» «
Photo

GTA V VS GTA San Andreas ?

9 replies to this topic
keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by keeronv, 27 October 2013 - 03:34 AM.

Which Game Did You Most Enjoy ?

If im completely honest, i Enjoyed GTA San Andreas alot more than GTA V.

I liked the story and characters more in GTA San Andreas even though GTA V had an Epic Story, i just prefered GTA San Andreas, maybe its nostalgia  but i played GTA SA for over 4 years and never got bored, I enjoyed the Missions more and i enjoyed free roaming MUCH MUCH more.

I cannot free roam in GTA V at all, as soon as i finished the story i havent free roamed once in GTA V, i go straight online. It feels like GTA V was a waste of 3 amazing characters, Micheal, Franklin and Trevor, i just felt like it was incomplete and rushed.

Where as GTA San Andreas felt complete when i actually finished the game. I feel like GTA V should of focused on just 1 Character, although i enjoyed playing as all 3 of them, i feel like the Story would of been more in- depth if their was just 1 Character to focus on.

Rockstar tried something different, I personally think it did not work,  as they sacrificed some of GTA's Classic and Nostalgic / Amazing gameplay just to Write a story for 3 Individual characters.

Like it or not, Cheats play a major part in GTA, not during the missions, but during the FREE ROAM gameplay and because the cheats have been discarded, we are left with a few cheats which are not even worth using and this has led to the Free Roam being boring.

Cheats such as, Making Cars Fly, Make the Whole Town Riot, Put a bounty on your head so everyone comes after you, and countless other cheats Made GTA San Andreas a much more enjoyable game.

I think GTA V is a 8/10. Its very good and has some amazing moments during the story, but falls flat in the Free Roam and it has very little Fun Factor anymore, once the story is over the only thing to do is Play it all over again. I give it to them though, I can Play the story over and over again, it is awesome, but something is missing from GTA V.

Because of the NEXT - GEN consoles coming next month and The Feeling of a NEW AGE in technology so-to speak, I was expecting a NEXT - GEN GTA, and this does not feel like it at all, maybe i was expecting way too much, but for a game as Epic as GTA i dont think i was.

I feel like GTA V just touched the surface and had so much more potential.

What Do You Think ? 

Oh and Btw, im talking about the Story Mode and the Single Player, im not talking about Gta Online, GTA Online is great, ive played 83 hours of GTA V altogether, im not saying its a bad game, its awesome.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

What's with all the attention nowadays...

• keeronv likes this

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

too long... can you say it in 1-3 short sentences?

• keeronv likes this

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

I started playing V at 9am this morning. I didn't turn it off until 7pm. The only reason i shut it off was because Cops was coming on. I will fire it back up around 9:30 and probably play until midnight..

I am happy with V...

• keeronv likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

When it came out I played V for nearly 48 hours straight. If that is not an addictive game I don't know what is.

• keeronv likes this

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

When it came out I played V for nearly 48 hours straight. If that is not an addictive game I don't know what is.

Ive played 83 HOURS 48 MINS 33 SECONDS of GTA V LOL.

I rarely play that much of any game, maybe Battlefireld or The First modern Warfare..

Im not saying its not addictive. it is very addictive.

Im saying which do you prefer ?

GTA SA or GTA V.

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

too long... can you say it in 1-3 short sentences?

Lol its not that long, it will take you 2 minutes to read LOL.

JayAkuma
  • JayAkuma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

Lol OP is silly 

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

another SA V war of words... to all stop repeating topics ... nothing left to discuss and waste of time discussing.. mods must instantly delete such a topic or just pin a thread separately and each GTA v/s V.

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

I prefer GTA V, but san andreas has a better designed countryside layout....I think the countryside in V is lame.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users