Photo

Hwo here digs Flylo.FM

20 replies to this topic
vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

im afraid there wont be much love for this station, but im sure some people here dig the beats.

• Jacob-B likes this

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

i

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

i love:

Hudson Mowhake – 100hm
Tyler, the Creator – Garbage
DJ Rashad – It's Wack
Thundercat – Oh Sheit, It's X!

the rest sucks

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Its sh*t!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

I like most of it but can't stand Tyler the Creator. One of the most overrated rappers.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

I like most of it but can't stand Tyler the Creator. One of the most overrated rappers.

You have to admit he's funny as f*ck though.

Arroz14th
  • Arroz14th

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

AFX

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Shock value gets old. It's why Eminem gets on my nerves after a while even though I admit he is talented and I like his serious songs. I would rather listen to somebody like Nas who can tell a great story without talking about raping women every few lines.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by 3Hunt, 27 October 2013 - 12:07 AM.

Shock value gets old. It's why Eminem gets on my nerves after a while even though I admit he is talented and I like his serious songs. I would rather listen to somebody like Nas who can tell a great story without talking about raping women every few lines.

You sir need to listen to Rusty, Answer, Bastard, or Cowboy. Tyler is one of the best right now, aside from all those sh*tty mainstream rappers. But my opinion, Earl Sweatshirt is the best out of Odd Future. Kid has maaaaaad skills.

• Jacob-B likes this

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

i like the  Aphex Twin and Outkast Tracks the Rest Are  Trash 

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

i love:

Hudson Mowhake – 100hm
DJ Rashad – It's Wack

the rest sucks

goto youtube and watch the video at your own risk (NSFW) complete WTF did i just watch.

I like Encoded flow, Evil grin and Stonecutters. windowlicker is ok. garbage sounded ok at first but it kinda doesnt sit right anymore.

Old, but still f*cking amazing.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

i love:

Hudson Mowhake – 100hm
DJ Rashad – It's Wack

the rest sucks

goto youtube and watch the video at your own risk (NSFW) complete WTF did i just watch.

hahah yeah seen it

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY, 27 October 2013 - 12:22 AM.

Shock value?  What shock value?  I'm not talking about his music.  I'm talking about the sh*t he does.  

[youtube]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ADgwnyIUa_k[youtube]

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

Shock value?  What shock value?  I'm not talking about his music.  I'm talking about the sh*t he does.  ADgwnyIUa_k

He constantly raps about raping and abusing women. Enough already.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by thugzmansion, 27 October 2013 - 12:26 AM.

Shock value?  What shock value?  I'm not talking about his music.  I'm talking about the sh*t he does.  ADgwnyIUa_k

He constantly raps about raping and abusing women. Enough already.

true but he's not talking about his music he's talking about the sh*t he does ADgwnyIUa_k

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Yer Tylor the Creator is sheer Mediocrity listen to some Artists on the rhyemsayers Label   then you will see how awful all that odd future sh*t really is bye now.  :rol:

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

I just think that he as a person is funny.  Just the pranks he plays on people, the stupid ass quotes, etc.  I'm not a fan of his music.

Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

As a huge Fly Lo/Captain Murphy fan, I'll admit i don't listen to the station very much but i think it's very good.

Plus anything that has a classic Outkast song like Elevators is an automatic 10/10 for me.

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:11 AM Edited by GTA Worthy, 27 October 2013 - 01:11 AM.

Its ok.. has a couple great songs.. if it had more of flying lotus' own hip-hop based songs and more OF and captain Murphey.. and of course Earl.. but that goes along with more OF lol

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

Yer Tylor the Creator is sheer Mediocrity listen to some Artists on the rhyemsayers Label   then you will see how awful all that odd future sh*t really is bye now.  :rol:

Rhymesayers? *yawn*

Listen to Earl, bruh.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by GtaIvFanboy, 27 October 2013 - 01:23 AM.

Rhymesayers? *yawn*

Listen to Earl, why would i listen to an Awful Rapper like that? when i can Listen to some Real MCs? 

why would i listen to an Awful Rapper like that? when i can Listen to some Real MCs? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users