Some French Guys abused me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
144 replies to this topic
zskunkgta
  • zskunkgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

This is nothing, I m french and yes there are retards in our community doing tha or saying it over the mic. I don't understand how it can affect you, they are dumb, stupid, young so why the hell would you care about anything they say. I laugh when this happens to me.

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 27 October 2013 - 02:21 AM.

Abusive PSN Messages:

1: Va te faire enculer fil de pute

2: nique ta grand mere

3: putain de merde

I dont know what the verbals were but they didnt sound nice either i ran some of these through a translator and they dont seem very positive at all

1 : fu** you son of a ****

2 : go fu** your grandma

3 : holy sh*t

Nah they are not very positive lol

As a French i can confirm a lot of French players are mad really quickly specially when they are around 15 ... the only thing to do is answering " UMADBRO " and keep messing with them untill they rage quit

• Courtesy Flush George likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by FR_Player-One, 27 October 2013 - 02:24 AM.

This has nothing to do with the fact of being french.. again.

Pointless to specify that in the title of the thread.
At least to avoid attacks against a specific nation like we can see above. Thank you. -_-

As well, they just like to speak.. hm, bad.

The fact that they were all in the same crew was probably the main factor.

Anytime I join a race, and that's a whole crew, I get insulted as soon as I join. Threatened (spelling?) and they try to take me out the whole race (GTA or not). They get cocky when they're with their crew.
And that, with ANY nationalities !

For myself, I don't mind any "bad sport" actions in GTA races. This is GTA races for a reason.
But I don't like that during a normal race.

You did the right thing. Shooting tires is absolutely the smartest thing to do in gta races. Dont mind the stupid french spoiled assholes

And you, shut the f*ck up :)

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

french and brazilians are the worst gamers on the planet.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v3rhQc666Sg

This is my first bad experience with the French every other one i've played with is cool. These guys were all in the same crew.

from forza to battlefield, call of duty to gta, the french and brazilian players are always the ones to fight dirty.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

I think part of the problem is my PSN ID sounds like a French name or something

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

You say he "turned around", what does that not suprise me, as a classy Brit.

He was so far ahead of me and he STOPPED at the finish line and turned around to face the other way so he had a guarenteed rocket shot at me, i guess so his friends could finish ahead? But I respawned and driver killed his friend and still claimed third. This is when the rage really occured

Like i said all 15 were the same french crew and i was the only random

Dirty french tactics

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Abusive PSN Messages:

I dont know what the verbals were but they didnt sound nice either i ran some of these through a translator and they dont seem very positive at all

As a French i can confirm a lot of French players are mad really quickly specially when they are around 15 ... the only thing to do is answering " UMADBRO " and keep messing with them untill they rage quit

LOL yeah I didnt think so! These guys sounded old though like mid 20s.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

This has nothing to do with the fact of being french.. again.

Pointless to specify that in the title of the thread.

As well, they just like to speak.. hm, bad.
The fact that they were all in the same crew was probably the main factor.

Anytime I join a race, and join a crew, I get insulted as soon as I join. Threatened (spelling?) and they try to take me out the whole race (GTA or not). They get cocky when they're with their crew.
And that, with ANY nationalities !

For myself, I don't mind any "bad sport" actions in GTA races. This is GTA races for a reason.
But I don't like that during a normal race.

lol same thing happens to me. Once I had like 12 and 13 your olds try and stop me for a few races in a row. They were more so concentrating on taking me out than actually winning the race to the point where it was pretty easy to see them crash one by one. (or just see them all take each other out at the start)

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Don't get me wrong though i'm not bad on French people I defend them all the time, three of my best mates on PSN are French and we've been playing together since day 1 and I never had a problem with them.

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Abusive PSN Messages:

LOL yeah I didnt think so! These guys sounded old though like mid 20s.

Well, you know ...

full-retard.gif

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

This is nothing, I m french and yes there are retards in our community doing tha or saying it over the mic. I don't understand how it can affect you, they are dumb, stupid, young so why the hell would you care about anything they say. I laugh when this happens to me.

Griefing, house campin AKA spawn campin, destroying people's cars... Teaming up on people, the list goes on.. I just get my crew into the lobby, and we all make them destroy our cars. So, they can get bad sport.

Not to mention, they talk a hell of a lot of sh*t, over their mics...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

It didnt so much upset me as it just left me wondering if I did something wrong, thats all.

marquisman
  • marquisman

Where is me VIRGO... fool?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

Did you make this thread because some guys abused you or did your make this thread because some French guys abused you?

No need to rub it in that he got abused by French people, at least he didn't lose to Brazilians.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE. BR ES NUMERO #1

Not to hate, since there are a lot of sh*t talkers on line but, both of these groups seem to be the worst and absolutely brutal. They will try to pit maneuver you and when you do it back, they get angry. It don't make sense. But, never mind the poor game play but, they are just frigging annoying. The sh*t they say and talk about. They cant even talk normally, they are constantly yelling, its exhausting. Thank god they don't have soccer as a mini game on here...

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Griefing, house campin AKA spawn campin, destroying people's cars... Teaming up on people, the list goes on.. I just get my crew into the lobby, and we all make them destroy our cars. So, they can get bad sport.

Like pretty much 70% of GTA players around the world.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by theadmiral, 27 October 2013 - 02:38 AM.

Yeah FR_Player-One is right I probably shouldn't have mentioned it was French people but I was just trying to accurately describe the situation not take the piss out of the French. I'd still rather play with French than any other nationality even though there are retards in every community.

This crew is called PEKS by the way.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by Zodape, 27 October 2013 - 02:42 AM.

Let the xenophobic comments begin.

Wait.

(Not directed at you, admiral).

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

54887d1345510728-chat-motorola-af4bd_ori

meanwhile-at-ops-house.jpg

Shadowgale
  • Shadowgale

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

This is why I don't do GTA races, I have a strong " video game temper "

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:47 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 27 October 2013 - 02:50 AM.

Wait.

Like i said i'm French and i don't feel targeted about these comments, it's how the world is right now and all this stuff you can read on the internet about American, French, German they are just clichés and no i'm not playing GTA online like this :

French-clich%C3%A9.jpg

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

You bitch a lot.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

You bitch a lot.

"Bitch" about what? It was mainly just a question about etiquette in GTA race.

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

The people who purely speak spanish and French are truely the worst to play with.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

Wait.

Like i said i'm French and i don't feel targeted about these comments, it's how the world is right now and all this stuff you can read on the internet about American, French, German they are just clichés and no i'm not playing GTA online like this :

French-clich%C3%A9.jpg

Did you know all the American flags on the moon have turned into the flag of France?

ku-bigpic.jpg

jk don't hate me.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

welcome to the forums! 

burn in bad sport!

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

Wait.

French-clich%C3%A9.jpg

XD
I sure do.

Heisenberg666
  • Heisenberg666

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

No offence but you seem like a little butch always making threads like this. Either find a new session or grow some balls.

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:08 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 27 October 2013 - 03:08 AM.

Wait.

French-clich%C3%A9.jpg

Did you know all the American flags on the moon have turned into the flag of France?

ku-bigpic.jpg

jk don't hate me.

Since colors of our flag are parts of our history i don't really get it ... so no i'm not mad and you know, seeing how this country is going right now, i'm not really proud of it so you can say what ever you want, i don't care lol

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

The people who purely speak spanish and French are truely the worst to play with.

Well, I speak spanish as my main language and my surname is french, so I guess I'm an asshole for that.
  • Shayd80 likes this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

Like pretty much 70% of GTA players around the world.

Touché

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

No offence but you seem like a little butch always making threads like this. Either find a new session or grow some balls.

says "No offense"

Makes offensive comment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users