Photo

How do I Read the Letter Scraps?

4 replies to this topic
Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

I'm working on collecting the letter scraps in the game. I see there are YouTube videos showing the writing on each scrap, but I can find NO WAY in the game to read these. I tried looking around on the Social Club website too and I'm still not finding them. Can you not read ANY until you find them ALL possibly? I can't find an answer anywhere online.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

I'm working on collecting the letter scraps in the game. I see there are YouTube videos showing the writing on each scrap, but I can find NO WAY in the game to read these. I tried looking around on the Social Club website too and I'm still not finding them. Can you not read ANY until you find them ALL possibly? I can't find an answer anywhere online.

Maybe they have hacked their game? I was only able to read the letter after collecting all the scraps.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

I wasn't able to read them until I collected them all either. 

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

So you have to read 50 letters all at once when you collect them all? There's no way to read them as you collect them? That seems a little ridiculous.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

So you have to read 50 letters all at once when you collect them all? There's no way to read them as you collect them? That seems a little ridiculous.

they are letter scraps. think about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users