Quantcast

» «
Photo

Side Missions and Random Events end at a certain point?

1 reply to this topic
squirtforce
  • squirtforce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

I've beaten the game and gotten 100% but I'm still missing the epsilon mission "assuming the truth" and every Epsilon mission after it (last thing I did was give five grand, never got to the car delivering part which seems to be the most glitched for other people).  It also won't start any of the random events, like hitchhikers, and I've driven by dozens of times with different characters at different times of day.  ALSO, that The Last One mission won't start either, but I'm not sure if I've waited long enough.  Do they stop spawning side missions if you hit 100% completion?  Or is it once the main storyline is done a lot of the side stuff dries up?  I'm planning on playing again, but it's kinda frustrating waiting forever for a mission or person to pop up on the map...

Killa8402
  • Killa8402

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Well, It shouldnt stop doing that. If the sidemissions and random events not showing up bothers you that bad... either try looking up places where those happen at. If that doesnt work. Then try turning off your system and back on after 10 seconds. If that doesnt work... im afraiid ur all outta luck :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users