Photo

A car that has gone unnappreciated

35 replies to this topic
DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Voltic and surano by far. Surano is a whole 100k cheaper and nearly faster than the Carbonizzare, not to mention classier styling, yet no one has one. Bullet as well is the best bargain super and looks and sounds better than any of them for the price.

The Surano has no good mods that make it look good, though.

The Surano doesn't need mods to make it look good.

I nearly bought one, but I got a Banshee instead because of the handling.  I really like how the Banshee is similar to the muscle cars in terms of handling.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:24 PM Edited by Terrato137, 26 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

My only problem with the Voltic is the fact that you can't hit anything, not a pole, not a sign, curb, nothing, otherwise it will mess up the bumper and start clipping the ground and flipping.

Also, the Surano doesn't need mods to make it look good, it already looks good.

• Vitamin PWN likes this

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Voltic and surano by far. Surano is a whole 100k cheaper and nearly faster than the Carbonizzare, not to mention classier styling, yet no one has one. Bullet as well is the best bargain super and looks and sounds better than any of them for the price.

I nearly bought one, but I got a Banshee instead because of the handling.  I really like how the Banshee is similar to the muscle cars in terms of handling.

0_0.jpg

The Surano is godly. Better than the Feltzer and looks nicer than the Carbonizzaire

• Vitamin PWN likes this

Chuki_91
  • Chuki_91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

0_0.jpg

The Surano is godly. Better than the Feltzer and looks nicer than the Carbonizzaire

The only problem with that car is the excessive oversteer. Whenever I quickly steer to avoid things, the rear end wants to come out. The Feltzer just handles better but its so ridiculous looking with its DTM inspired look and customization. But it looks so much like the F-Type and that is awesome.

On topic, the Voltic is such a fun little car. Linear power is sweet. Turbo comment, LOOL.

Even if you have a car with maxed acceleration it doesn't mean it will accelerate as quick. The Sentinel XS for example with 10/10 acceleration is SO SLOW. Cars like the Surano, Carbon, Rapid GT, and Coil have the best acceleration compared to any car.

Stringer Bell
  • Stringer Bell

Adjourn your asses

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

i like hearing the nosies from the engine/gears change

dontneedanotherusername
  • dontneedanotherusername

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by dontneedanotherusername, 26 October 2013 - 11:30 PM.

The voltic does have an overall rating that's amazing,durable,silent,small, and can go full speed in reverse.
Seriously the voltic can pass most cars while driving in reverse. The price to stats is amazing as well. I want an electric motorcycle ;) I'm not sure why everyone one thinks tops speed is super important 90% of the public races I've been in are noobs trying to smash each other off the road making traction and acceleration more important. If you can't lose the cops in a stock voltic(maybe bulletproof tires) then you're doing something wrong.https://docs.google....g&rm=full&pli=1. Honestly this should be everyone's first super. Get the free elegy if possible right away then save for the voltic you'll be happy with it for a long as you save for your terrible chrome adder lol ;) you know what that turbo mod is on your other cars, it's a tiny tiny voltic hazzah! There's 1 gear on the voltic f'ing fast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users