Quantcast

» «
Photo

So what exactly do you guys do post-game?

62 replies to this topic
Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

And don't just tell me "use your imagination maaaaaaan."

Stop being vague for once. Tell me exactly what you do for fun in this game once the story is over? Driving around and appreciating the scenery can only hold my interest for so long. Killing pedestrians isn't worth the effort because you get a wanted level after 1 or 2 kills which just disrupts the flow of the game.

Still I see a lot of people who claim you need to be creative to enjoy the single player. Well guys, tell me what I'm missing. What exactly is there to do in this game except sight see? 

Oh and this topic isn't about online because online is f*cking sh*t and I'll never touch online again because it's pure garbage. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Well personally, I try to find disgraced UFC failures, and drive them off cliff edges.

SaboteurSniper
  • SaboteurSniper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

At the moment I'm searching for a few Trailer Locations, other than that I'm still trying to get that perfect scenery shot using my Snapmatic app.

Plainview
  • Plainview

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

spongebob-imagination.jpg

• ShinobiFixer likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

I ca

spongebob-imagination.jpg

I agree. Cliche but true 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Now the story is over? Going for 100%. Once that's done, we'll see. I might try to tow a taco van up Chiliad.

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Typical GTA V fanboy responses, just like I said. "Scenery and imagination maaaaaan". BORING! This game sucks until you can convince me otherwise.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

You're not worth explaining to cause either way you will call us fan boys and complain more about how "GTA V sucks". I have some things I do for fun but I ain't telling you...

• TGroves14 likes this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

I'm going for 100% which covers a lot of things to do. Driving like a maniac and trying to stack up near misses etc is another favorite of mine. Hitting and killing peds isn't that much fun, but why don't you like stars?

It's GTA.

Kill cops.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Typical GTA V fanboy responses, just like I said. "Scenery and imagination maaaaaan". BORING! This game sucks until you can convince me otherwise.

I gave you one off the top of my head but whatever. Why would I want to convince you? How do I benefit from you liking the game? Hit the showers, I want a better effort from you tomorrow.
  • TGroves14 likes this

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

go for 100% then move online

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

I'm going for 100% which covers a lot of things to do. Driving like a maniac and trying to stack up near misses etc is another favorite of mine. Hitting and killing peds isn't that much fun, but why don't you like stars?

It's GTA.

Kill cops.

I don't hate stars. It's just that the wanted level system has never been this extreme before. You can't get away with half of the sh*t you could do in previous GTA's because cops are called to the scene in a flash. They're harder to get away from and almost impossible to have any longstanding shootout with. 

Sometimes I just like causing mayhem without the popo coming to ruin my fun whenever I do something illegal. GTA has always been about escapism to me, too much realism isn't a good thing. By GTA 6 we'll be having to fill our cars up with petrol and obey traffic lights.

IV had a sensitive wanted level system too but it wasn't nearly this bad. And at least in IV's multiplayer you could customize your freemode to turn cops off completely and just mess around with your friends. Good times.

You're not worth explaining to cause either way you will call us fan boys and complain more about how "GTA V sucks". I have some things I do for fun but I ain't telling you...

LOL sure you do buddy whatever you say.  :rol:  :r*:

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Well personally, I try to find disgraced UFC failures, and drive them off cliff edges.

LMFAO!

annnnd Stockton, are you at 100% completion?

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

LMFAO!

annnnd Stockton, are you at 100% completion?

Around 95 I think. I'll get there eventually but I'm finding it more tedious than fun. Though to be fair I've never found getting 100% on a rockstar game all that fun. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Ya, Im not really a 100% freak either, just curious if you meant story line done or 100% completion and then what? But 95% is mostly complete and you don't like the online aspect, so I would say, play something else until we get some DLC?

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

@Stockton

I think the cops got a buff in V because people thought they were too easy in IV. Terrain plays a huge part in gun battles now and I for one love it. It's possible to last a long time and even get away from 5 stars.

It's just tough.

I guess I kind of understand what you are saying about how fast we get stars, but again, I like stars so I don't see this as a problem. When I'm hunting for spaceship parts though, I'm not getting f*cked with because I don't do things that get me stars. You make it sound as if you're minding your own business and the cops just randomly decide to pick on you.

Which reminds me.

Breaking into the military base to steal expensive toys is another post story activity of mine.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

SaboteurSniper
  • SaboteurSniper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by SaboteurSniper, 26 October 2013 - 11:36 PM.

I'm planning to one day get this big orange ball onto a highway to see how it causes havoc with the traffic. 

0_0.jpg

A bit difficult on your own but it should be possible with others in GTA Online.

• ten-a-penny likes this

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

OH BOY

HERE WE GO AGAIN

whats up stockton

still not playing online???

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

No matter what we say you call us fanboys so what is the point?

• ten-a-penny likes this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Funny(LOLZ) I find failed actors and do the same.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

I tried to figure out this same question.....but as it seems....there ain't nothing to do. About like IV. There isn't anything to keep you in that world. Gang wars woulda been handy. Trucker missions. Vigilante missions. Ambulance missions. Fire fighter missions. Drug dealing. Hell, the GTA games on PSP had more to do than GTA IV & V. IDK. It's just a sad situation how GTA V turned out so half-assed and bland. It is beautiful though. That wayer is gorgeous too.

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Maybe I'll grow a neck beard, get a big fat gut & join the jetpack hunt

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

And don't just tell me "use your imagination maaaaaaan."

That is exactly what I would say.

But here's what i did:

-Picked up a tank with a cargobob

-Dropped it on top of the maze bank

-Drove off the skyscraper with a tank

-Went on a rampage.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

Maybe I'll grow a neck beard, get a big fat gut & join the jetpack hunt

I LOL'd

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Try climbing on top of a train then going on a rampage. The cops can't touch you except for the occasional heli which is easily shot down. 

You will probably call me a fanboy anyway but I am trying to give you ideas.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Does anyone else go for 100% BEFORE completing the storyline? I get two achievements at once.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

I dress as a Highway patrolman (Michael or Trevor depending on which mood I am) and I take the Police Bike from my garage, I go to the highway then I set my self somewhere. I wait a couple of seconds and my sirens are on then the I try to pull over a vehicle, I get infront of it so it doesn't go away then I walk towards the driver's window, I do some talking then the guy gets out of his vehicle and fights me, and thats how I enjoy playing this game.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

Play Gta IV

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

I personally cannot think of anything so exciting. Property management missions come once in a blue moon. There is not much else that I can think of. 

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

There were many things to do, I had to sit for a moment and think.
Firstly, I tried out all the cheats on a seperate save. Then I went back to my normal save.
So I thought it would be cool to discover hidden content underwater.
I bought the waste management property and the cargobob, so I could take the submarine anywhere and explore the depths of the ocean.
I then saved up to buy all 3 characters tuxedos and meet up at a certain location.
I stole a fighter jet a few times. It's a nice challenge invading the military base.
I then spawned a BMX at the top of a few Los Santos buildings and jumped off. Brought back memories of SA.
I also did some souvenir missions for Nigel and the For Sale sign missions for that real estate guy.
And guess what? I only completed the game on Thursday.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users