Photo

Niko in GTA 6.

56 replies to this topic
Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

They should just keep Niko Bellc for all the of the rest GTAs. And quit your goddamn whining you GTA IV haters, with niko is so boriiiing and hes so depressing... SHUT UP! Niko is one of the best GTA characters and you know it! If you want some lame ass characters with no depth go f*cking play Saints Row.

• Stockton209What likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

I would rather they tell new stories and not become one of those series that forces the main group of characters to keep coming back for no reason. 

• JoeB likes this

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Pointless topic?

And this should be in GTA Series chat not GTA V -.-

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

SHUT UP ASSHOLE!

• Stockton209What likes this

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

OP is boring.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Niko is already in the supposed North Yankton DLC. He supposedly either gets shot, or he commits suicide. Either way Niko is dead by GTA VI :(

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

And what's with your retarded obsession with Niko.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

He's the best character.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Would love to see a 2 character GTA.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Lmao, not that I like SR but just to invalidate this logic... SR one long continuous story, IE more character development then any GTA game..
Anyway, have fun with that!niko_bellic_the_streetdancer_by_33482-d3

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

He's the best character.

Even if he was the best, that doesn't mean we need to have even one more game with him, let alone more.

He had a story, it was told and that's it. In my opinion the best character was Tommy, but I saw his story and that's where it needs to stop. We don't need them to milk the character until their stories are completely ridiculous (Saints Row).
Rockstar knows this and that's why they come up with new character and even reboot the whole franchise when it get's too wide to support itself (IV).

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Perhaps you should understand Niko's life from his perspective. He was beaten up by his father, joined the military in his country and saw many children dead with their hands cut off. He was then betrayed by his friend in the military, nearly dieing in the betrayal process. I wouldn't really think he would be all jolly, would you? 

He comes over to Liberty City to try and escape the horrific past.

Dolomite5698
  • Dolomite5698

Jason C

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Niko is already in the supposed North Yankton DLC. He supposedly either gets shot, or he commits suicide. Either way Niko is dead by GTA VI :(

Source? Not doubting you, I just want to see it for myself. 

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

Perhaps you should understand Niko's life from his perspective. He was beaten up by his father, joined the military in his country and saw many children dead with their hands cut off. He was then betrayed by his friend in the military, nearly dieing in the betrayal process. I wouldn't really think he would be all jolly, would you? 

He comes over to Liberty City to try and escape the horrific past.

Or he could have been like this guy http://en.wikipedia....ko_Ražnatović

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Not going to happen for these two reasons: 1- Rockstar like to introduce things fresh with every single installment. Simple for this reason, we will be seeing new protag(s) we have never encountered before. 2- the voice actor that voiced Niko had amajor dispute with Rockstar over payment for the voice acting. This dispute has ruined the relationship between Rockstar and the voice actor, hence implying that it is impossible for Niko to even make an appearance in any future GTA

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

op got owned hahahaha in his own thread hahahahehehehe

Celtics
  • Celtics

Montreality.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Not going to happen for these two reasons: 1- Rockstar like to introduce things fresh with every single installment. Simple for this reason, we will be seeing new protag(s) we have never encountered before. 2- the voice actor that voiced Niko had amajor dispute with Rockstar over payment for the voice acting. This dispute has ruined the relationship between Rockstar and the voice actor, hence implying that it is impossible for Niko to even make an appearance in any future GTA

Or they could just kill him like they did with Chef in South Park! :lol: The actor who was playing as Chef was asking too much money to Comedy Central so they just killed him Hahaha.

But this won't happen... Why? Next gen = New universe!

BURNFIREFLY
  • BURNFIREFLY

Mentlegen

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

niko is worst gta character

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Not going to happen for these two reasons:1- Rockstar like to introduce things fresh with every single installment. Simple for this reason, we will be seeing new protag(s) we have never encountered before.2- the voice actor that voiced Niko had amajor dispute with Rockstar over payment for the voice acting. This dispute has ruined the relationship between Rockstar and the voice actor, hence implying that it is impossible for Niko to even make an appearance in any future GTA

I'd say they could just use his likeness and not have him speak but then that's as bad as what South Park did. That, and I don't think Niko would do anything without voicing an opinion about it first.

Honestly as much as I'd like to see him again, I think it'd ruin his character tremendously. Cuz I kinda agree with the OP in that he was the best main character out if any in the series.

They gave us Packie in sp for gtav, that was enough for me as far as having some older characters return. And they eluded to Niko but said he retired. Nuff said

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

It's rumored that 

Spoiler

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Pointless topic?

And this should be in GTA Series chat not GTA V -.-

this

VileClown
  • VileClown

Terrible In Terra-Belle

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Or they could just kill him like they did with Chef in South Park! :lol: The actor who was playing as Chef was asking too much money to Comedy Central so they just killed him Hahaha.

But this won't happen... Why? Next gen = New universe!

They didn't kill Chef because he wanted too much money. They killed Chef because he was and is a scientologist and when they made fun of that religion, he was deeply offended. When he requested the episode not be made or shown, they didn't listen. So he left the show.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

WTF does Saints Row have to do with anything? Jesus Christ

• Vagos MC likes this

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

GTA 5 doesn't deserve a protagonist like Niko Bellic. That's why he barely graced this game with a cameo on lifeinvader. 

• shadyslady, Deadly Target and UltraGizmo64 like this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

I want Niko and his sexy sprinting animation back.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

GTA 5 doesn't deserve a protagonist like Niko Bellic. That's why he barely graced this game with a cameo on lifeinvader. 

You must be new to GTA? o,o lol

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

My advice is....give the sh*t up. Niko is not the best character, and certainly Rockstar don't overuse their characters within each game. Oh and stop typing like a kid.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

Good God I hope not. I probably wouldn't buy GTA again if Niko was the character.... BY FAR the worst GTA character ever.

SaboteurSniper
  • SaboteurSniper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

Speaking of Niko Bellic, I was exploring the derelict hotel in Sandy Shores and came across this bum who's clothes and posture made him appear very familiar.

0_0.jpg

• LeeH1989 likes this

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

This just wouldn't make sense. As Lester said "There was a guy in Liberty City making moves, nah, he went quiet" and as Packie McReary said "I don't know what got over Niko". I can't really see him moving to Los Santos, I couldn't even take Johnny Klebitz serious as he moved to Los Santos for some reason, clearly insulting his intelligence. If Niko moved to North Yankton (Canada), the game would seriously become ridiculous. 

• Deadly Target likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users