Some French Guys abused me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
144 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by theadmiral, 27 October 2013 - 01:44 AM.

I joined a 16 player Grand Tour Race set to GTA Race mode and I shot out a bunch of peoples tires. There was a lot of profanity going on on the mic and then when I got to the finish line, I was in 3rd, the 2nd place racer had parked right before finish and turned around so he could shoot me with rockets. I respawned and one guy was right ahead of me, I managed to kill him right before he finished and still claim 3rd.

I received a lot of verbal abuse and profane PSN messages i'm just wondering if I did something wrong or these guys are just angry? Is shooting out everyones tires in a GTA race considered bad form or what? I don't even ram people in regular races but I figured GTA races are for this type of conduct.

Feel a little bit bad, and I know this is a cool story but I just had to ask incase I was missing something. I dont play to upset ppl.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Did they touch you inappropriately?
  • Strix aluco, Courtesy Flush George, xRDASeken and 3 others like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Did they touch you inappropriately?

No but from what I gather the PSN messages were about my grandmother and me being a bitch.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

I joined a 16 player Grand Tour Race set to GTA Race mode and I shot out a bunch of peoples tires. There was a lot of profanity going on on the mic and then when I got to the finish line, I was in 3rd, the 2nd place racer had parked right before finish and turned around so he could shoot me with rockets. I respawned and one guy was right ahead of me, I managed to kill him right before he finished and still claim 3rd.

I received a lot of verbal abuse and profane PSN messages i'm just wondering if I did something wrong or these guys are just angry? Is shooting out everyones tires in a GTA race considered bad form or what? I don't even ram people in regular races but I figured GTA races are for this type of conduct.

Feel a little bit bad, and I know this is a cool story but I just had to ask incase I was missing something. I dont play to upset ppl.

Don't feel bad. I aim for the tyres all the time in GTA races - it's actually more useful than aiming for the driver since providing he doesn't die, his car's potentially f*cked. for the entire race. Hence why bulletproof tyres are a goddamn must for custom cars.

The guys you were racing with were clearly just whiny man-babies. f*ck them.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Don't feel bad. I aim for the tyres all the time in GTA races - it's actually more useful than aiming for the driver since providing he doesn't die, his car's potentially f*cked. for the entire race. Hence why bulletproof tyres are a goddamn must for custom cars.

The guys you were racing with were clearly just whiny man-babies. f*ck them.

Thats what I thought, thanks. I've never had this reaction before in a GTA race.

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

french and brazilians are the worst gamers on the planet.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v3rhQc666Sg

• 727gta and scottmack like this

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

You did the right thing. Shooting tires is absolutely the smartest thing to do in gta races. Dont mind the stupid french spoiled assholes

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

No, they're just idiots. Why would they host GTA Races if they don't want shooting? Stupid.

I have the same problem with latino lobbies as an American. It's probably a lack of understanding the game.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Thats what I thought, thanks. I've never had this reaction before in a GTA race.

I've only recieved hate-mail in a GTA race once, when I missiled the second-place guy behind me just as we got to the finish line.

It was in Spanish, for the record.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

This is my first bad experience with the French every other one i've played with is cool. These guys were all in the same crew.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

People just get emotional. You were playing the game properly. They could have easily shot out your tires, etc.

Happens a lot in pubs. I've had people on motorbikes freak out at my dunebuggy for landing a jump when they didn't. I've also had people yell and scream at me for their own driving mistakes. I made them crash apparently when I passed them and they couldn't keep up.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 27 October 2013 - 01:51 AM.

B

R

A

Z

I

L

MORDE ES NUMERO #1

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

BRBRBRBRBRBR?

BR?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

I just wasn't sure if this tire shooting is considered poor form even in a GTA race and you are supposed to just rely on rockets and driver kills or what. Ive done plenty of GTA races and havent seen this.

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

I always seem to get hate mail from French guys on-line, Even If I haven't done anything to provoke them.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

I just wasn't sure if this tire shooting is considered poor form even in a GTA race and you are supposed to just rely on rockets and driver kills or what. Ive done plenty of GTA races and havent seen this.

You are allowed guns for a reason. If they're worried about their tires getting blown off they can bring in their own custom vehicle with bulletproof tires. Simple as that.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Was also shocking that a guy 30 seconds ahead of me would park prior to the finish line and turn around to try to rocket me rather than just finishing the race. Havent seen that before either!

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Was also shocking that a guy 30 seconds ahead of me would park prior to the finish line and turn around to try to rocket me rather than just finishing the race. Havent seen that before either!

They're just sore losers to be honest (even though one of them obviously came in first). I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Lol the french!

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Abusive PSN Messages:

1: Va te faire enculer fil de pute

2: nique ta grand mere

3: putain de merde

I dont know what the verbals were but they didnt sound nice either i ran some of these through a translator and they dont seem very positive at all

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Did you make this thread because some guys abused you or did your make this thread because some French guys abused you?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Did you make this thread because some guys abused you or did your make this thread because some French guys abused you?

I have so many posts and threads defending French gamers so I was just pretty disappointed by this incident though I guess a-holes are a-holes regardless of nationality. First time receiving hate mail though.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

No need to rub it in that he got abused by French people, at least he didn't lose to Brazilians.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE. BR ES NUMERO #1

• Bawse likes this

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by LillyOfTheValley, 27 October 2013 - 02:13 AM.

I have so many posts and threads defending French gamers so I was just pretty disappointed by this incident though I guess a-holes are a-holes regardless of nationality. First time receiving hate mail though.

Exactly. A-holes are everywhere. No need to be surprised if they're from France or elsewhere. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by theadmiral, 27 October 2013 - 02:13 AM.

Exactly. A-holes are everywhere. No need to be surprised is they're from France or elsewhere. 

Well, to be honest, recieving these messages is a first for me from any nationality but you still are right.

I thought I must have really done something wrong for that to happen.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

You say he "turned around", what does that not suprise me, as a classy Brit.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Sounds like they just mad, a baguette and they'll fine.

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

French guys are always hostile.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by theadmiral, 27 October 2013 - 02:16 AM.

You say he "turned around", what does that not suprise me, as a classy Brit.

He was so far ahead of me and he STOPPED at the finish line and turned around to face the other way so he had a guarenteed rocket shot at me, i guess so his friends could finish ahead? But I respawned and driver killed his friend and still claimed third. This is when the rage really occured

Like i said all 15 were the same french crew and i was the only random

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by LillyOfTheValley, 27 October 2013 - 02:17 AM.

Exactly. A-holes are everywhere. No need to be surprised is they're from France or elsewhere. 

Well, to be honest, recieving these messages is a first for me from any nationality but you still are right.

I thought I must have really done something wrong for that to happen.

You played a GTA race how you knew it was intended to be played. 

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

I gotta admit, all of the French people I've met from GTA Online are assholes..
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users