Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you've glitched cars/tanks/jets into your garage...

43 replies to this topic
Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Then be prepared for a patch which would remove them, police cars, and other cars may be let slide but R* wont let people keep jets and tanks its to OP and unfair on legit players, plus they aren't designed to be stored in your garage therefore you have exploited a glitch. And should maybe even be banned or reset.

So you steal a tank and someone pays 1.5m hardly fair either. Add to that its just sad why not just play legit and use garages for cars...
  • XiBravo likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

I did it with the tank. Please ban me and send me back to games that don't completely waste my time.
  • ZayDaGawd likes this

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

U mad bro?

• vnus_dmlo, Bawse and A_Drifter like this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

I did it with the tank. Please ban me and send me back to games that don't completely waste my time.

A game is a waste of time by definition.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Oh and I paid 1.5 million for my tank. I would sure as hell keep it in my garage if it was real life. Ain't going to leave 1.5 million dollars worth of sexiness lying around the streets.
  • vnus_dmlo and agentbetts420 like this

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Oh and I paid 1.5 million for my tank. I would sure as hell keep it in my garage if it was real life. Ain't going to leave 1.5 million dollars worth of sexiness lying around the streets.

Yeah fairplay there, they should have your own helipads and stuff but its still the principle.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Are you not enjoying the game then? If so I hope you are aware you can move on to a different game. This one isn't compulsory.
  • agentbetts420 likes this

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

U mad bro?

Sir I think you may be mistaken he seems fairly sane to me.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

It will be interesting to see what they do. I think everyone's going crazy now because we know it won't last so might as well while we have the chance.

3ncore
  • 3ncore

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

How do you even put a tank/jet in garage? Same way you put a buzzard?

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

U mad bro?

Sir I think you may be mistaken he seems fairly sane to me.

mad =/= insane

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Then be prepared for a patch which would remove them, police cars, and other cars may be let slide but R* wont let people keep jets and tanks its to OP and unfair on legit players, plus they aren't designed to be stored in your garage therefore you have exploited a glitch. And should maybe even be banned or reset.

So you steal a tank and someone pays 1.5m hardly fair either. Add to that its just sad why not just play legit and use garages for cars...

Thing is, this is just your opinion. There's no proof at the moment that Rockstar will actually do this. This is more about what you WANT Rockstar to do.

While I agree that glitches are unfair overall, I also disagree in trying to scare other people just because you don't feel something is right.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

A game is a waste of time by definition.

Actually by definition a game is entertainment, which could be a waste of time depending on how you view life. Have a nice day.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Then be prepared for a patch which would remove them, police cars, and other cars may be let slide but R* wont let people keep jets and tanks its to OP

The fact that you can buy a tank aside, R* probably aren't going to let Police cars slide either. In fact, if they don't patch the Space Dockers and Franklin's Buffalo's that people are glitching into the game, i'll be very surprised.

ctkgod
  • ctkgod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:39 PM Edited by ctkgod, 26 October 2013 - 11:42 PM.

LOL this. I won't be looking back when BF4 comes out.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Well, they cannot remove money from your account so they probably can't remove the cars either. They will probably fix the exploits, yes, so it will become impossible to add more to your garage, but the ones you have will stay.

However, I do hope they find a way to remove the tow truck, or preferably make it harmless. As awesome and memorable the tow truck is to me, I got rid of it because I didn't like how it ruined the game of others.

kleoboy
  • kleoboy

These things we do, so that others may live

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

the app still says my jet is a comet soo its udetectable bro

• vnus_dmlo and iEatzNiggletz like this

mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

So you steal a tank and someone pays 1.5m hardly fair either. 

Isn't the title of this game called "Grand Theft Auto"? 

Wow, people will complain about anything.

• vnus_dmlo likes this

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

Ever heard of Tommy Vercetti, sweetheart? You will...

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

this plus

GTFO OP

check his join date lol 1 hour ago, obvious troll is obvious

agentbetts420
  • agentbetts420

Sir W33d NJ

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

this plus

GTFO OP

check his join date lol 1 hour ago, obvious troll is obvious

In all actual fairness, we have a choice to leave lobbies and create private lobbies. If your gonna cry about how people play the game how THEY want to playit, and not how YOU want them to play it, then maybe you should create your own video game with your own rules and fix all theglitches that will come with it then. I could care less about anyone doing anything, The point is to have fun and do what you want! The game gives you choices, you choose to get killed over and over by tanks and buzzards because, either #1. you probably aren't that good at this game. #2. you won't join another session because you keep trying to kill the person with the tank or buzzard but keep failing. OR #3. you dont have friends to play with so your on your own getting straight up butt raped all the time. So, neither of those choices sound like a viable option to me. If your online to play a video game ONLINE, expect other people to NOT play like you. If you want to screw around without getting bothered, play in story mode, or a private session. Quit your whining. 

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

f*ck THIS GAME, BACK TO TLOU

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

i saw "jet" and "helicopter"...

thef*ck have i been missing?

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Rockstar's fault for restricting us on what can be stored in our garage. Where's the logic in that? GTA was always supposed to be about having fun.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

Ever heard of Tommy Vercetti, sweetheart? You will...

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Rockstar's fault for restricting us on what can be stored in our garage. Where's the logic in that? GTA was always supposed to be about having fun.

xXxStarlingxXx
  • xXxStarlingxXx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Banned AND reset for putting a tank into a garage? OKAY!

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

Typical 14 year old mentality.

I dislike something, but I need to be slapped and told to stop before I stop doing it, instead of just stop doing it of my free will.

glitch to get huge amounts of money and get to the end game

complain when you have nothing left to do

typical preteen mentality

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

a friend told me every glitcher and cheat will be banned from playing gta online forever and be reset 100 times my friend said its gona happen 12/21/2025 so enjoy the game while it last  

Sister Abigail
  • Sister Abigail

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

a friend told me every glitcher and cheat will be banned from playing gta online forever and be reset 100 times my friend said its gona happen 12/21/2025 so enjoy the game while it last  

Then I suppose Rockstar will also be saying "goodbye" to most of their players.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

1903746.jpg

• bobblunderbust likes this

Lord_of_war_2018
  • Lord_of_war_2018

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

Banned AND reset for putting a tank into a garage? OKAY!

are u saying you did get banned or that its a stupid idea to get character reset?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users