Photo

A question regarding Crew Colours

10 replies to this topic
TheEpsilonist
  • TheEpsilonist

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

So as of now I am in my friends crew. But I plan on make a crew just to put Lime Green on one of my cars (I cbb doing Stunt Jumps). So my question is, can I leave the Lime Green crew and rejoin my friends crew and still retain the Lime Green on my car? Thanks!

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

I think you have to be a certain level in your crew rank to choose certain colors. Idk I smoke a lot but I remember that from when I created my crew

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

you can only be in one active crew at a time. Up to 5 crews (i think) total, so if one crew has lime green as a color, but you then make your friends crew your active crew then the lime green is replaced by the friends crew color. (happened to my saber. went from a midnight blue ish color to bright red. first time I saw it i was like WTF?!)

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

you can only be in one active crew at a time. Up to 5 crews (i think) total, so if one crew has lime green as a color, but you then make your friends crew your active crew then the lime green is replaced by the friends crew color. (happened to my saber. went from a midnight blue ish color to bright red. first time I saw it i was like WTF?!)

wrong.

TheEpsilonist
  • TheEpsilonist

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

wrong.

So if I change my crew back to my old crew, will my Lime Green stay?

TheEpsilonist
  • TheEpsilonist

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Anyone?

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

wrong.

How am i wrong? I had a car in one crew color and when i changed my active crew color it changed to the new color. 

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:12 AM Edited by FrankinLamar, 27 October 2013 - 12:13 AM.

Yes it stays, its not really a lime geeen tho its something similar to a lime geeen.

TheEpsilonist
  • TheEpsilonist

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

wrong.

How am i wrong? I had a car in one crew color and when i changed my active crew color it changed to the new color. 

Can anyone confirm this?

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by EJTexasMade, 27 October 2013 - 12:17 AM.

It stays. I run a 300 member crew (in sig) and we've changed our crew color twice now. We started off red and now we're a yellowish. When we switched from red, none of my cars changed. I had to go to the mod shop and respray them to get the new crew color. This works oppositely for emblems. When your crew changes emblems, it updated on everything you have the emblem on when your game is reloaded.

TheEpsilonist
  • TheEpsilonist

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

It stays. I run a 300 member crew (in sig) and we've changed our crew color twice now. We started off red and now we're a yellowish. When we switched from red, none of my cars changed. I had to go to the mod shop and respray them to get the new crew color. This works oppositely for emblems. When your crew changes emblems, it updated on everything you have the emblem on when your game is reloaded.

What about separate crews?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users