Photo

Happens A LOT...

35 replies to this topic
tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

There are thousands upon thousands of posts about how "people think the game should be played". All I did was make an observation, and people cant handle the truth. Its a violent video game, if you're scared to get killed, you are a coward and are playing the wrong game. End of discussion.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

Maybe make it so that the bounty timer doesn't run out while they're in the apartment?  But if you force someone to stay outside of the apartment, then you can effectively keep people from ever being able to enter their garage for any reason.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

There are thousands upon thousands of posts about how "people think the game should be played". All I did was make an observation, and people cant handle the truth. Its a violent video game, if you're scared to get killed, you are a coward and are playing the wrong game. End of discussion.

Way to contradict yourself OP.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:36 AM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 27 October 2013 - 02:38 AM.

Hrmm, I think the apartment is a good safe house if you have a bounty on you. Think about it, my crib is in downtown, its a high rise with security cameras and an assumed staff of security at the front desk. If you were a hitman and someone went into their secure apartment downtown would you A. rush in there and try to kill him. or B. Stake him out till he leaves. Sure he could just leave the game but then whatever, thats his choice, limits of the game, however... if he wants to continue playing at all in that lobby, he'll have to come out... so if you are a good hitman, you can have patience. Once I was chasing a guy, he ran to his garage and I hung out for a bit.... He staked me out so I went down the road and started robbing a store... well he saw I was occupied and tried to dart. I saw this and went after him and eventually got him. 

I think a safehouse is a good thing to have... I wouldnt have a crib if i couldnt hide out somewhere. Plus sometimes I take breaks and make food while still online... I wouldnt be able to do that if i couldnt hide out there. 

Tho I agree.. if you stake out in your place you shouln't be able to shake your bounty.... bounties should only "count down" when you are out and about. So I dont know how long it lasts (Ive outrun a few but wasnt paying attention to the time) but say you are running and you are 5 min into the 10 min wait peroid.... you peace to your crib. Boom the time is on hold. So you cant expend the remaining 5 min just sitting there ripping your bong. 

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by creaper210, 27 October 2013 - 09:29 PM.

Yes, it does. Random player puts a bounty on my head for no reason, it makes people come after me. It in fact does annoy me, and can ruin my fun.

Thus their "reason" is to earn money from killing you. They have a reason, you just choose not to see their reason.

I was talking about the reasoning for getting the bounty on my head. THAT is for no reason, most of the time. I understand exactly why people are coming to kill me afterwards.

My point was, a lot of people on this game are just constantly putting bounties on random people just for the hell of it.

Yes, it does. Random player puts a bounty on my head for no reason, it makes people come after me. It in fact does annoy me, and can ruin my fun.

Well, I shouldn't have to tell you this, but you're playing the wrong game.

Right. I'm playing the game that punishes you for destroying cars, yet rewards for spawnkilling.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Well two possible realities here with what you said...

1) Everyone else can't handle the truth of your observation

or....

2) You can't handle the fact that your observation may be false

I'm pretty sure it's the later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users