Photo

Duping...

4 replies to this topic
hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Now i understand duping cars like the Space Docker, Buffalo 2 and others that dont spawn in GTAO, but ffs leave cars like the Tailgater and other extremely rare cars out. Some people looked for days to find these cars and eventually it won't mean anything if they as common as a friggin Baller.

It's pitiful that people are even duping The sultan ... Just f*cking drive to sandy shores and you'll be drowning in them after 5 minutes. This community reeks like the ass-end of los santos itself.

Now im going go relish in my Pink Donk Manana vert that i found.

Vent Over.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:43 PM Edited by haythem09, 26 October 2013 - 05:43 PM.

How is the Tailgater extremely rare? I mean it's not common but...

Wanna know an extremely rare Vehicle? The Fixter. I doubt even a single person on GTA O has one, but it could be somewhere. You dupe it too because it's a Bike.

Ukasskickr
  • Ukasskickr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

you gay bro?

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

It's spawns seem to not be activated by what a player is driving,  but other variables unless your driving something rare in itself. Here's my strange triangle.

i found the Manana during a mission. Then crusing in it i found the tailgater. Days later, crusing in the Tailgater i found a hardtop Tornado. I think if you drive around enough in hard to find cars, others slowly trickle in. Im not keen on bikes at all,  but ill keep an eye out for the fixter. Car spawns could be based on levels as well. I just started to see Zion Hardtops once past 104-108.

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Are Tornado's rare? I can't move for hard top ones. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users