» «
Photo

Glitchers' money

7 replies to this topic
Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:44 AM Edited by Saul G Man, 27 October 2013 - 12:45 AM.

How much do you go through normally? I glitched till about 10m the other day there, maybe a week ago, stole a car and fully moded it. Apart from getting the tank about 10 - 15 times, buying guns and ammo, I can't think of what my money goes on. I've been doing missions and some races as well but I was down to under 9m there... I just thought that it was a lot of money to go through.

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

Glitches 10m and complains about spending it? Hmm

But tbf ammo costs soo much, it adds up quickly.

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

I'm not complaining... Well it sounds like I am I suppose but I'm just wondering how non-glitchers actually manage. I suppose I'll probably be a bit careless with the ammo and stuff. If I'm in a survival as well, I'll call in ammo for everyone and sometimes a back up helicopter if needed... I wouldn't do that if money was tight :D

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I've switched apartments 4 times already lol from the 400k to 390k and ended up settling on the 235k since its right next to a helipad. I've also had a full garage for a while now but from time to time I like to try out a new car, I bought the Super GT just to see how good it was fully modded, didn't like it so I ended up re-replacing it with a Z Type etc. Basically doing whatever I feel like is why I like having all this money. Wouldn't want it any other way.

I think I've also spend over 5 million on just changing paintjobs, ammo and insurance.  

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

I'm not complaining... Well it sounds like I am I suppose but I'm just wondering how non-glitchers actually manage. I suppose I'll probably be a bit careless with the ammo and stuff. If I'm in a survival as well, I'll call in ammo for everyone and sometimes a back up helicopter if needed... I wouldn't do that if money was tight :D

They manage by just playing the game. If things worked as they were suppose to it would be a lot different. There would actually be value in money and someone showing off an incredibly expensive car would be a sight to behold.

Point is we don't really manage, we just play. Not everyone was meant to own everything in the game, at least not in the first month.

Expensive vehicles and houses were suppose to take time to accrue enough money for, but the community has basically made short work of that. For them, the game can not be saved. They've done most of what there is to see, buy and own so they'll probably move on quickly which I personally don't have a big problem with.

The first couple days of GTA:O(if you could get on), or even the first week was awesome. Everyone was on a leveled playing field, everyone didn't have super flashy car that have been modded to hell and back. You started poor like everyone else and worked together to earn money. I'm surprised people don't understand that GTA's main game at play is earning money, so what do you think what happens when you remove that and give everyone the nicest toys to play with. Sure it's fun for a while but it gets old fast.

Imagine starting single player and having 50 billion, and all the weapons and everything unlocked as soon as you start the game. It'd be cool for a day or two but would hinder your experience of the game and leave you wanting to feel more satisfied, the satisfaction you get from earning money one store and mission at a time. A lot of players don't know that concept and never will. As stupid as it sounds, being poor is GTA is fun because it keeps you going, not that there isn't a downside but in reality you were never meant to just "stop" and think "well I have enough money for everything" because normally you never would, and sustaining a fortune would be hard.

Sorry for the off topic rambling, just killing time at work.

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

I've switched apartments 4 times already lol from the 400k to 390k and ended up settling on the 235k since its right next to a helipad. I've also had a full garage for a while now but from time to time I like to try out a new car, I bought the Super GT just to see how good it was fully modded, didn't like it so I ended up re-replacing it with a Z Type etc. Basically doing whatever I feel like is why I like having all this money. Wouldn't want it any other way.

I think I've also spend over 5 million on just changing paintjobs, ammo and insurance.  

Good thinking on the helipad thing. That's amazing how much you've spent on that stuff... I take it you glitched more than the 10m I've got just now? :D

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

They manage by just playing the game. If things worked as they were suppose to it would be a lot different. There would actually be value in money and someone showing off an incredibly expensive car would be a sight to behold.

Point is we don't really manage, we just play. Not everyone was meant to own everything in the game, at least not in the first month.

Expensive vehicles and houses were suppose to take time to accrue enough money for, but the community has basically made short work of that. For them, the game can not be saved. They've done most of what there is to see, buy and own so they'll probably move on quickly which I personally don't have a big problem with.

The first couple days of GTA:O(if you could get on), or even the first week was awesome. Everyone was on a leveled playing field, everyone didn't have super flashy car that have been modded to hell and back. You started poor like everyone else and worked together to earn money. I'm surprised people don't understand that GTA's main game at play is earning money, so what do you think what happens when you remove that and give everyone the nicest toys to play with. Sure it's fun for a while but it gets old fast.

Imagine starting single player and having 50 billion, and all the weapons and everything unlocked as soon as you start the game. It'd be cool for a day or two but would hinder your experience of the game and leave you wanting to feel more satisfied, the satisfaction you get from earning money one store and mission at a time. A lot of players don't know that concept and never will. As stupid as it sounds, being poor is GTA is fun because it keeps you going, not that there isn't a downside but in reality you were never meant to just "stop" and think "well I have enough money for everything" because normally you never would, and sustaining a fortune would be hard.

Sorry for the off topic rambling, just killing time at work.

You know, I, although still having fun, agree with you a bit here. Glitching hasn't ruined my online experience completely but I do feel now that if I hadn't done it, I'd enjoy the missions a bit more.

At least when I show the kids all the cool cars I've got, let them choose colours without worrying about money and give them a shot of the tank at blowing up all the police, the smile on their faces show me that they're enjoying it fully :D

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:16 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 27 October 2013 - 01:16 AM.

I did RR and I feel kind of bad about it now. I wish this game wasn't so exploitable because I was having so much fun way before I knew of glitches.

Hopefully the next GTA online will be well set up and not easy to exploit.

Though I admit the ability to have cop cars shouldn't even have to be a glitch. That one should've just been a feature in the game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users