Photo

Rocket Launcher and Minigun?

11 replies to this topic
Sesamus
  • Sesamus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

I am finished the story and I am trying to get a Rocket Launcher and Minigun but when I buy them they don't show up in my weapons inventory.  Does anyone know why?  Can only certain characters get them?  I don't use cheats either.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

All the characters can carry them and they show up just fine for me. I don't know what the problem would be.

UltraGizmo64
  • UltraGizmo64

ULTRA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

I am finished the story and I am trying to get a Rocket Launcher and Minigun but when I buy them they don't show up in my weapons inventory.  Does anyone know why?  Can only certain characters get them?  I don't use cheats either.

Have you pressed Left and Right on the D-Pad to change weapon slots?

• Sesamus likes this

Sesamus
  • Sesamus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

I had no idea!  Thanks man. :)

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Ahhh yep, was going to say, probably stacked. ^^^^^

UltraGizmo64
  • UltraGizmo64

ULTRA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

I had no idea!  Thanks man. :)

Glad to know you fixed it.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

I'll assume he's good to go now lol...and if anybody else wants a rocket launcher (without buying it), you can find one on a NOOSE HQ rooftop (the same one the AB spawns on). You can also find a couple underwater near hidden packages...one is just south of the docks, and the other I can't remember off the top of my head where it is lol (I think it's in  the vicinity of the paddle steamer wreckage).

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

Ya, if you do the submarine parts, you should come across 1 within the first 7-10 pieces. I swear ya can't miss it.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I love a happy ending!

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

I'll assume he's good to go now lol...and if anybody else wants a rocket launcher (without buying it), you can find one on a NOOSE HQ rooftop (the same one the AB spawns on). You can also find a couple underwater near hidden packages...one is just south of the docks, and the other I can't remember off the top of my head where it is lol (I think it's in  the vicinity of the paddle steamer wreckage).

There's also one in the church at the Altruist Camp

Saeros
  • Saeros

XboxGamersOnline

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Minigun in Zancudo Control Tower.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

There's also one in the church at the Altruist Camp

Which building is that? The guide book states it is on the porch of the first house on the left with a water tower with an armor pickup next to it as you enter through the front gate - the armor is there, but the package isn't ..on a side note, you can also find one of the paper scraps on the platform of the red/white tower that's on the hill behind the camp.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users