

I joined a 16 player Grand Tour Race set to GTA Race mode and I shot out a bunch of peoples tires. There was a lot of profanity going on on the mic and then when I got to the finish line, I was in 3rd, the 2nd place racer had parked right before finish and turned around so he could shoot me with rockets. I respawned and one guy was right ahead of me, I managed to kill him right before he finished and still claim 3rd.

I received a lot of verbal abuse and profane PSN messages i'm just wondering if I did something wrong or these guys are just angry? Is shooting out everyones tires in a GTA race considered bad form or what? I don't even ram people in regular races but I figured GTA races are for this type of conduct.

Feel a little bit bad, and I know this is a cool story but I just had to ask incase I was missing something. I dont play to upset ppl.

Dont take a second more concerning yourself about this, The French, ive seen better dogsh*t than them, block, mute and report, GTA RACES are about destruction, if you aint got bulletproof tyres then why are you doin gta races?

Euan
  • Euan

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

Spanish French and Portuguese gamers are the worst.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

I joined a 16 player Grand Tour Race set to GTA Race mode and I shot out a bunch of peoples tires. There was a lot of profanity going on on the mic and then when I got to the finish line, I was in 3rd, the 2nd place racer had parked right before finish and turned around so he could shoot me with rockets. I respawned and one guy was right ahead of me, I managed to kill him right before he finished and still claim 3rd.

I received a lot of verbal abuse and profane PSN messages i'm just wondering if I did something wrong or these guys are just angry? Is shooting out everyones tires in a GTA race considered bad form or what? I don't even ram people in regular races but I figured GTA races are for this type of conduct.

Feel a little bit bad, and I know this is a cool story but I just had to ask incase I was missing something. I dont play to upset ppl.

Dont take a second more concerning yourself about this, The French, ive seen better dogsh*t than them, block, mute and report, GTA RACES are about destruction, if you aint got bulletproof tyres then why are you doin gta races?

Racist.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Guys I love the French and the Germans and everything. I'm like Big Smoke, everyone is my cousin. I know some of you have strong opinions but we shouldn't generalize the whole nation afterall they gave us great food, the best wine, art, culture, architecture, cafes , and all that.

As for the comment about bulletproof tyres, I'm not sure - Many times these races have custom cars turned off so you dont really have a choice. I know I was racing (and always do) without those tyres in GTA races because I usually just join a random race.

Cassoulet.cuit.jpg

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

How is that photo relevant

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Because it is just trying to diffuse tensions by showing a great French contribution to the world. I really didnt intend for this to be a take the piss out of the French thread.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Because it is just trying to diffuse tensions by showing a great French contribution to the world. I really didnt intend for this to be a take the piss out of the French thread.

What is it? Beans and sausages?

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

God help you lot if you end up in a GTA race with us Scots.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

What is it? Beans and sausages?

It is a cassoulet

YouMirinBrah?
  • YouMirinBrah?

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

The French are bastards. You'll come across retarded frenchies in most online games.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

You didn't expect this forum to turn your thread like that?

An intelligent person like yourself, really.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hmm True in a way. But I'm not too dirty at racing when I'm not shooting up.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:32 PM Edited by theadmiral, 27 October 2013 - 01:32 PM.

You didn't expect this forum to turn your thread like that?

An intelligent person like yourself, really.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something? Are you upset about that Mr. Tredwell guy trying to "sort you out"? No need to go out of your way to pick an argument with me.

Anyway guys please try to refrain from making disparaging remarks about the French in this thread even if you do feel that way, because we have lots of French people reading this and in hindsight I probably shouldn't have mentioned their nationality but it was relevant because of the language that was being used and the PSN messages, etc.

Like i said it was really just a general question about etiquette in GTA races since I sent these guys into an absolute rage and I felt bad about it, wasnt sure what I did wrong (Now I know I didnt do anything wrong)

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

I really didnt intend for this to be a take the piss out of the French thread.

Yes you did , everyone hates the french, even the french hate the french.

Sneaky f*cking frogs

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hmm True in a way. But I'm not too dirty at racing when I'm not shooting up.

Do you play better when you've had some heroin like? Cant see how that helps :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users