To all script savvy people

5 replies to this topic
DragonSkin
  • DragonSkin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Hey scripters!

First of all I know nothing about writing scripts and would like to parter up with someone who is interested in making a mod with me. This offer is also open to anyone who does any other kind of modding for GTA, not just scripting.

3D modeling, textures, and rigging are my areas of expertise, however I am completely new to GTA modding.

This would be a short story mod consisting of approximately 5-10 story missions plus zone capture and random defend scenarios. I would write the story or if you would like to have input I would be interested in a co-writer(s) as well. I have conceptualized the foundation for the story and just need to fill in the blanks. Of course I will not talk about it with just anyone! You must join the team first then I will explain the details of the story.

I would be submitting requests to the authors of selected existing mods to use their creations in this mod. This will help shorten the development time and bring greater exposure to more mod authors. Specific weapons, vehicles and clothing items would be needed.

Anyone interested should reply to this thread. Once team members are recruited, a confidential method will be used for planning.

Thanks everyone!

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

what the script should do?

create peds and vehicles to be enemy or ally in determined points based on actual mission, and make they pursuit or evade from player?

• Deadly Target likes this

Wuzimaru
  • Wuzimaru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

I'm new to Gta modding also but I think that I could help a little, i'm volunteer.

DragonSkin
  • DragonSkin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:41 AM Edited by DragonSkin, 28 October 2013 - 12:44 AM.

what the script should do?

create peds and vehicles to be enemy or ally in determined points based on actual mission, and make they pursuit or evade from player?

Peds would ally in certain points based on the mission and also at random times (outside missions) on determined points.

Pursuit of player during missions and attacking a specified target outside of missions. Like a gang attacking a building or other peds for example.

DragonSkin
  • DragonSkin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

I'm new to Gta modding also but I think that I could help a little, i'm volunteer.

Welcome to the team! What would you say your strengths are? Scripting, modeling?

DragonSkin
  • DragonSkin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

I am making a website with a private forum for all members of the team. When we have made some good progress with the mod it will eventually be opened to the public. The domain has been registered and the site is up, however I am going to get things functional first before I send the link to team members. 

Stay tuned for more information!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users