Quantcast

» «
Photo

American Dream Achievement/Trophy Glitched?

3 replies to this topic
Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, and sorry if it has been covered before.

A while back I bought one of the apartments in the Eclipse Towers building ($300k+), and had an insured vehicle, but the achievement never popped. At the time I didn't realise that there was a achievement to do so, but when I found out earlier I was a bit confused, as I had already met all the requirements.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sandman2020
  • sandman2020

GTAForums Crew

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

You need an insured vehicle an apartment and own a garage, you must purchase your apartment and garage off the in game website if you buy it off the street like me it will not register for some reason and you won't get the trophy until you buy another off the real estate website.

Matahari0711
  • Matahari0711

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by Matahari0711, 26 October 2013 - 11:12 PM.

Hm, I insured my car first, then a while after bought a 2 vehicle garage and when I had enough cash saved up, bought a 10 vehicle garage apartment. It then asked me to kinda merge the garages and deduct the worth of the first garage from the apartment cost to which I ok'd. Then the achievement popped up for me. Maybe try and buy a garage?

Btw, I don't think you have to buy it from the website, I bought the garage from the street sign.

TheJackalSega
  • TheJackalSega

Changed my mind

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

It's bugged. I bought my first apartment from the website, and swapped it twice via the sale signs, whilst I had an insured car, and still no achievement.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users