» «
Photo

Unfortunately, I might have some hard evidence that the jetpack and uf

10 replies to this topic
nvpdude
  • nvpdude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by nvpdude, 26 October 2013 - 10:48 PM.

So after that save file modding thread, I looked up some things on Youtube.

I found this:

It lists all of the vehicles and weapons available in the game. They've went through every possible ID and couldn't find the jetpack or the UFO. They did however mention some DLC vehicles that they couldn't access.

It is pretty sad and hard to admit, but I just don't think that the jetpack and UFO exist in the game as drive able vehicles or equip able weapons, unless they pulled some matrix level sh*t to hide it.

• ThatPotatoGuy likes this

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

this.I think this is conclusive evidence.At least with these tools we can make free roam even more awesome.

Fighter Jet as a default vehicle?:D

downants
  • downants

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Just to be sure...can the same thing be done with weapons? SA, Jetpack, you know...

Meukay
  • Meukay

thebestmembertitle

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by Meukay, 26 October 2013 - 11:22 PM.

I think that glitching the map under mount chilliad is Not a proof that there are no tunnels

It could be like you walk into the elevator and the game will load a whole new area like North Yankton

which u cant reach from the normal san andreas map even with glitching the map.

R* knows that the map glitches somewhere cause it's huge and people will try to find some clues.

Also I think

this does not proof that theres no Jetpack as mentioned before. R* should be clever enough not to

write: "Jetpack" right next to "Car123" in the game files also I think R* is clever enough to not put the Jetpack Vehicle/weapon whatever File right next to the other

especially if they created a huge puzzle for people to solve over the course of month.

They know that we do stuff like that.

However maybe this GTA V save file editor will make R* tell us about if theres something in the game or not. Because people believe there is none and stop playing/solving.

However2: great work

• nvpdude and Jamie5foxx like this

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by williamcampbell, 27 October 2013 - 12:05 AM.

People just can't accept it, my friend. They'll keep saying this is not definitive, no proof, and will waste their time (and others'). 

I saw first hand the same happen to 2004's SA and all those myths. I was a forum moderator back then (not here, of course) and we had a hard time trying to put some logic into people's heads - even then it was useless because they wanted to keep living this fantasy that there were magical creatures in the game. And just like now, even common textures were seen as "symbols", "codes" and whatever. Even if we had good reason to say for sure that there was nothing (and I can't go into details, though - just like I couldn't back then), it was like: "then stop posting here and let us search for it!"... Just like it's now. I saw that before. Nothing changed. It seems that whenever San Andreas is involved, it can't be helped! Plus people can't take the pink glasses off when it comes to Rockstar... Everything's just "Rockstar wouldn't this, Rockstar wouldn't that, Rockstar wouldn't do that to the fanbase". C'mon, that's what YOU're saying/thinking. Do you work for R* to know for sure if they wouldn't? Then shut up, please. This is not about loving their fanbase, being clever or whatever. They can do whatever they want - YOU are the one living in fantasy trying to pretend Rockstar this and that.

I say we move forward and let the kids play their game... 
Edit: I'm not saying that there isn't an easter egg somewhere. I'm just saying that you won't get any fantastical stuff.

• nvpdude, Miketv and AnEvilVet like this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

I think this is the final nail in the coffin of the jetpack hunt. What a let down and what a messed up thing for R* to do--drawing that pic of the guy with the jetpack, knowing that players would be searching. I guess this is how the new R* operates--on horsesh*t and baiting their fans.

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

yes ,it was really underwhelming,basically the whole thing was nothing,I don't think anybody cares for a bunch ufos appearing here and there.

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:21 AM Edited by BGModder, 27 October 2013 - 01:22 AM.

Old news. This is not conclusive evidence of there not being a jetpack. It could simply be listed somewhere else, possibly under an inconspicuous name; that wouldn't be 'matrix level sh*t'.

DeriusT
  • DeriusT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by DeriusT, 27 October 2013 - 04:44 AM.

I don't know, and I certainly am not nearly as clever as some of the folks who have been figuring some of this stuff out; but for what it's worth I think that if the jetpack/ufo/chilliad mystery isn't any deeper, that after so much hype and such a huge response from fans, and so much digging with black light clues and such, R* would be served well by making sure that this "mystery" leads somewhere very satisfying in the future at least.

It would be amazing to see the devs pick up on all this excitement, actually extend the "mystery", keep it amazingly complex, with deep clues and serious secrets and hidden places to explore, and give a huge payoff at the end.  Really hard but really satisfying.  It would ensure people keep searching, and that they get rewarded for it.  Think of the excitement the sherlock holmes and nicolas cages in all of us will feel for the "next" gta and all it's secrets and plots if this one pays off well. 

It could be the chance to have the deepest, most complicated, most interesting, yet most satisfying hunt in video game history.  ARE U LISTENING ROCKSTAR!?!?  :)

• Tyedyeskyguy and ParanoiaX like this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

Old news. This is not conclusive evidence of there not being a jetpack. It could simply be listed somewhere else, possibly under an inconspicuous name; that wouldn't be 'matrix level sh*t'.

the conclusive evidence is that nobody found it, the game is getting old and boring.

get over it, stop chasing rainbows.

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Perhaps single player DLC in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users