Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

they need to make where they cant leave or go inside there apartment

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

Absolutely Not. Maybe the apartment one but preventing someone from leaving the game(if that's what your getting at) has way to much potential for abuse. I can literally kill someone with a bounty and before they spawn I can have another bounty on them, how is that going to work.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

My new favourite thing to do with a bounty is ride the train.  I had half the lobby chasing me.  It was hilarious.  I got about 15 kills but then 2 guys grabbed a Buzzard and were able to blow me up. 

• Bawse likes this

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

I don't care when someone puts a bounty on me. Whenever I see someone coming up to me, I just wait until he gets close, then I join a job. The game just respawns me wherever the job starts. It may be annoying to them, but what is even more annoying, is being killed for no reason.

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

NOT PURPOSELY. they shouldnt get the BOUNTY if they were in there apartment AT ALL

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by DillBagnr, 27 October 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Not at all.  It'd be nice if they'd make their blip the little "no" circle/line thing, so you don't have to constantly try and remember where all of the apartments are.

being killed for no reason.

Deh, if you have a bounty on your head, "no reason" does not apply.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Just no.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Did the guy ruin your fun? Players aren't playing the game to please other people. At the end of the day, it's every man for himself.

If you placed a bounty on him and he hides in his apartment, at least you made him run and hide. :)

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

My new favourite thing to do with a bounty is ride the train.  I had half the lobby chasing me.  It was hilarious.  I got about 15 kills but then 2 guys grabbed a Buzzard and were able to blow me up. 

Epic 

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

being killed for no reason.

Deh, if you have a bounty on your head, "no reason" does not apply.

Yes, it does. Random player puts a bounty on my head for no reason, it makes people come after me. It in fact does annoy me, and can ruin my fun.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:27 AM Edited by DillBagnr, 27 October 2013 - 01:28 AM.

Two guys were doing this in a session.  I plopped down on a hill nearby and managed to headshot one of them with my sniper.
Then he called mercs on me and spawn camped me repeatedly.   Some people really are sore losers.

Yes, it does. Random player puts a bounty on my head for no reason, it makes people come after me. It in fact does annoy me, and can ruin my fun.

Well, I shouldn't have to tell you this, but you're playing the wrong game.

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

agreed

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

I run to my apartment to change cars... To my pv tank

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

well excuse me, op, if i see a bounty as free money.

ill bail immediatly and go watch tv, twitching my controller occasionally.

im not worried about other peoples opinions. free money get :3

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

That's why I only place $1000 bounties, not enough for the guy to care but enough to be a large red dot on the map.

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

So what if i just want to go chill in my apartment or switch cars in my garage?

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

Thus their "reason" is to earn money from killing you. They have a reason, you just choose not to see their reason.

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

You don't have to justify your fears of being killed by saying, "so what....um...I just change cars". Its GTA, not hide-n-seek

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

If someone gets a bounty on their head and decides to run and hide to their apt., then let them. Shows how much of a p***y they are. When I get one placed on my head I just drive around the interstate and wait for someone to get me. I've only gotten away once but I've had only had like 4 of them placed on my head. But yea, let em be a p***y

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

You don't have to justify your fears of being killed by saying, "so what....um...I just change cars". Its GTA, not hide-n-seek

It's not "stand in the street with a bounty on your head for other people to kill you either". People do as THEY please, not as YOU please.

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

It's not "stand in the street with a bounty on your head for other people to kill you either". People do as THEY please, not as YOU please.

You are completely missing the point of the post, but nice try

K0ol-G-R4P
  • K0ol-G-R4P

QB Representor

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by K0ol-G-R4P, 27 October 2013 - 01:53 AM.

The solution to this problem is a fairly easy one.

Just put a freeze on the bounty timer when in the apartment.

By doing that the only way to get rid of a bounty would be by being in free roam or calling Lester.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

To be honest, the thing he's missing is not "the point" it's "your perception of how the point should be."

This man is correct, not you.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

Please enlighten me then on how my point is incorrect. :)

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

I never said anyone was "right" or "wrong", but if you choose to be a coward because a bounty has been placed on you, then you might be playing the wrong game

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

when you first speak with Lester he speaks about how to use the bounty system...he then goes on to say how you should get an safehouse so you can hideout from bounty hunters...
So running and hiding in your safehouse when you have a bounty is an intended function of the game and will never change..

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

I never said anyone was "right" or "wrong", but if you choose to be a coward because a bounty has been placed on you, then you might be playing the wrong game

So how is that person playing the wrong game? It's his choice to go to his apartment. He's not playing the game to please you so get over it.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:15 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 27 October 2013 - 02:16 AM.

Perhaps you should consider this; perhaps you're playing the wrong game because you're expecting people with bounties on their heads to want to go out and engage in honorable one-on-one combat when they effecively have free money on their heads.

This is GTA. It's not cowardly to hide when you have a bounty on your head. It's good business.

• yesir1 likes this

yesir1
  • yesir1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Absolutely Not. Maybe the apartment one but preventing someone from leaving the game(if that's what your getting at) has way to much potential for abuse. I can literally kill someone with a bounty and before they spawn I can have another bounty on them, how is that going to work.

you turn your console off..... lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users