How many movies are there?

6 replies to this topic
Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

I've gone to the movies numerous times while hanging out with other characters but i swear every time i go it's always that one spanish movie, i believe it's called Capolarvo? Anyway the only other movie that I've seen was Meltdown and that's not until the last act of the story that it becomes available.

So are those the only 2 movies or am i just not going at the right times? I would love to see more movies in the game as i though Capolarvo was pretty interesting and Meltdown actually made me laugh, i also thoroughly enjoyed the short films that were in Red Dead Redemption.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by -=Bert=-, 27 October 2013 - 01:14 AM.

There are 3, but the potato quality and horribly compressed sound really destroys the 'cinema' feeling.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

I have only seen the Spanish movie and the Robot movie, which was really f*cked up btw.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:28 AM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 27 October 2013 - 01:28 AM.

There's Michael's "Meltdown" flick which is a satire on modern Hollywood and breaks the fourth wall alot, "The Loneliest Robot in Great Britain" a Wall-E like animated film with homophobia and bad language and "Capolavoro", a parody of foreign art-house films with footage from GTA IV and RDR. Whichever movie is showing depends on what time of day you visit the cinema.

• Jacob-B likes this

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

They were bad, very bad, not entertaining in the least. The comedy theatre in IV was amusing, particularly Ricky Gervais. I don't particularly like Frankie Boyle or the Katt person, but R* were spot on when they had these guys make a cameo in IV. The "entertainment" in V (TV and Cinema) was the sort of thing that would have come out of a diseased dog's bowels.

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

They were bad, very bad, not entertaining in the least. The comedy theatre in IV was amusing, particularly Ricky Gervais. I don't particularly like Frankie Boyle or the Katt person, but R* were spot on when they had these guys make a cameo in IV. The "entertainment" in V (TV and Cinema) was the sort of thing that would have come out of a diseased dog's bowels.

Yes. The entertainment stuff in this game is a F disaster if you compare it to the stuff in the previous game...

Cyc2u
  • Cyc2u

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

Meltdown only plays at the ten cent theater after the mission by the same name. Movies and TV were a big letdown in V. There are tons of awesome movie posters all over town and only 3 can be seen? Bleh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users