Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you've glitched cars/tanks/jets into your garage...

44 replies to this topic
Lord_of_war_2018
  • Lord_of_war_2018

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

Banned AND reset for putting a tank into a garage? OKAY!

are u saying you did get banned or that its a stupid idea to get character reset?

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

I did it with the tank. Please ban me and send me back to games that don't completely waste my time.

It's a bit hard to take you seriously seeing as you're still here.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

I don't think people should be banned, only that it should be patched. Those with Tanks and buzzards in their garages have no reason to have them there considering Buzzards are everywhere after a certain level and Tanks should be acquired through pegasus and only pegasus. Anything that causes even a slight advantage without proper compensation to the parties provided should be patched, period.

But to be honest Tanks in garages aren't that different from someone who orders it from Pegasus. They can still do whatever they want when they get it, its just the manner in which they obtain it that makes the difference. My only question is can you insure a tank without putting it in your garage? Also does the tank take on different properties from when you order it from Pegasus to when its in your garage? If not then its not that big of an issue. If there are differences between the two then I want to know what they are so we can determine if it is an unfair advantage therefor concluding that a patch is indeed necessary.

For those who will respond in negative fashion are either in denial or know its an advantage and feel guilty for it. But do it anyway because, "They don't care"

If you believe that it should/should not be patched, give a valid reason.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:02 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 15 November 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Then be prepared for a patch which would remove them, police cars, and other cars may be let slide but R* wont let people keep jets and tanks its to OP and unfair on legit players, plus they aren't designed to be stored in your garage therefore you have exploited a glitch. And should maybe even be banned or reset.

So you steal a tank and someone pays 1.5m hardly fair either. Add to that its just sad why not just play legit and use garages for cars...

Thanks internet police - glad you're here to save us all from ourselves..

how is it, at all, in any way shape or form, unfair to "legit players" if I have a jet in my garage? seriously... 

I've had every garage in every GTA game (which supported garages) packed to the rim with cars that are not meant to be there... why would I treat this game any different? Why should we? I don't think R* intended me to fly the DODO in GTA:III but I did... and I landed it, parked it in my garage and used it all the time for missions.. 

And for the record, I need a new place, the garage is TOO jacked to get a heli in and I spent hours trying to glitch the jet in my garage... the timing must be terribly precise or it's possible my garage has been "patched" to prevent this... 

http://www.twitch.tv...arl/b/478352320 <- watch me fail at it for hours... 

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

It should happen.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

It should happen.

lol

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:11 PM Edited by NukedPratorian, 15 November 2013 - 07:16 PM.

I don't think people should be banned, only that it should be patched. Those with Tanks and buzzards in their garages have no reason to have them there considering Buzzards are everywhere after a certain level and Tanks should be acquired through pegasus and only pegasus. Anything that causes even a slight advantage without proper compensation to the parties provided should be patched, period.

But to be honest Tanks in garages aren't that different from someone who orders it from Pegasus. They can still do whatever they want when they get it, its just the manner in which they obtain it that makes the difference. My only question is can you insure a tank without putting it in your garage? Also does the tank take on different properties from when you order it from Pegasus to when its in your garage? If not then its not that big of an issue. If there are differences between the two then I want to know what they are so we can determine if it is an unfair advantage therefor concluding that a patch is indeed necessary.

For those who will respond in negative fashion are either in denial or know its an advantage and feel guilty for it. But do it anyway because, "They don't care"

Once you get a tank in a garage it can be insured then players get bad sport for killing it you cant hijack it as its a personal vehicle the same goes for jets and buzzards so I'd have to say its a huge advantage to have it these in a garage and should be removed.  Those that have done it should be put in bad sport for 2 days as punishment.  I can also let a player use my Pegasus tank to put in their garage so they don't need to buy one.  I am encountering many level 30-50 trolls in insured tanks in lobbies now.  The game intended you to be a certain level and pay a certain amount to get the tank.  I hardly find it fair when any player can borrow or go grab a tank from the fort and just put it in their garage and force others to pay and be bad sports for destroying a vehicle 9/10 players use to grief with. 

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Then be prepared for a patch which would remove them, police cars, and other cars may be let slide but R* wont let people keep jets and tanks its to OP and unfair on legit players, plus they aren't designed to be stored in your garage therefore you have exploited a glitch. And should maybe even be banned or reset.

So you steal a tank and someone pays 1.5m hardly fair either. Add to that its just sad why not just play legit and use garages for cars...

We are prepared. Thanks for the warning mr glitch police. Now GFY.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by GTAVTheHeat, 15 November 2013 - 07:16 PM.

Once you get a tank in a garage it can be insured then players get bad sport for killing it you cant hijack it as its a personal vehicle the same goes for jets and buzzards so I'd have to say its a huge advantage to have it these in a garage and should be removed.  Those that have done it should be put in bad sport for 2 days as punishment.

So does that mean that those who don't put it in their garage can't insure it, like the guys who buy it from Warstock and order it from Pegasus? Because if thats true than this should be patched ASAP

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by NukedPratorian, 15 November 2013 - 07:26 PM.

mines from Pegasus its not insured I pay 1000 to get it and when its destroyed any player can drive hijack it.  I have to pay to get it again and drive to pick it up those that have it glitched can call mechanic and get it right away and you pay and get bad sport if you destroy it .  This glitch is in the top 3 worst along the lsc glitch and tow truck 

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

celelia
  • celelia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

your a pussy.

stop crying.

GunPH
  • GunPH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

No one will be banned for having glitched vehicles in their garage but I think they'll be removed in a future patch, particularly the tow trucks

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

mines from Pegasus its not insured I pay 1000 to get it and when its destroyed any player can drive hijack it.  I have to pay to get it again and drive to pick it up those that have it glitched can call mechanic and get it right away and you pay and get bad sport if you destroy it .  This glitch is in the top 3 worst along the lsc glitch and tow truck 

Thanks for the info. Yes this needs to be patched ASAP.

arziben
  • arziben

✈::::::: pew pew pew

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by arziben, 15 November 2013 - 08:24 PM.

I'm a legit player, I glitched the jet for defense purposes, never use it otherwise

wait, what do you mean yours from pegasus ?
can you actually buy the jet ?

rockz199188
  • rockz199188

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Rubber banned, hair banned, metal bannned.

Go put a banned in your pussy too and stop posting crap. If rockstar made a mistake and player found a way out. That isnt their fault.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users