Quantcast

» «
Photo

The official I'm not disappointed thread...

57 replies to this topic
dontneedanotherusername
  • dontneedanotherusername

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

This is the thread for why you might actually not be a whiny bitch and post something you like about the game. All the flaws and quirks aside it is great, if you have a huge problem with gta complain in another thread lol, as well as post something about when the next game you made is coming out. Pretty much every online game is a beta at launch these days so get over yourself and appreciate how much work it does take to make something like this. I'd also point out most people that are bitching are still playing it ;)

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

You heard him mods. Pin this thread and make sure all positive posts about the game are made in this thread and this thread alone.

I support this thread, despite how sh*tty GTA 5 is

• saintsrow and theGTAking101 like this

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

The majority are quite positive about the game I'd say.

• dontneedanotherusername likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

Well said, the game is great! Only people bleeding anally about it are children. 

You heard him mods. Pin this thread and make sure all positive posts about the game are made in this thread and this thread alone.

I support this thread, despite how sh*tty GTA 5 is

Welcome back kid!   :lol:

• TakinThyBacon and dontneedanotherusername like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

I support this thread :^:  

It's amazing how much Rockstar could upgrade the entire rage engine and its mechanics on V while using the same hardware as IV. Also, I know graphics aren't everything, but V makes IV look last-gen. Great job Rockstar!  :r*:

dontneedanotherusername

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

The first pinned topic here is disappointed ;) need to knock it down a few pegs. If you don't think this game is great my best suggestion is get a copy of Grand Theft Auto and realize how far we've come.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

It's the double edged sword that IS game development. No matter how good, fleshed out, customizable, free dlc, innovative a game is...they will NEVER please everyone. NEVER.

It's rock solid. 100% Triple A

• shawt22, dontneedanotherusername and KingPancakes like this

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

yeah this.

Ive got a fair few disappointments with the game, but its still game of the decade so far for me :) Online is so much goddamn fun. Theyve finally cracked it, IV was awful, RDR was fun for a while, but I haven't been off single player since online came out. The mount chilliad mystery is f*cking fantastic.

tom-knox
  • tom-knox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

GTA V is actually a really good game. It's got a fun story line, gameplay is enjoyable and you get a lot of hours for your buck, especially compared to some other trashy game franchises that just pump out the same game every year. 

Online is a further string on an already strong bow, and adds further good times. I'm playing it every day since launch, before or after work.

If people don't like it they can just turn it off. Up to ten days ago they could have taken it back for a refund even if they bought it at launch. 

There's no point whinging. 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

This thread should be pinned. GTA V is the best so far. And just like everyone knows, there is always flaws in every game, even in V. It's best to look at both sides. But this game is utterly amazing.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Honestly the only major complaint I have is lack of vehicle storage. There are all these great cars and I want a big collection of them. 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Oh and just to add to my point, GTA online is only in it's first stage, or beta test shall I say. It's only going to get better and better with good DLC's like the heist DLC and whatnot.

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I took a few years off from gaming because things got repetitive. GTA V is my first tour back and I love it. I think the concept of a finished product game on launch day is over. Games develop. Not just with DLC. But how players use the game, particularly open world. Follow-the-leader cruises, stunts, machinima, etc. I think judgement is best reserved for the test of time. But I gotta say the single player was immensely entertaining and online has me salivating.

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

PS4 user.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

GTA V was well worth the 60 bucks I payed for. The graphics looks almost next gen, the map is huge and detailed, there are tons of side activites to do, It is just the most adventurious game I have ever played so far. The few things I wish were in the game is more deserts and another city such as san diego.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Oh no the majoprity is not, either. That's so false that it can hardly be dignified. Too much missing and too many things wrong for it to be as great as the OP suggests. I like how these liberals and nazis all think the same; To lock out any opinion different than their own. Pathetic way to think, really.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

Oh no the majoprity is not, either. That's so false that it can hardly be dignified. Too much missing and too many things wrong for it to be as great as the OP suggests. I like how these liberals and nazis all think the same; To lock out any opinion different than their own. Pathetic way to think, really.

How the hell did liberals and nazis come into this? What does it have to do with the game?

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 27 October 2013 - 12:06 AM.

What are you even on about? User ratings on gaming sites are mostly postive. Although people are free to like or dislike the game, I say it like I see it.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Outside of this forum most of the reaction I have seen is positive. My friend who hated IV considers this the best GTA ever released.

dontneedanotherusername

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

My one general reply to butt hurt players who can't read my OP and want to be a hater, I asked for some positive feed back from people, there are plenty of places to leave your butt hurt stories and complaints. I have my own complaints I've posted else where. If you want a rise or like to troll don't expect a response. Mkay have a nice day ;)

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

For me, the game is simply awesome. It's not without it's SLIGHT negatives but for the most part, it's simply the best game I've ever played and I've played A LOT of them. The singleplayer story is fun, immersive and involved with the 3 playable characters and then there's online (which is so much fun I just can't get off it right now and go back to single player, as much fun as THAT is) which is just superlative and ridiculously fun and it's only in its infancy and will only get better. They took all that was good with IV and added the improvements in mechanics from RDR and MP3 and what we have is an awesome result. TRUE ARCADE QUALITY AND THAT'S FULL TRUTH! ;)

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

For me, the game is simply awesome. It's not without it's SLIGHT negatives but for the most part, it's simply the best game I've ever played and I've played A LOT of them. 

I'm not sure if I can believe a word of that. If that is really true, then you have not been playing the right games. 

• AtomicPunk likes this

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

For me, the game is simply awesome. It's not without it's SLIGHT negatives but for the most part, it's simply the best game I've ever played and I've played A LOT of them. 

I'm not sure if I can believe a word of that. If that is really true, then you have not been playing the right games. 

Well people are entitled to think that I suppose. However, there have been better games out there imo.

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

Hmm. And I should give a sh*t about whether or not you believe me or your insignificant opinion because?

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

I would say it's my favorite game right now. There has not been another game in my console since release.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

Hmm. And I should give a sh*t about whether or not you believe me or your insignificant opinion because?

Did you hear me asking you to give a sh*t ?? No, I did not think so.

I could not care less whether you gave a sh*t or not. I just stated my 'insignificant' opinion because it's a forum and I felt like it. 

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:57 AM Edited by creaper210, 27 October 2013 - 12:58 AM.

I'm not disappointed. Game is great.

Campaign is amazing.

And the online is amazing.

Easily my favorite game I own. Second being GTA4, which I played nearly every day.

The two things I have a problem with, however, is the awful, one-sided, and unfair bad sport system, which is changing the way I'm playing GTA5, for the worst.

And the amount of nerfing they're doing to mission payouts.

It's like Rockstar saw some people repeating missions for awhile, and decided to screw over everyone else in the process of repairing what was not even a glitch or exploit in the first place. They pushed me away from joining missions, because every time I join a mission now, I get half the cash, and I feel better off just hosting my own now. But of course there are probably thousands of other people thinking the same thing, which is only hurting the game more.

LoL, I'm going on a big rant. Anyways, I absolutely love the game, but I do hate the way Rockstar is supporting it so far. Hopefully we'll get the heists for multiplayer soon, and I really hope they intend on making some big campaign DLC, like they did with GTA4 and the episodes from Liberty City.

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:05 AM Edited by Rock Howard, 27 October 2013 - 01:10 AM.

Did you hear me asking you to give a sh*t ?? No, I did not think so.

I could not care less whether you gave a sh*t or not. I just stated my 'insignificant' opinion because it's a forum and I felt like it. 

Good for you. clap.gif :D

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

This irrelevant bullsh*t really isn't needed here. :/

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

I'm not in the least bit as disappointed as I was when I played GTA IV (which, mind you was very little as well, I still love that game to death). There's nothing 'bad' about this game. I don't see anything wrong with it for me personally. If I had to have gripes, the only thing I'd mention is the lack of interiors. Nothing else really. 

MrVercetti69
  • MrVercetti69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

I liked how if you turned the wrong way the GPS immediately gives you an alternate route. In GTA IV it was way to slow plus it would sometimes take you to the wrong place and leave you on the highway 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users