Photo

Gotta love garage way campers! :)

11 replies to this topic
alexkfr
  • alexkfr

Niko Belic

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

But they aren't very stealthy to say the least.. 

1382834403-0-0.jpg

You gotta love these guys standing there 10 minutes (no kidding) just to get a frag  :lol:

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

I'm not sure who's spending their time more wisely:  The guy sitting on a roof waiting to shoot somebody, or the guy taking a picture of this guy and then running to an internet forum to tell everybody that this guy is wasting his time.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I'm not sure who's spending their time more wisely:  The guy sitting on a roof waiting to shoot somebody, or the guy taking a picture of this guy and then running to an internet forum to tell everybody that this guy is wasting his time.

Nice one op lol

Dillbagnr is the guy who probably waited to kill you for 10 mins thats why he is mad lol

gametyme89
  • gametyme89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

But they aren't very stealthy to say the least.. 

1382834403-0-0.jpg

You gotta love these guys standing there 10 minutes (no kidding) just to get a frag  :lol:

That looks very very similar to my own garage..hmmmm

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

I get a tank and park it at the entrance of the 400k aparment garage and just go afk, its amazing how many kills you get this way. 

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

I get a tank and park it at the entrance of the 400k aparment garage and just go afk, its amazing how many kills you get this way. 

LOL

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Let me help you decide. It's the guy taking the picture and posting it on the internet.

alexkfr
  • alexkfr

Niko Belic

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Let me help you decide. It's the guy taking the picture and posting it on the internet.

Actually no, i had time to do my thing change clothes have fun with FUFU and i noticed this guy was still down there so i took a picture

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Actually no, i had time to do my thing change clothes have fun with FUFU and i noticed this guy was still down there so i took a picture

Thus I stated you spent your time more wisely.

Dude, I'm on your side.

alexkfr
  • alexkfr

Niko Belic

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by alexkfr, 27 October 2013 - 01:38 AM.

I don't know about you but with my setup my pc is pretty close to my PS3 so nope i wasn't running, but it was funny

edit: @silentunion don't worry bro my bad just that dillbngr guy is mad, probably waiting to get ban very soon :)

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

I don't know about you but with my setup my pc is pretty close to my PS3 so nope i wasn't running, but it was funny

I guess my point, since I must be blunt, is this:  GTA is a video game.  The least productive thing you can do with a video game is complain about--however sarcastically you do it--the way other people play the video game.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

yeah I hate that people do that.

That is why for one of my characters I am going to get her the cheapest apartment in the game.

No more Miley Cyrus paparazzi 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users